User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2009, 03:36 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle_2006 View Post
Fine then how can you support someone that LEFT A WOMAN IN A CAR UPSIDE DOWN TO DIE. BTW SHE DIED NOT FROM DROWNING BUT SHE DID FROM ASPHYACTION. She found an air pocket in the car and was alive for about 2 hours afterwards while OLDE DRUNKEN TEDDY BOY SLEPT OFF HIS WHISKEY SO HE WOULD NOT BE CHARGED WITH MURDER.
Never mind, I am stepping out of this one!

Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 08-29-2009, 04:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
Damn.. I bet if one of you guys was rolling down the Mass Pike this morning you would of been sure as happy to see electronic message board read "Mass Thanks You For Everything Ted"

East and Westbound!!
lets not forget 95 n & s , 195 e & w, i also saw a sign on rt. 6..... some how i don't think the old drunk saw any of the signs. but i must say i think he did his best for us mass tax payers
Old 08-29-2009, 10:46 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkjr View Post
Damn.. I bet if one of you guys was rolling down the Mass Pike this morning you would of been sure as happy to see electronic message board read "Mass Thanks You For Everything Ted"

East and Westbound!!

Among other things he helped push through the bill which saddled the cost of the "Big Dig" in Boston. For those of you who may not be familiar with this project, it involves putting part of the interstate in Boston underground rather than on top as with most interstates. Rather than Massachusetts funding it he helped the U.S. taxpayers to fund it. This project has been the subject of numerous investigations and accusations of fraud and cost overruns from the beginning.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:29 PM
Senior Board Member
Talking

Something that I just realized, a bit ago. WE all owe Ted Kennedy a debt of gratitude, for passing away, when he did!!!

The news medi concentrated on his death so much, that they forgot to make a big deal about the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina!!!

Thank You Ted!! :clap: :clap:
Old 09-01-2009, 12:40 AM
Administrator
Site Admin
Super ModeratorSenior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangetxguy View Post
Something that I just realized, a bit ago. WE all owe Ted Kennedy a debt of gratitude, for passing away, when he did!!!

The news medi concentrated on his death so much, that they forgot to make a big deal about the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina!!!

Thank You Ted!! :clap: :clap:
And I hardly heard too much about Michael Jackson either.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:19 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I see there is a story out now about Kennedy expressing remorse in his memoirs about the death of Mary Jo.

Kennedy Memoir Reveals Remorse Over Fatal Chappaquiddick Crash - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

What a complete and total scumbag. Glide through 40 years of your life with no punishment for killing a person and think that putting your ‘remorse’ down in a book will fix it. I challenge ANYONE here to ignore that single aspect of his life and talk about whatever ‘good’ you think he has done…you know, like deregulation, adultery, drunken debauchery, same-sex marriage (evil to me, but I concede that it’s subjective), partial birth abortions (no one with any morals at all can deny this is as evil and vile as you can get), etc. Going back to 1969, everyone here knows that if it was you or I in that car, we’d be serving long term jail time for a charge of AT THE VERY LEAST, negligent homicide. I read an article on that whole thing a number of years back and the fact that he left her to die would more than likely pick up a 2nd degree murder charge today.

What sickens me most right now is listening to the pathetic whining and blubbering from people in the media and without, that think we’ve lost a ‘great’ leader. uke: How anyone can defend that P.O.S. is absolutely beyond me, but it really shows how far this country has fallen.

Old 09-03-2009, 01:28 PM
Senior Board Member

Same here. Old DEAD TED is Lying here more than he did throughout HIS STINKING LIFE. He was not a GOOD MAN. What he did through his life would Almost make Clinton look Good. He cheated on his wife was such a drunk HOW IN THE HELL did the IDIOTS in MA keep sending him back to the Senate. I know they like his LAST NAME. Ted Kennedy history will show was nothing BUT AN *****HOLE OF THE WORST DEGREE.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:15 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer View Post
I see there is a story out now about Kennedy expressing remorse in his memoirs about the death of Mary Jo.

Kennedy Memoir Reveals Remorse Over Fatal Chappaquiddick Crash - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum - FOXNews.com

What a complete and total scumbag. Glide through 40 years of your life with no punishment for killing a person and think that putting your ‘remorse’ down in a book will fix it. I challenge ANYONE here to ignore that single aspect of his life and talk about whatever ‘good’ you think he has done…you know, like deregulation, adultery, drunken debauchery, same-sex marriage (evil to me, but I concede that it’s subjective), partial birth abortions (no one with any morals at all can deny this is as evil and vile as you can get), etc. Going back to 1969, everyone here knows that if it was you or I in that car, we’d be serving long term jail time for a charge of AT THE VERY LEAST, negligent homicide. I read an article on that whole thing a number of years back and the fact that he left her to die would more than likely pick up a 2nd degree murder charge today.

What sickens me most right now is listening to the pathetic whining and blubbering from people in the media and without, that think we’ve lost a ‘great’ leader. uke: How anyone can defend that P.O.S. is absolutely beyond me, but it really shows how far this country has fallen.

I just think it was awesome that he was able to divert attention away from Hurricane Katrina...and like the Scoe-meister said.....Mike "I wanna be white" Jackson!!
Old 09-04-2009, 04:50 AM
Senior Board Member

Ted Kennedy. The only Kennedy nobody wanted to waste a bullet on. =)
Old 09-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Senior Board Member

IIRC Dennis leary said it BEST Ted Kennedy Bad Senator and an EVEN WORSE DATE. He meaning Leary wondered why no one took a shot at Ted. He was like you could fire a Shot from the Top of the Empire State Building and hit Ted in the ASS in the Kennedy Compund as Ted has become Jabba the Hutt.