Old 11-07-2007, 02:59 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCT
They are everywhere I go, and everywhere I look... Stop regurgitating the silly leftist sound bites.

In the shadows... don't make me laugh!
"They"? Who is they..and how do you know they are illegals? Do they have some special markings? Or is it that they speak spanish and have dark skin. There is no way that anyone can tell if someone is illegal by LOOKING AT THEM. If you see illegals everywhere, then it is YOU that have the problem. I do not know about the leftist sound bite, but you just stumbled all over some skinhead rhetoric.
While you can't tell if somebody is illegal or not, it's not hard to spot Latinos who are clearly from the "old country". And they're usually adults in their 40's or older. They haven't been "Americanized" like the younger generation.
Old 11-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Senior Board Member

I do know one thing. If 20 Million illegals left the country the price of used "junk cars" would go down.

Old 11-07-2007, 05:25 PM

these anti-immigration people crack me up

we steal a country, decimate the indigenous population, then turn around and complain about mexicans (who are also native americans) being illegal

we go into other countries and corrupt their governments, trample on their sovereignty and make sure we secure "our national interests", then whine about some poor mexicans coming here because THEY are taking over

give me a break

worry more about our government and the corporations who are turning us all into serfs and their subjects, who keep raising the prices of housing and gasoline, only to fill their pockets

thats who the real problem is

well, they are the problem, and our ignorance is a problem, together, its killing this country
Old 11-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raafi
am glad to see you get a laugh out of it. But i dont.

They are killing the blue collar worker. Makin it harder and harder to get a good wage. All i got to say is god bless the union for trying to keep the blue collar workin man going with a good wage.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 11-08-2007, 05:20 AM

well, if the blue collar worker would turn off the football game and put down the budweiser, he would notice that its not the mexican that is attacking his livelihood, its the government and corporations

get to the root of the problem, not the branches
Old 11-08-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy

"They"? Who is they..and how do you know they are illegals? Do they have some special markings? Or is it that they speak spanish and have dark skin. There is no way that anyone can tell if someone is illegal by LOOKING AT THEM. If you see illegals everywhere, then it is YOU that have the problem. I do not know about the leftist sound bite, but you just stumbled all over some skinhead rhetoric.
I've lived this B.S. my entire life here in Southern California, and I can spot an illegal a mile away. I went to school with them, I've worked with them, I see them by the dozens outside of my place of employment everyday begging for work, pissing on the wall in public, etc, etc.
Yeah... in the shadows... don't make me laugh!

The illegal's have ruined the construction industry to where my three younger brothers had to leave the state where they were born and raised. It's a shame that construction wages are so low and jobs are so scarce due to the high percentage of illegal's that have taken the place of hard working Americans. I'm the only brother left in this crap hole of a state, but I can read the writing on the wall and I can see what's happening to the trucking industry out here... it won't be long before I blow this popsicle stand.

Don't worry, if Oklahoma hasn't been infested yet, it will soon. Keep your eyes open... they're headed your way.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:30 PM

americans dont piss on stuff

every truckstop i go to must be infested with illegals, because you cant walk across the parking lot without the smell infiltrating your nostrils

only illegals piss on stuff
Old 11-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raafi
am glad to see you get a laugh out of it. But i dont.

They are killing the blue collar worker. Makin it harder and harder to get a good wage. All i got to say is god bless the union for trying to keep the blue collar workin man going with a good wage.
Please, if it was in their best interest, the Unions would sell out the American blue collar worker faster than a fat kid eats twinkies.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:31 PM

I'm old enough to remember when certain states paid bounties on coyotes, mountain lions, and crows. If we let armed citizenry get involved, we could get rid of 20 million people very quickly!
Old 11-09-2007, 01:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler
I'm old enough to remember when certain states paid bounties on coyotes, mountain lions, and crows. If we let armed citizenry get involved, we could get rid of 20 million people very quickly!
Are the Jews, Gypsies, Slavs, and homosexuals next for this "final option" of yours? It Took the Nazi's over 5 years with a extermination industry to murder roughly 12+ million people... a bunch of hicks with shotguns murdering 20 million latinos is laughable and even sickening