User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2007, 04:59 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America?

By Frosty Wooldridge
October 29, 2007
NewsWithViews.com

Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News wrote a column titled, "Mexican visitor's lament" -- 10/25/07.

She interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said, "They (illegal aliens) pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes...what happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"

That's a good question – it deserves an answer. Over 80 percent of Americans demand secured borders and illegal migration stopped. But what would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? The answers may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupted hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominate language again.

In Colorado, 500,000 illegal migrants, plus their 300,000 kids and grand-kids – would move back "home," mostly to Mexico. That would save Coloradans...

Link to entire article:

http://newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty306.htm
Old 10-31-2007, 09:32 AM
Board Icon

If they all left, you would have 20 million jobs for Americans to do and the pay would go up for those jobs. Just think back in around 1984, the average wage for a meat packer was just under $20 an hour, today it's less than $10 an hour while the cost of living has skyrocketed. No American with a brain would take that low of a wage and expect to make any type of living. These companies that pay that low are basically outsourcing within the US to those willing to work for that low of pay.
Old 10-31-2007, 10:32 AM
Senior Board Member

Keep dreaming... :roll:
Old 10-31-2007, 11:06 AM
Board Regular

Good ole Fozzy, always right there with the positive attitude and comments.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:38 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay B
Good ole Fozzy, always right there with the positive attitude and comments.
Oh wait.. I guess I can blame all the truck drivers failures on the Mexicans too! I'd sure love to remember when truckers went from being rough, tough individualists to whiny victims who carry crying towels everywhere they go. From speed limits to DWI tickets.. nothing is ever the fault of the individual anymore.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Board Regular

Maybe I will find my son's bicycle
Old 11-02-2007, 12:12 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

We always seem to hear about the contribution these illegals make to the economy. No one seems to want to discuss the drain on the economy they create. I have spoken to people in healthcare and was told by them that these illegals come to the hospitals and emergency rooms and receive free healthcare. I should say it is free to them but nothing is really free. It costs us, the American taxpayers big time. These illegals don't pay social security or income taxes, yet can collect benefits. It doesn't make any sense.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAN
We always seem to hear about the contribution these illegals make to the economy. No one seems to want to discuss the drain on the economy they create. I have spoken to people in healthcare and was told by them that these illegals come to the hospitals and emergency rooms and receive free healthcare. I should say it is free to them but nothing is really free. It costs us, the American taxpayers big time. These illegals don't pay social security or income taxes, yet can collect benefits. It doesn't make any sense.
This is only partially true. There is a drain on the services overall on these illegals BUT to say that they are the main drain on the system is laughable and of course not near the truth. The fact is that more and more AMERICANS are using the emergency services as their primary source of medical care AND they are not paying their bills! We live in an entitlement country where more and more people feel that the "haves" ought to provide for the "have nots" and that this some sort of right to walk away scott free. The majority of those damaging the systems are not the illegals, they are the scapegoats. I'm all for locking down the borders and placing the military there and even for sending the special ops into the border towns to end the problems there. Militarizing the border and installing the walls and surveillance, all of this talk about ridding the country of the illegals already here is just sheer lunacy. Until the flow of illegals and the thirst for recreational drugs by the Americans ceases.. this isn't going to change by blaming the illegals who made the trip.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:09 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Hear me out guys. Instead of deporting the Illegals that are here right now since it would be next to impossible anyway. Fine any company or person 10 million dollars per illegal that they employ. Also flat out deny them access to healthcare and the legal system to correct wrongs do not let the ACLU take up any of their causes. Also fine any landlord that rents to them 50 million bucks per person living in each unit that they own regardless if they are american citizens or not that way they have no place to live. On people overstaying their Visas simple there the day after it expires if they are not on the next plane home their employeer and their landlord gets the same fines listed above. All these fines would be dedicated to one thing pay off the Federal Debt only.

On securing the borders simple create a 2 mile wide Mine Field on the US Mexican border and then reseed it every week with Air dropped mines. Also do not clean up the dead bodies leave them there so the ones that try to cross will be like is it going to be worth it. As for the Drugs allow the Air Force and Navy to Shoot down any aircraft carring drugs and the frieghters carring them get sunk via Harpoons. Lastly use LGB and take out the Head of the Cartels and then also make the people that buy the drugs were signs that say I am a drug addict and pick up trash.
Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006
Hear me out guys. Instead of deporting the Illegals that are here right now since it would be next to impossible anyway. Fine any company or person 10 million dollars per illegal that they employ. Also flat out deny them access to healthcare and the legal system to correct wrongs do not let the ACLU take up any of their causes. Also fine any landlord that rents to them 50 million bucks per person living in each unit that they own regardless if they are american citizens or not that way they have no place to live. On people overstaying their Visas simple there the day after it expires if they are not on the next plane home their employeer and their landlord gets the same fines listed above. All these fines would be dedicated to one thing pay off the Federal Debt only.

On securing the borders simple create a 2 mile wide Mine Field on the US Mexican border and then reseed it every week with Air dropped mines. Also do not clean up the dead bodies leave them there so the ones that try to cross will be like is it going to be worth it. As for the Drugs allow the Air Force and Navy to Shoot down any aircraft carring drugs and the frieghters carring them get sunk via Harpoons. Lastly use LGB and take out the Head of the Cartels and then also make the people that buy the drugs were signs that say I am a drug addict and pick up trash.
Delusional much?