Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
The terroristic threats on this and the other threads about sabotaging Mexican based trucks is just cowardly and childish. I think any "american" convicted of sabotaging equipment of a Mexican national should be sentenced and serve their jail time in a Mexican prison...
Again, This is what I'm talking about. We have 10 of millions of illegal Mexicans in this country and many of their Decendants that HATE America. Anytime an AMERICAN complains of their criminal behaviour and their desire to overrun our country they lash out! Americans have a RIGHT to be angry at this Mexican Invasion, after all it's our country, not the Mexicans!

Mexicans have NO RIGHT and NO BUSINESS to be in America! We have 700 thousand LEGAL Immigrants coming in from all over the world every year and 2 million criminal Mexican Aliens stealing into the country EVERY YEAR! I'm all for A FEW Mexicans immigrating LEGALLY as a small part of the 700 thouand from around the world... but that's it!

As for Americans sabotaging Mexcan trucks, I would never condone such behaviour But just as our Govt. turns a blind eye to the 25 million ILLEGAL Criminal Mexican Aliens here, maybe if it happened often enough they will treat it the same way? "It's just happens to often", the FBI spoken said, "it's just too much, we can't be bothered prosecuting all these cases". What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander! <grin>

America has HAD ENOUGH of these Mexicans INVADING OUR country! They must return to their own CORRUPT Nation and EARN their own freedom and economic prosperity and stop coming into the US and stealing it from Americans! (I think I read that somewhere?) <grin>

Thee Mexican trucks WILL be stopped, they MUST be stopped, we MUST do whaterver it takes to save this nation from this Mexcan Invasion!

Say NO to NAFTA (The Mexican Part) It must be repealed!
Old 02-28-2007, 03:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Two different topics entirely.. The Professional Drivers from Mexican trucking companies are doing legal business here, the illegals who are living here are a completely different topic. For someone to subject anyone to sabotage and overt threats of violence upon them for simply doing their job as defined by the laws of this country is cowardly. If you don't like illegals thats fine. The conservative right seems to love them for the cheap labor and the extreme left loves them to keep their social programs alive and to build a voting base. To tamper with another driver's equipment is nothing short of evil and the shoe could be on the other foot quicker than you think. Again, if an "american" driver gets caught illegally tampering with a foreign companies equipment or causes an accident that injures or kills the driver and/ or anyone else, they should be extradited to face the crimes in that other country.

P.S. You still have yet to tell me how you specifically tell the difference in an "illegal", a national doing proper business here and a Latino who happens to be an American. Should we bar ALL Latinos from American Citizenship? Should he revoke all Latino's who look like sterotypical "Mexicans" rights to make you happy?
Old 02-28-2007, 03:52 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I feel I need to say a couple things, too.

In the first place, I hate the whole NAFTA thing and the idea that Mexican trucks will be on the road in this country. I have very serious concerns regarding the direction of the country and the strength of the constitution in light of this. That said, though, regardless of how I view the whole thing, it is still the law of the land. They will be here legally, doing their jobs legally. If they break those laws, then they should be subject to whatever fines and penalites are associated with the breaking of those laws.

So, you know where I stand on things.

What is disturbing...no, extremely disturbing, is reading some posts on here from people that are against the whole thing, too, but coming off sounding like members of the KKK. I'm not kidding...some of these posts look like they could come right out of their propoganda book.

If you don't like the laws, great. If you don't want them here, that's fine. Let your vote be heard. That's the greatest tool we have against stuff like this. Vote them out.

But we've got people on here that are very clearly racist in their posts and in doing so, you undermine the legitimate arguments that you might have. Wetbacks? I mean, come on! You can't get much more racist than that. It's the equivalent of the N-word when speaking of blacks.

Then we have people on here that are advocating violence and sabotage. :shock:: When the hell did we become a terrorist organization of insurgents? You follow that route, you're no better than the insurgents in Iraq...the are doing the exact same thing you are advocating.

This board is a trucking board and the arguments about Mexican trucks being on the road are certainly legitimate and valid arguments. Be passionate about your stance, but be adult about it. And keep in mind that threats of sabotage and violence are not only against posting rules, but are against the law. Authorities take those threats seriously and can very easily track down the poster. So ask yourself a question. Do you want to go to jail for those threats and accomplish nothing? Or would you rather add to the growing voice of reason and actually maybe make a difference?

Should be an easy choice to make.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Senior Board Member

Well stated...
Old 02-28-2007, 06:17 PM
Default Civil War

By definition, ANY Civil War is against the law of the land.

In 1776, there was a Civil War in America, although the history books gloss over the truth that thousands of British sympathizers who lived in America were either killed or booted up to Canada.

At the same time, most of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were imprisoned, lost their property, and died before their time.

The "Revolutionary War" WAS a Civil War within the territory of the Thirteen Colonies.

We're sometimes not too good at putting ourselves into other peoples' shoes. Someone in this thread mentioned "insurgents" in Iraq.

There is a Civil War going on in Iraq. Yes, the one Cheney and Rumsfeld said would never happen a couple of years ago. I'm not sure what side we're fighting for in this Civil War. What side are we on, anyway? Maybe someone on this thread can read King George's mind - I refer to the King George who is related to the British royal family and who rules us from the White House. Not King George III of 1776. Sorry for any confusion there.

And I must add that MOST of the U.S. Presidents, both Republicans and Democrats, Whigs and Tories, from the last 200-plus years, have ALSO BEEN RELATED TO THE BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY. The documentation is available. Yes, let's give the Academy Award to Queen Liz.

Anyway, writing and calling your Congressman is a waste of time, considering these are the men and women who started outsourcing American manufacturing jobs to Mexico over 20 years ago.

I saw a documentary about all this, and it was an old documentary even then, around 1990.

There are traitors within the U.S. government who have been working for more than a generation to destroy the United States of America as a major industrial power.

Anybody ever see the 1986 TV movie entitled "AMERIKA" with Kris Kristofferson? It was one of those multi-episode extravaganzas. It was the FIRST time the word "Heartland" was used to describe America's Midwest, and it sounded really corny and over-the-top at the time.

No more. "Heartland" is one of the buzz words all over the media and advertising. Today, the public can't see how they are being made fools of.

The film "AMERIKA" shows thousands of formerly middle-class Americans standing in line at detention camps, waiting to "show their papers" and get a voucher for something to eat -- since there are no jobs for anyone any longer. It shows factories mothballed. It shows foreign troops occupying the country to keep order.

I'm sure some truckers reading this KNOW that new detention centers have been built across America and are now standing empty.
WAITING FOR US.

Trucks brought all the building materials. Drivers also know about the underground cities the lucky ones will live in if our politicians' calculations are off and the whole place ends up getting nuked. Are these drivers still around to 'fess up'? Things happen.

Sorry, I don't have the info right at hand, but I think there's a radio program about all this at 8 pm tonight (EST) on something called American Voice Radio - an interview with an independent journalist named Pamela Schuffert. She's been trying, along with many others, to get the word out for decades.

OOPS! I checked my email just now. HER SHOW TONIGHT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. Read:

SCHUFFERT RADIO INTERVIEW MYSTERIOUSLY CANCELLED OUT BY STRANGE EVENTS-
(SHOULD WE BE SURPRISED?????)-

Wonderful radio show hostess, Dr. Gianni
Hayes, was looking forward to interviewing me live on the air
tonight...UNTIL A STRANGE SERIES OF EVENTS CUT MY INTERVIEW OUT
ALTOGETHER!!! Here is my reply to Dr. Gianni Hayes:
************************************************** *******************************

Heh-heh-heh, ...I indeed smell a very well organized RAT...typical of the
FEDS in this kind of situation!

NOT TO WORRY...nothing surprises me anymore! And why should it??? I just
stumbled on some dark and obvious classified information that ENDANGERED
AMERICANS DESERVE TO KNOW, and BANG! Strings are pulled to KEEP THIS
BROADCAST OFF THE AIR!

But THEN, look what Amerika is becoming and where it is GOING!!!

Don't worry:I am fine. I just chill and move on in my work.
And of course I realize this is NOT YOUR FAULT: you are a wonderful and
brave person, Dr. Hayes.

Can't you just SMELL "covert conspiracy to keep the truth offa the air"
written ALL OVER THIS SLICK "INCONVENIENT" move on "their" part???? I am
chucklng over all this and just fine...it's not YOUR fault.

But I have a personal request.

When you reschedule me NEXT time, and I pray soon, please do me the kindness
of putting me on 2 full hours, because I have SO MUCH NEW INFORMATION FOR
YOUR LISTENERS that is very pertinent to the critical hour in which we all
live. Believe me, I am use to these strange kinds of "interruptions in
plans" in MY line of work! All is well.

Have a nice day anyhow......and don't let "them" get under your skin.
Pardon my somewhat sarcastic humor...I gotta vent now and then......"their"
antics keep me quite entertained and usually NEVER SURPRISED. But ALWAYS
WONDERING, "WHAT NEXT...???"

I have learned to suspect everything in my line of work, and to consider
NOTHING like WHAT JUST HAPPENED (TO BLOCK A BROADCAST OF THIS NATURE OF
MINE)as being "accidental" or "unexpected" or "inintentional" on "their"
part.

"Their" networks and players are far and wide and deep and reaching into
every strata of society..and who they don't have under "their" control
TODAY, can be compromised or bought or intimidated into "their" control
TOMORROW.........(sigh)

And I am NOT speaking of YOU, of course: I AM SPEAKING OF "THEM." GET ME
RE-SCHEDULED AND WE WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!

God bless, Pamela
************************************************** *****************************

To: "'Truth 4 All'" <truth>
Subject: RE: Don't WORRY... I WILL CALL EVERY.....
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:38:17 -0500

Hi Pam,

I was just told of a change in plans...totally out of my control. The
station producer had to leave unexpectedly for the east coast, and all the
shows this week are being done through another studio and another producer
who does not accept call-ins. I'm so sorry. They will do a replay of one
of my shows. Can we reschedule you? I just learned this; had I known, we
would have rescheduled you yesterday.

Thanks so much for understanding.

Gianni

Text Box: Gianni DeVincent Hayes, Ph.D
- Host, radio show: Wed. 8:00-10:00pm
www.theamericanvoice.com

SO DRIVERS, MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL "STAY TUNED".
Old 02-28-2007, 06:27 PM
Senior Board Member

Old 02-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Default Congratulations!

FOZZY, that's a neat antenna on your head. Do you drive with that on?
Old 02-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Shebear..... Remember to take your tinfoil hat off when you go near a microwave.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:29 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Civil War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebear
I'm sure some truckers reading this KNOW that new detention centers have been built across America and are now standing empty.
WAITING FOR US.
Shebear....the crazy house called, your padded room is ready. :roll:

I can't believe people go for this garbage. Prisons for waiting empty for us, underground cities...please!!! Get a grip on reality would you? I'm sure you think black helicopters follow you around too.

Old 02-28-2007, 08:56 PM
Rookie

Am so glad to have someone FINALLY! Admonish all these Posters making those hateful comments against America and Americans… Well done Twilight Flyer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer

it (NAFTA) is still the law of the land. They will be here legally, doing their jobs legally. If they break those laws, then they should be subject to whatever fines and penalites are associated with the breaking of those laws.
So what your saying is... that when the Mexican drivers abandon their trucks in the US and become Illegal Aliens then ICE gets to deport them? I don't know who you know at ICE but I thought that was one of those laws we don't bother with? Oh thats right you said, "The Laws the Law"! But not really huh? I mean some we do... some we don't, depends on what day of the week it is, cloudy or sunny... that kinda thing? I wish someone would make me a list of the laws to follow and the ones NEVERMIND. I keep forgetting and get confused?

Quote:

But we've got people on here that are very clearly racist in their posts and in doing so, you undermine the legitimate arguments that you might have. Wetbacks? I mean, come on! You can't get much more racist than that. It's the equivalent of the N-word when speaking of blacks.
I find it interesting that you admonish the American poster publicly that made that awful "wetback" comment but somehow failed to do the same with Mexican "Pepe" who called Americans "Gringos", a nasty racists slur. I know you know about if Flyer cause I told you about it in my PM to you. Your disappointing me? I'm sure it was just an oversight that you will remedy publicly? I'm sure you don't believe that Mexican posters making racist comments should "Get a Pass"? Nawwww?

Quote:
Then we have people on here that are advocating violence and sabotage. :shock:: When the hell did we become a terrorist organization of insurgents?
I am so glad you brought that up ! You were probably talking about that Gutierrez guy that RoadKing has at the bottom of his posts? The leader of 8 million Mexicans in America, followers of La Raza and MECHA who advocates the killing of ALL Americans? I'm sure you were not thinking about the American poster talking about letting the air out of some trucks tires? Were you?

Well actually some of the provisions of NAFTA are not the law of the land... yet. Hearings are Scheduled before Congress and many will testify... some whom I know. I can tell you this, the traitorous powers that set this "scheme" in motion to undermine America have an equally powerful group that hopes to stop them!. Big things are in the works over the next two months, keep an eye on the news!

But then isn't that how Uprisings and Rebellion occur? One group is not required to obey some laws and another group is held to their strictest standards? Like maybe when American Border Patrol Agents are jailed for doing their job but Mexican drug smugglers are not? Or maybe when tens of million of illegal Mexicans are not deported for entering illegally, forging Americans I..D.’s and stealing their social security numbers, but an American presents false information at the Drivers License office and they call in the SWAT team? I also don’t condone it (really!) but sometimes when Govertment fails it's populace and many cumulative event like this occur, frustrated and oppressed peoples take matters into their own hands?

Think about this quote from Alexis de Tocqueville's "Democracy in America", 1835:

"Men are not debased by the exercise of power or by the obedience to the rule of law, but rather, by the exercise of a power they believe to be illegitimate , and obedience to laws that are usurped or oppressive"

Think about it. Things to come?
Closed Thread