LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2008, 03:18 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default What is Shariah?

Is sharia a thing to fear?
Or, is it too late?
Liberals - Relentless, Vile, Sniveling, Whining, Lying, Vitriolic Complainers.
Old 11-08-2008, 04:42 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 View Post
Is sharia a thing to fear?
Or, is it too late?
The short answer is no.... no reason to be afraid. Do your own research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

But, if you are asking this in any context concerning Obama, you are way out of line. If you are JUST now catching up with the fact that we are in a war with Muslim EXTREMISTS, you are just slow.

My money is on BOTH.

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-08-2008, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
The short answer is no.... no reason to be afraid. Do your own research.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia

But, if you are asking this in any context concerning Obama, you are way out of line.

Hobo I wish I lived in your world Dude.....

Ask the Brits now what they think about the whole embrace diversity load of bull cookies. Ask them how muslims have ruined their country. It just ain't the face covered "extremists" you see on the news.

You linked wikipedia and the thing could have posted by a goat raper. You could have even posted it for that matter.

Here's some aspects of islam law you may not be aware of, just to set the record straight.

http://www.stopshariahnow.org/ssn/sh...-doctrine.html

There is NO freedom of religion, equal rights, children’s rights or freedom of speech under Shariah-Islamic Law. Criticism of Islam or leaving the faith of Islam is a crime punishable by death. Forced child marriages, the beating of disobedient wives, public hanging of gays, and persecution of those who do not believe in Islam (Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Jews, others) are tenets
of Shariah law.

Tenets of Shariah-Islamic Law
(From Reliance of The Traveler: The Classic Manual of Sacred Law, the authoritative Sha'afi school compendium of shari'a jurisprudence.)

Sharia on family law:

• Women are eligible for only half of the inheritance of men
• Virgins may be married against their will by a father or grandfather
• Arab women may not marry non-Arab men
• Women may not leave the house without a husband’s permission
• Muslim men may marry 4 women, including Christians and Jews; Muslim women may marry Muslims
• Men may beat insubordinate wives

Sharia on Jihad and religion:

• Offensive war (military jihad) against non-Muslims is a religious obligation
• Apostasy from Islam is punishable by death without trial
• Non-Muslims ruled by Islam must follow shari'a, including discriminatory “dhimmi” taxes and laws.
• Non-Muslims may not receive Muslim charity (“zakat”), but may be bribed to convert to Islam but
• Lying to infidels during jihad, or to promote Islam, is permissible

Sharia on human rights:

• Homosexuals and lesbians must be killed
• Slavery is permitted and legitimate
• Muslim men have unlimited sexual rights over slave women, even married slaves
• Female sexual mutilation (cliterectomy) is obligatory
• Adultery is punished with death by stoning
• Women's testimony in court is worth half that of men (and is permitted only in property cases)
• Non-Muslims may not testify in shari'a courts.

Naw...we ain't got nothing to be scared of ....just the possible replacement of our courts and rights by their laws......keep your head in the sand and it'll all go away.

Today, Turkey, Pakistan, and Indonesia, traditionally secular governments are physically battling against the Shariah supremacists whose goal is to impose governmental Shariah Law here in the West, countries like Great Britain and America are empowering this Shariah supremacy regime in an effort to be “multicultural” and “ politically correct”. These misguided Western countries are being “educated” by deep pocket Saudi petrodollar-backed Muslim organizations “advertised” to these nations as “moderate”. Most of these Shariah disguised organizations and charities have been in the news for their “terror & hard line Shariah “ connections, or evenly categorized as such formally. However, with Willful Blindness, these “Shariah fundamental” organizations like CAIR, MSA, NAIT, ISNA and ISLAMIC RELIEF USA, are being welcomed into our universities, schools, political system, and banking system because of the sorely needed petrodollar investments they offer. Therefore, in Europe, Canada and America, there is little political will to oust them.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/023385.php

Washington, DC: A new interfaith, bipartisan coalition of public policy organizations, human rights activists and religious groups, the Coalition to Stop Shariah, will hold a press conference Thursday morning, November 6, to challenge the U.S. Treasury Department's sponsorship of a training seminar for government employees on managing U.S. financial assets in compliance with Shariah Law. Shariah Compliant Finance is a program that has been described by its leading practitioners as "financial jihad" against the United States.

Leading members of the Coalition will be holding a press conference at the National Press Club's West Room at 10:00 a.m. They will be calling upon the Treasury to cancel the seminar it is co-sponsoring that afternoon with the country's most prominent academic boosters of Shariah-Compliant Finance: Harvard University Law School's Islamic Finance Project.

Thursday's "seminar for the policy community" is entitled "Islamic Finance 101." It will be held in Treasury's headquarters building next to the White House and - judging by the slated speakers - it will amount to little more than a vehicle for promoting Shariah-Compliant Finance. Apparently, there will be no discussion of the seditious nature of Shariah, which explicitly seeks to destroy the government and Constitution of the United States in favor of a global theocracy.

The whole ideal is to replace our laws and courts with theirs, period.

Appears someone else needs to do their "own research" don't it ?

And to help you in that here's some good places to get started...

The myth of moderate Islam
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/007412.php

A real eye opener here
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

A site ran by those who once were muslim....read it for yourself
http://www.apostatesofislam.com/index.htm

Here's part of the law that might surely effect you Hobo :rofl::rofl:

http://www.headsetoptions.org/2006/0...stive-veggies/

Take for instance, in the rural western Iraqi village of Gazalia, a shepherd was killed for failing to diaper his goats, apparently it results in sexual tension among men and according to Sharia law, the site of a naked goat is tempting enough to warrant killing the shepherd.

Think that is crazy, in another case, a grocer and three others were murdered and fire bombed simply for not following the Sharia way of arranging vegetables, apparently because the grocer arranged it differently and for the profoundly repressed, “suggestive"

Old 11-08-2008, 12:31 PM
Senior Board Member

For the religious people of the world I think it's like having your favorite sports team lose ...in this case the christians may not be the mvp in the eyes of the new president ,and those religious folk feel like rioting and tipp-n cars over in da nhayme of jheeezus .
Old 11-08-2008, 02:08 PM
Senior Board Member

all religions are apart of a gigantic cult. i'm telling ya....the true way to a sane world, is to be secular.
Old 11-08-2008, 02:43 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post
all religions are apart of a gigantic cult. i'm telling ya....the true way to a sane world, is to be secular.
Amen Brother!
Old 11-08-2008, 04:45 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Sharia on human rights:

• Homosexuals and lesbians must be killed
• Slavery is permitted and legitimate
• Muslim men have unlimited sexual rights over slave women, even married slaves
• Female sexual mutilation (cliterectomy) is obligatory
• Adultery is punished with death by stoning (It should also be stated that this one pertains to WOMEN, not men)
• Women's testimony in court is worth half that of men (and is permitted only in property cases)
• Non-Muslims may not testify in shari'a courts.
So much for same-sex marriages. And, while it would seem to eliminate prostitution, that is not so. When I was stationed in North Africa (after Nam), there were a whole lot of prostitutes running around. They HAD BEEN MARRIED, but divorce was so simple that it seemed like there were more divorced women than married ones.

If that were to become the law of the land, which I doubt, divorce might become very simple here too. Just pick up 3 small stones and toss them at her... "I divorce you... I divorce you... I divorce you...", and you each go your seperate ways. No alimony or anything else, and she must support herself in what ever way she can. There were a whole lot of prostitutes running around in Kenitra and Rabat.

Visiting the prison over there was interesting too. They do not feed the prisoners. The prisoner's family must feed them. One guy's wife hit a donkey-cart and killed the donkey along with injuring the driver. Because a husband is responsible for his wife's actions, he got sent to prison for 5 years. The Navy had to feed him every day. (His wife was sent back to the States.) But, single women do get sent to prison for breaking the law, if they are not killed for it, and must BUY their food. While the rest of the prison started 5 stories underground, and went down from there, women were in tents on the ground level. They were not allowed to charge a fee for sexual favors. They could not refuse a man, and had to accept what ever the man would "donate" to her.

Can you see any of that coming to this country? I don't. At least, not in my lifetime.
Old 11-08-2008, 07:30 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeeTURBO View Post
So much for same-sex marriages. And, while it would seem to eliminate prostitution, that is not so. When I was stationed in North Africa (after Nam), there were a whole lot of prostitutes running around. They HAD BEEN MARRIED, but divorce was so simple that it seemed like there were more divorced women than married ones.

If that were to become the law of the land, which I doubt, divorce might become very simple here too. Just pick up 3 small stones and toss them at her... "I divorce you... I divorce you... I divorce you...", and you each go your seperate ways. No alimony or anything else, and she must support herself in what ever way she can. There were a whole lot of prostitutes running around in Kenitra and Rabat.

Visiting the prison over there was interesting too. They do not feed the prisoners. The prisoner's family must feed them. One guy's wife hit a donkey-cart and killed the donkey along with injuring the driver. Because a husband is responsible for his wife's actions, he got sent to prison for 5 years. The Navy had to feed him every day. (His wife was sent back to the States.) But, single women do get sent to prison for breaking the law, if they are not killed for it, and must BUY their food. While the rest of the prison started 5 stories underground, and went down from there, women were in tents on the ground level. They were not allowed to charge a fee for sexual favors. They could not refuse a man, and had to accept what ever the man would "donate" to her.

Can you see any of that coming to this country? I don't. At least, not in my lifetime.

ahhhh...derka, derka, derka...mohammad jihad. allah akbar!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Damn no more cute lesbians cuddling and making out ...
Old 11-08-2008, 08:00 PM
Board Icon

Under Muslem Law, "ZIMMID" is a death sentence. Go to the Muslem world, and call someone "ZIMMID", and see just how soon a big old sword comes out to take your head off... Just like Danial Pearl's. But in his case, all he needed was to be Jewish.