Quote:
Yep and the older I get the more CRS I have too
CRS??

Quote:
I ain't been skeered of nothing since I was 8 or 9
Took you THAT long?

Quote:
Probably not.
You SHOULD have! The first paragraph usually is just a "hook." The rest of the article usually shows BOTH sides of the argument. Reading comprehension is a "thing" of mine. It is a shame it is not practiced by most conservatives.

Quote:
Another "moonbat" from the embrace diversity crowd.
I guess you've never heard that our country is a "melting pot" of diverse cultures who came here for FREEDOM. It might interest you to know that the "white American" block is now a minority in itself, and incapable of electing another president without the help of "others." And, unless you are a native American, you are one of THEM also.

Quote:
I'd swear we've had this conversation at Liberal Underground before they went belly up. Believe as you chose, time will prove me out.
Nope. Never been there. Must have been another enlightened and intelligent American. As for "time proving you out," we'll see. I, personally, have NOT been proved wrong yet. (when it comes to politics. Some might want to argue OTHER disciplines, but they, too are wrong.) :lol:

Quote:
So where in the Bible is it written we are to kill non believers and force our religion on the world?
Well, I don't like to have to research things in the Bible. But, I'm quite sure I can find many passages relating to how god told the Israelites that he was on their side, and that they would kill all of their enemies, in his name of course. Do you remember the story of Gideon and his lamps and trumpets?

Did not the Israelites have inspiration from their God that they would be given the land of Canaan after "routing" the current inhabitants? In truth, the Bible is full of accounts of God's "chosen" people killing the infidels and unbelievers, sometimes for land, sometimes just for the so-called "glory of God." I CAN get the quotes for you if necessary, but I suspect it is enough to point out that you ADMIT to reading only what you want to hear, and I have a record of reading ALL the base documentation.

Quote:
Not a hater or fearmonger, but a man who makes his own mind up and don't try to find excuses for the obvious.
Well, I can appreciate ANY man who seeks his own council, even if his council is wrong. Better than to be his own lawyer, right?

Quote:
Never said conspiracy... but facts are facts. No end ???, the muslim is president elect.
Thanks for proving my point. You didn't say conspiracy? Did you not imply that the only reason the majority of Muslim-Americans would (or COULD) vote for Obama is that they were following their "bible" and voting for someone they believed was one of them? That they would have burned in hell for voting for an "infidel?"

Quote:
Muslim-Americans (and please NOTE the classification) voted for Obama because they are a minority and suffer religious discrimination (such as profiling) by the GOP... and because most of them are affected by the economy just like the rest of us and/or are against the war in Iraq.
Quote:
Damn you're digging deep in the bag today....first conspiracy and now profiling.
I haven't even begun to dig into the bag. The comments that many like you offer are so close to the surface, and are often discussed daily by both FoxNews and CNN, that I am only scratching the surface. For the record, I agree that we must "profile" Arabs in circumstances like airlines and such. "They" have given us no choice, and yes... I'm a fan of common sense. But, that doesn't make it "right" in the sense of equality for all Americans. Should we "profile" all White men with a swastika tattoo on their shoulder because Timothy McVeigh bombed the Murrow Building?

Quote:
Profiling in my opinion is nothing more than the application of common sense.
I might agree, but that does not make it constitutionaly right or acceptable. Our forefathers did not face this situation, and they did not provide for it. But, they DID say that the Constitution was a "living document" that must change as the world does. If that applies to our current situation, might it not also apply to the 2nd Ammendment? Or, the 4th? What about the 10th concerning States Powers? Or the 9nth, which is yet undefined? (but seems to say I can eat my lunch in my daycab if I want to!) And more importantly... the 1st, concerning not ONLY the freedom of speech, but the "Separation of Church and State?"

Quote:
For the Senate, he hasn't taken the Presidental oath of office yet, that takes place Jan 20, 2009.
An oath to the government and constitution of the great United States of America, is pretty much the same whether it be for the office of Senate, or President... or even the military. Have you taken one? I have, and it is a moving experience. It never crossed my mind that I was swearing on a Bible that I didn't fully believe in. It was all about swearing my allegiance to my COUNTRY. I expect nothing LESS from Obama.

Fact is... that such an oath should NOT be sworn on a Bible, according to our constitution and the 1st Ammendment, and in reality COULD be sworn on the Qu'ran if the man WAS a Muslim, with FULL blessings from our Constitution! You just don't seem to "get that" do you?

Quote:
Your membership in the "borg" is well deserved Hobo :rofl::rofl:
No more than yours in the nutjob "cult" of WACO. I am not a "member" of any organized thought group in known existence. And I would not relegate YOU to such ignomy. That is a difference between us.

Quote:
I am a "bitter clingger" as defined by B.Hussein Obama and pretty dang proud of the fact. Just remember when the SHTF, us rednecks and our guns are your only hope to keep from being beheaded.
You may very well BE. But, I am quite sure your fantasy of being my "saviour" will not be needed. I also find it interesting that the state he was referring to voted HIM for president. Apparently, there ARE many who understood those comments and didn't base their vote OR their opinions on what some stupid Bloggers have to say.

Quote:
point taken
Acknowleged, and appreciated. I hope to return the favor when and if you make a point that is reasonable enough to warrant it. :moon::hellno::lol2:

Quote:
... seems when they praising how great a democrat Robert Byrd of WV was and I posted a pic of him in his klan robes must'a upset the cosmic forces and bang....I was at the curb :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Don't feel "pregnant." Jesus was crucified for speaking the truth. I have NO tolerance for politicians who LIE to their constituents. This is especially true for Presidents. If I find that Obama has lied to us, I will probably be the first to say so.

Quote:
I do enjoy debates as long as they don't turn ugly or into pissing contests....so far I'd say we've had a good 'un and thus far it's been pretty much a draw......
So thought the knight in that Monty Python movie! :lol::lol:

But, yeah.... I'd like to keep it civil and intelligent. Thanks.

Jokes are okay. We obviously don't agree, but we don't have to be enemies. Who knows? We might actually learn something from each other. :lol2::clap:

Hobo

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:06 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
CRS??
Can't remember sh*t

Quote:
Took you THAT long?
Hard headed :lol:

Quote:
You SHOULD have! The first paragraph usually is just a "hook." The rest of the article usually shows BOTH sides of the argument. Reading comprehension is a "thing" of mine. It is a shame it is not practiced by most conservatives.
Can't have chats with left if you read it all

Quote:
Do you remember the story of Gideon and his lamps and trumpets?
Can't say that I do

Quote:
Well, I can appreciate ANY man who seeks his own council, even if his council is wrong. Better than to be his own lawyer, right?
Yes Sir it is

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point. You didn't say conspiracy? Did you not imply that the only reason the majority of Muslim-Americans would (or COULD) vote for Obama is that they were following their "bible" and voting for someone they believed was one of them? That they would have burned in hell for voting for an "infidel?"
Their book not mine. You also have to take into account the population of black muslims in this country too, you know the lewis farakhan bunch. All of them was not as achmed I would guess.

Quote:
For the record, I agree that we must "profile" Arabs in circumstances like airlines and such. "They" have given us no choice, and yes... I'm a fan of common sense. But, that doesn't make it "right" in the sense of equality for all Americans. Should we "profile" all White men with a swastika tattoo on their shoulder because Timothy McVeigh bombed the Murrow Building?
Good for you Hobo.

All white men with swastika tattoos may not be bombers per se, you can bet they are at least racist.

Did mcvay have such a tattoo?

Quote:
I expect nothing LESS from Obama.
Hope you don't get disappointed Dude

Quote:
Fact is... that such an oath should NOT be sworn on a Bible, according to our constitution and the 1st Ammendment, and in reality COULD be sworn on the Qu'ran if the man WAS a Muslim, with FULL blessings from our Constitution! You just don't seem to "get that" do you?
Nope. If he does I do get the chance to come back and tell you "told you so"

Quote:
No more than yours in the nutjob "cult" of WACO. I am not a "member" of any organized thought group in known existence. And I would not relegate YOU to such ignomy. That is a difference between us.
See, you talk about separating church and state in one breath, then fuss about it in another.

Calling you a member of the "borg" was nothing more than pointing out that your comments mirror some many on the left.....

Lot more difference than that Hobo.

Quote:
But, I am quite sure your fantasy of being my "saviour" will not be needed.
Not wish to be yours or anybody else's. Just pointing out the fact when you realize you've made an error in judgement, don't look for anybody to bail you out. Better to have something and not need it, than need it and not have it, right?

Quote:
Apparently, there ARE many who understood those comments and didn't base their vote OR their opinions on what some stupid Bloggers have to say.
Don't do blogging

Quote:
Acknowleged, and appreciated. I hope to return the favor when and if you make a point that is reasonable enough to warrant it. :moon::hellno::lol2:
:moon::moon:

Quote:
Don't feel "pregnant." Jesus was crucified for speaking the truth. I have NO tolerance for politicians who LIE to their constituents. This is especially true for Presidents. If I find that Obama has lied to us, I will probably be the first to say so.
I look forward to your meal of crow :lol:

Quote:
But, yeah.... I'd like to keep it civil and intelligent. Thanks.
My pleasure Sir, I enjoy the conversation too.

Quote:
Jokes are okay. We obviously don't agree, but we don't have to be enemies. Who knows? We might actually learn something from each other. :lol2::clap:
That's what it's all about. Where are you in NC? If'n your close enough, I'll spring for the coffee and furnish the ammo for the firing range :thumbsup:

Old 11-10-2008, 11:53 PM
Board Icon

partssman said:

Quote:
Can't remember sh*t
:lol2: I know the feeling. Can't SEE sh!t either!

Quote:
Hard headed :lol:
Okay, I gotta admit, I used to be afraid of the "ROADHOG" under my bed! Don't know WHEN I outgrew it. CRS!

Quote:
Can't have chats with left if you read it all
It would HELP! I really get tired of debunking misinformation.

Quote:
Can't say that I do
You serious? Gideon (and the Israelites) were FAR outnumbered when attacking the .... um.... "other guys." So they surrounded them in the mountains, and on cue, lit their lamps, sounded trumpets, and yelled Charge! The enemy was caught sleeping in their tents, and was so confused that (according to the Bible,) even slew EACH OTHER in the melee that ensued. Chalk one up for God! Somewhat like the "pincer" move employed by Schwartzkoff in the first Gulf War! Brilliant tactics!

Quote:
Their book not mine. You also have to take into account the population of black muslims in this country too, you know the lewis farakhan bunch. All of them was not as achmed I would guess.
Sorry, don't know the word, and don't understand your premise. Blacks are not a large enough demographic in this country to vote Obama in even if they ALL voted for him. But, I have no love for Farakhan! I prefer King's ideology of passive resistance. But, sometimes that doesn't work. You may not agree, but I believe that Blacks in America have struggled long and hard to get to a point of "equality." I don't know that, as a race, they have YET achieved it. But, I am happy to see that America, as a whole, has reached the point that they COULD elect a black man as president.

Quote:
Good for you Hobo.
Thanks. I TRY to be realistic. I have ideals, but I don't let them get in the way of common sense. When 90% of the mugshots one sees on the nightly news in NC are men of a certain color, one must assume that the majority of crimes in the area are perpetrated by them. I don't like it.... but, I'm not the one doing the crimes. :hellno:

Quote:
All white men with swastika tattoos may not be bombers per se, you can bet they are at least racist.

Did mcvay have such a tattoo?
Good for YOU! As for McVeigh, I'm not sure. I thought I remembered seeing such a tattoo, but I took liberties for the purpose of making a point. Point is, only racists would have such a tattoo. Most racists hate the government for what they perceive to be "free money giveaways" to the welfare society, and they perceive that society as being entirely Black (which is not true.) Threrefore, the "profile" of an American born terrorist, striking at a government target, would most likely be a racist. And, most of them have such tattoos. Follow me?

Quote:
Hope you don't get disappointed Dude
I've been disappointed before. Often by my own party. (you can relate to that can't you?)

Quote:
Nope. If he does I do get the chance to come back and tell you "told you so"
Okay, you can do that. But, I will STILL say that, according to the constitution, it would be legal. I don't WANT to see a man of the Muslim faith elected president. Especially not at THIS time. But, I don't fear ALL muslims, and it really wouldn't be all that alarming to me.... as long as he is an AMERICAN, and swears to uphold the constitution and defend the country.

Quote:
See, you talk about separating church and state in one breath, then fuss about it in another.

Calling you a member of the "borg" was nothing more than pointing out that your comments mirror some many on the left.....

Lot more difference than that Hobo.
You kinda lost me here. I am not a fan of StarTrek for one. But, I'm sure my comments OFTEN mirror the left. But, that does not make me a Liberal. But, I would like you to expound on where I "flip flopped" on my belief in the separation of church and state.

Quote:
Not wish to be yours or anybody else's. Just pointing out the fact when you realize you've made an error in judgement, don't look for anybody to bail you out.

Better to have something and not need it, than need it and not have it, right?
You mean like the conservative, capitalist, Republican WALL STREET crowd? :lol2::moon:

But, hey.... I don't have a problem with people owning guns! And, as a rational thinking man, I can't argue with your last statement.

Quote:
I look forward to your meal of crow :lol:
Don't hold your breath. But, as a matter of record, shouldn't some Republicans be eating a big dish of crow right now? Both for their expectations of Dubya AND their claims that Palin was going to blast Obama out of the water? If I end up eating crow, I would certainly expect it to be "leftovers." :lol2:

Quote:
My pleasure Sir, I enjoy the conversation too.
Your "southern" upbringing is evident, Sir... and you do it honor.

Quote:
That's what it's all about. Where are you in NC? If'n your close enough, I'll spring for the coffee and furnish the ammo for the firing range :thumbsup:
About halfway between Charlotte and G'Boro on I-85. And it would be my pleasure to count your "misses." :thumbsup::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Old 11-11-2008, 04:07 AM
Board Regular

golfhobo,

I have had to exercise restraint from replying to some of your postings, in other threads. Of those I have read, I had attributed your efforts, to a poor education.

But, you are clearly a very highly educated individual.
Or, a highly indoctrinated individual.

I was having second thoughts, after reading one of your posts, the other day. It took me a couple of hours, to shake it off. But, you had me going.

Your posts contain volumes of flawed content.
This indicates that you are a master of mis-information, dis-information and brain washing.

You are talented, though, I'll give you that.
Liberals - Relentless, Vile, Sniveling, Whining, Lying, Vitriolic Complainers.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:56 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 View Post
This indicates that you are a master of mis-information, dis-information and brain washing.

that's because he's a scientologist. they're good at brainwashing and harassing those who criticize their cult.
Old 11-12-2008, 03:50 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix View Post
that's because he's a scientologist. they're good at brainwashing and harassing those who criticize their cult.
Good one.
Got my first laugh of the day...
:lol:
Liberals - Relentless, Vile, Sniveling, Whining, Lying, Vitriolic Complainers.
Old 11-13-2008, 02:46 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
golfhobo,

I have had to exercise restraint from replying to some of your postings, in other threads. Of those I have read, I had attributed your efforts, to a poor education.

But, you are clearly a very highly educated individual.
Or, a highly indoctrinated individual.

I was having second thoughts, after reading one of your posts, the other day. It took me a couple of hours, to shake it off. But, you had me going.

Damn! My cover's been BLOWN! Oh well.... might as well admit it....

I'm also the Minister of Dis-Spelling and Dis-Comprehension! :lol:

Now, loosen your tinfoil hat, dude! :moon:

Old 11-14-2008, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Disinformation is a dis-service.
You have no credibility, and I consider you one of them.
Cool, let's check out the "one of them" proposition:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg George_W_Bush_Prince_Abdullah_kiss_hold_hands.jpg (21.3 KB, 8 views)
Old 11-14-2008, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo View Post
:lol2: I know the feeling. Can't SEE sh!t either!

Boy don't I know it....my eyes have took the dive too :lol:

Quote:
I've been disappointed before. Often by my own party. (you can relate to that can't you?)
You knows that right .....

Quote:
But, hey.... I don't have a problem with people owning guns! And, as a rational thinking man, I can't argue with your last statement.
Dang, I finally won one

Quote:
Your "southern" upbringing is evident, Sir... and you do it honor.
Our whole conversation was worth that one comment Hobo, Thank you :thumbsup:

About halfway between Charlotte and G'Boro on I-85. And it would be my pleasure to count your "misses." :thumbsup::lol2::lol2::lol2:
That would put you either Rowan or Davidson country right? If you're from around Salisbury, I grew up there.

Coffee at Bill's one Saturday morning?