User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2008, 06:30 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandkw
I want everyone to make an informed decision when voting and crap like this makes it darn near impossible. Emails like this and the Tax email posted in another thread are fabricated to make someone look bad. And then the unwashed masses believe them and get angry when proven wrong or simply refuse to believe it.

carnies and rubes, my friend. carnies and rubes
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR SILVER
Snopes.com has a liberal political agenda.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Perhaps you want to discover the origin of an urban legend or verify that the photo of a 45-pound cat someone emailed you isn't a doctored photo. Maybe you want to know if Proctor & Gamble's logo is really satanic. Snopes.com (hereafter “snopes") is good for verifying unimportant stuff like that, but don't count on them being “fair and balanced" when it comes to anything political or religious.

Although Snopes hasn't any political philosophy explicitly stated on the website, snopes' selectivity and analysis of political emails oozes with partisanship. Religious emails don't fare much better and typically get a liberal hatchet job. In a nutshell, although snopes has to reluctantly admit that most of the conservative political and religious emails are “true" as far as snopes can determine, there is always a :arrow: caveat, :arrow: disclaimer, :arrow: footnote, :arrow: or lengthy oratory explaining why everything from crime statistics to reports from Iraq must be viewed and understood through snopes'
http://snopes.com/politics/mccain/warcriminal.asp

http://snopes.com/politics/religion/dollarcoin.asp

http://snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/presiq.asp

http://snopes.com/quotes/bush.asp

http://snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/bushwave.asp

Yeah, they never defend republicans or religion. :roll:
Old 09-08-2008, 08:11 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR SILVER
Quote:
Originally Posted by marylandkw
I want everyone to make an informed decision when voting and crap like this makes it darn near impossible. Emails like this and the Tax email posted in another thread are fabricated to make someone look bad. And then the unwashed masses believe them and get angry when proven wrong or simply refuse to believe it.

carnies and rubes, my friend. carnies and rubes
Snopes.com has a liberal political agenda.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Perhaps you want to discover the origin of an urban legend or verify that the photo of a 45-pound cat someone emailed you isn't a doctored photo. Maybe you want to know if Proctor & Gamble's logo is really satanic. Snopes.com (hereafter “snopes") is good for verifying unimportant stuff like that, but don't count on them being “fair and balanced" when it comes to anything political or religious.

Although Snopes hasn't any political philosophy explicitly stated on the website, snopes' selectivity and analysis of political emails oozes with partisanship. Religious emails don't fare much better and typically get a liberal hatchet job. In a nutshell, although snopes has to reluctantly admit that most of the conservative political and religious emails are “true" as far as snopes can determine, there is always a :arrow: caveat, :arrow: disclaimer, :arrow: footnote, :arrow: or lengthy oratory explaining why everything from crime statistics to reports from Iraq must be viewed and understood through snopes'
Good job, you can copy and paste verbatim from the internet without posting your source, I can do that for you.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/...off0097773.htm

By the way, that is called plagiarism. Ron from Springfield, New Jersey is a rather credible source for sure.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:59 AM
Rookie
Default Palin: Dumb as a Trailer Park Fence Post ... just like ...

So ... I spotted this tread AFTER Palin has showed her butt on the worlds stage several times. DUMB AS A FENCE POST !! (Just like most truck drivers ... but what can you expect from a bunch of low-life's too filthy to wash their hands after using the toilet? Hey ... HOW 'BOUT THOSE BUFFETS TRUCK DRIVERS???)

I am soooo sick of people stupid enough be seduced out of their humanity (as well as the profits of their labor) by Civil War sentiments.

I'm posting this reply AFTER Sarah Palin shown herself for the "You Betcha" fool she is on several News Interviews. (They had to stop her from giving interviews.) You know truck drivers ... I'm continually telling people how amazing truck drivers are ... but then, every trucking company already knows this ... that's why the American Trucking Industry is called, "The Last American Sweat Shop." ... but I digress..

The amazing part of all this for me is HOW can we be bailing out WALLSTREET ... after so many people have lost their homes to de-regulated greedy Republicans ... and all these dunderheads STILL want 4 more years of the same crap??? AMAZING. Simply AMAZING.

There are IDIOTS who will tell you, "I want to be rich so I'm voting Republican... (while driving a TRUCK!) Are we missing something here folks? If you aren't making at least Five Hundred Thousand Dollars a year, the "tax cuts" don't affect you and you're voting AGAINST your best interest!

Another question I have ... is HOW ... HOW ... after so many truckers lost their trucks after the fuel prices went up ... how can three months of looking at Fox News and listening to that dope addict Rush Limbaugh ... HOW in the NAME OF GOD ... can those same truckers now feel it's all "Okay." HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?????????

So ... your Poster Girl Sarah Palin turned out to be a lair. ("That there is ok. We truckers are lairs too.")
Sarah Palin has the mental depth of a two footed fence post. ("That there's ok too. We Truckers are idiots too.")
It doesn't matter that the economy is going to drag most folks through the mud ... the current economy is built upon debt anyway ... and most truckers sleep in their trucks ... so what do we care! All we want to see is the Beverly Hill Billy's in the WHITE HOUSE! ("Look ma, Sarah's family looks jus like ours!!!)

One more question to you fence post lovers ...

I drive out of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
The dust bowl and The Great Depression hit that state terribly hard. People died of starvation.
The only thing that saved these people was Franklin D. Roosevelt, the Democrats, and the WPA. (As in, "Government for the people instead of Government for the Corporations)

After that great tragedy, of both the Depression and the lean years of WWII ... it was decided that Wall Street, Big Business, and the Banking Industry would need to be regulated. No American would get too poor and none too rich. Monopolies would be broken up. Citizens would be protected by government "watch-dog" agencies.

Now ... thanks to 30 years of Hate Radio and spin doctors ... "Yeah-Bobs" can't WAIT to vote against their own best interests. HOW DOES THIS WORK ... SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW THIS WORKS????

SAT Scores are DOWN 400% since 1963. It's clear that there continues to be a "Dumbing Down" of America. You men and women KNOW that most of us ARE NOT the sharpest pencils in the box. So ... WHY don't we want to improve things instead of continually lowering the bar?

Quit the crap and just drive.