User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2011, 06:28 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdrfd View Post
Thanks timberwolf, but 42 ain't young enough to be a "young" stud. . P.s. I've been vacationing all week in your lovely state

Ah to be 42 again, your not to far behind me... where in Florida are you?? You picked an extremely hot time to be here...
Ah Orangetx over looking the obivious comes natural for me I live in ym fantasy world it helps to make everyone else look a tad bit more appetizing...

Timberwolf
Old 07-30-2011, 12:21 AM
Senior Board Member

I'm up in Fayetteville N.C. Now. We spent a couple of days in Orlando, a couple of days in Ft.Myers, and a night in Jacksonville. Plus we went to the Everglades, Marco island, and Sanibel island. P.s. 43 y/o in August

Last edited by freebirdrfd; 07-30-2011 at 12:23 AM.
Old 07-30-2011, 04:15 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebirdrfd View Post
I'm up in Fayetteville N.C. Now. We spent a couple of days in Orlando, a couple of days in Ft.Myers, and a night in Jacksonville. Plus we went to the Everglades, Marco island, and Sanibel island. P.s. 43 y/o in August
Damn if I had known would have bought you a beer or two... Clermont is only 20 miles west of Orlando, Hell you most likely drove by one of our fuel trucks while you were in town... My brother lives in Naples so we get down there every so often, When I was a young chef I used to work at The Marriott on Marco island for a brief period in time, Marco is nice but it comes nowhere close in comparision to Sanibel / Captiva.... Glad you enjoyed the trip next time your in the Orlndo area and you have time let me know I will gladly buy you guys a beer or two...

Have a safe trip home...

Timberwolf
Old 07-30-2011, 07:44 PM
Senior Board Member

I probably drove thru Clermont. I went I-4 and down 27. We better stop this conversation before we get grounded