LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Humor is good.

Keep your paws off the young (Timberwolf), go easy on the punctuation and general nonsense (golfhobo), and don't make me go back there.
Old 07-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleeIB View Post
Humor is good.

Keep your paws off the young (Timberwolf), go easy on the punctuation and general nonsense (golfhobo), and don't make me go back there.
I see you closed another thread Clee. Punctuation? You closed a thread over punctuation? What's going on?
Old 07-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Senior Board Member

I've got a bad feeling this forum just caught a case of lame.

Last edited by MichiganDriver; 07-28-2011 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Cleaned up my purposely bad grammer somewhat
Old 07-29-2011, 12:41 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

I think the staff is reacting to the behavior in the sandbox... and so I wouldn't get too caught up in all the fringe elements.
This is not a new either. Usually it is chastised with a human sacrifice. Last time it was Wolfie.
This time... please let it be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Old 07-29-2011, 02:08 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhog View Post
I think the staff is reacting to the behavior in the sandbox... and so I wouldn't get too caught up in all the fringe elements.
This is not a new either. Usually it is chastised with a human sacrifice. Last time it was Wolfie.
This time... please let it be meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I was'nt sacrificed I committed forum Hari Kari due to my anger over the name calling and general forum BS... In hind sight I think a lot of my issue's had to do with the fact that my pink panties were a size (or two) to small in order to help out the size of the package.. (it looked bigger) however along with that came the squeezing of the brain effect which in turn caused temporary insaniity that lead to my ultimate demise and subsequent iratic behavior.. What can I say it is what it is and I have apologized until I am pink in the face...
Realisticly I could'nt care less about the basic name calling anymore ( liberal idiots, Conservative farts, Etc...) that is just humanity and no board administrator will ever stop that as hard as they may try it will just end up being an exercise in futility. The few members that still roll in the political threads know each other quite well ands are used to the words typed and seem to have grown thick skin, at the end of the day I have no doubt that Hobo, Gman, Michigandriver, One, Hog, Robert and the others that constantly jab will all happily sit down at one table to drink and laugh together. Having been a part of this board since August of 04 I have seen a lot of ppl come and go however the basic core has always been around through the many changes of the guard, Me thinks this will still be the case here as well.... Concerning the first "really" thread I for one have seen much worse, case in point my sexy little avatar, she/he was one hot momma.....
Just my two cents.. for what it is worth, "or not"

Orangetx you are so right it was one hell of a dream, even with me being a dysenfranchised American I can still enjoy the beauty of Michele Bachmann, however I have a feeling that most likely she is not to flexible:zzz: "if you know what I mean" Even Sara as crazy as she comes across has this air about her that screams come blank me:lol:.....

Timberwolf

P.S. Clee my dream consisted of a Jr in college, While she may be a young one, she is of legal age in this great country of ours.

Last edited by Kentla93; 07-29-2011 at 02:12 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:29 AM
Board Icon

It might be better to limit politics on CAD, to as it relates to Trucking.

Seems the debates are long over anyway.

Old 07-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
I was'nt sacrificed I committed forum Hari Kari due to my anger over the name calling and general forum BS... In hind sight I think a lot of my issue's had to do with the fact that my pink panties were a size (or two) to small in order to help out the size of the package.. (it looked bigger) however along with that came the squeezing of the brain effect which in turn caused temporary insaniity that lead to my ultimate demise and subsequent iratic behavior.. What can I say it is what it is and I have apologized until I am pink in the face...
Realisticly I could'nt care less about the basic name calling anymore ( liberal idiots, Conservative farts, Etc...) that is just humanity and no board administrator will ever stop that as hard as they may try it will just end up being an exercise in futility. The few members that still roll in the political threads know each other quite well ands are used to the words typed and seem to have grown thick skin, at the end of the day I have no doubt that Hobo, Gman, Michigandriver, One, Hog, Robert and the others that constantly jab will all happily sit down at one table to drink and laugh together. Having been a part of this board since August of 04 I have seen a lot of ppl come and go however the basic core has always been around through the many changes of the guard, Me thinks this will still be the case here as well.... Concerning the first "really" thread I for one have seen much worse, case in point my sexy little avatar, she/he was one hot momma.....
Just my two cents.. for what it is worth, "or not"

Orangetx you are so right it was one hell of a dream, even with me being a dysenfranchised American I can still enjoy the beauty of Michele Bachmann, however I have a feeling that most likely she is not to flexible:zzz: "if you know what I mean" Even Sara as crazy as she comes across has this air about her that screams come blank me:lol:.....

Timberwolf

P.S. Clee my dream consisted of a Jr in college, While she may be a young one, she is of legal age in this great country of ours.

:nana:

It was the whole "JR at Georgetown" that clued me in to it being a dream!!! :lol:

Youza truckie driver my man.....NO JR in college is gonna be "Facing" a truckie driver!! :nana:

Unless of course youza hot young stud like our resident Mackman........and said college JR learns that youz owns the truck...the company...and helps build the roads!! :tears:

Old 07-29-2011, 11:59 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
:nana:

It was the whole "JR at Georgetown" that clued me in to it being a dream!!! :lol:

Youza truckie driver my man.....NO JR in college is gonna be "Facing" a truckie driver!! :nana:

Unless of course youza hot young stud like our resident Mackman........and said college JR learns that youz owns the truck...the company...and helps build the roads!! :tears:

I always thought of Freebirdrfd as the resident young stud of the board, he seems to enjoy life for what it is... While I am still a couple years shy of 50 I like to think that my body is not effected by age, it helps keep the dream alive.. Don't tell anyone that I shared this with you, but my mind tells me if I were single I could be living the life of Ronnie Mund, (mombo baby) not to be cocky but I am in good shape and am told constantly that I only look to be in my late 30's early 40's, It's the Portuguese / French blood running in my veins along with an ever increasing healthy lifestyle and a few sniffs of 93 octane on a daily basis..

Orangetx you might be surprised who I am friends with on Facebook, they range from family to old Jr / High school friends, To a few howard stern players, The Great Sudden Sam McDowell, and finished with an old highschool friend who became a stripper turned mayor of Georgetown, Colorado ousted from office due to alleged behvior, turned playboy model.

Timberwolf

Last edited by Kentla93; 07-29-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:49 PM
Senior Board Member

Thanks timberwolf, but 42 ain't young enough to be a "young" stud. . P.s. I've been vacationing all week in your lovely state
Old 07-29-2011, 04:29 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentla93 View Post
I always thought of Freebirdrfd as the resident young stud of the board, he seems to enjoy life for what it is... While I am still a couple years shy of 50 I like to think that my body is not effected by age, it helps keep the dream alive.. Don't tell anyone that I shared this with you, but my mind tells me if I were single I could be living the life of Ronnie Mund, (mombo baby) not to be cocky but I am in good shape and am told constantly that I only look to be in my late 30's early 40's, It's the Portuguese / French blood running in my veins along with an ever increasing healthy lifestyle and a few sniffs of 93 octane on a daily basis..

Orangetx you might be surprised who I am friends with on Facebook, they range from family to old Jr / High school friends, To a few howard stern players, The Great Sudden Sam McDowell, and finished with an old highschool friend who became a stripper turned mayor of Georgetown, Colorado ousted from office due to alleged behvior, turned playboy model.

Timberwolf

:rofl: :rofl:

ROFLMFAO!!!!! :whistle: Timba!! You old goat!! You went and over looked the most obvious!!!! :whistle:

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: