Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2007, 03:53 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by double trouble
You can't refute my statement so that is all you say?
Which statement would be not worth refuting?

Quote:
Why don't you take down those American symbols with your post.
Why don't you go pound a small animal into your butt...

Quote:
You are a disgrace to fighting Foreign and domestic invaders.
You have no idea what your talking about... so have another snort, toke or sniff and shut up and let the adults talk.

Quote:
Time for you and your croonies to put your head back under the sand.
Time for you low forehead flag wavers to realize that there are already enough low standard, unsafe drivers and trucks in this country to make the Mexican truck issue a moot point. To say that these Mexican drivers are all the things that the redneck mafia seems to say they are, they would have to be blind, stupid or selectively ignorant of the facts. Like the rest of the American lemmings.

Quote:
P.S. If you can't refute what good can come out of this Mexican truck invasion then don't reply Genius.
Re read your first post hick boy.. then get back with me on the word genius..
Old 09-03-2007, 03:54 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom433a
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
It simply amazes me the amount of idiots we have in the USA. After reading thru the post i can not beleieve the attitude of some of the drivers. Gee if it is gonna happen oh well.
To those of you with this attitude you are a disease to the PRIDE of American workers. Do you not care about our fair market value? does it not bother you that this is an assault on how you support your family?
Your a bunch of gutless turds!
Spoken like a true idiot...
You can't refute my statement so that is all you say? Why don't you take down those American symbols with your post. You are a disgrace to fighting Foreign and domestic invaders. Time for you and your croonies to put your head back under the sand.

P.S. If you can't refute what good can come out of this Mexican truck invasion then don't reply Genius.
Good coming out of Mexican Truck Invasion....ok....how about the fact that these 100 companies are being given free run into American markets....how many AMERICAN drivers are going to start loosing miles=money to support their families? Add on top of American drivers loosing money the fact that MANY illegals are ALREADY on the welfare system.
Maybe we should all just stand on the side of the road at Lowe's or Home Depot and hope for a day job like the illegals do here in the southwest. Unless you are from this area, you don't understand what a royal PITA (Pain In The A$$) it is having to deal with the "invasion". We get flyers from my kids' school that has info on one 1 side in english and the other is in spanish, this is an english speaking country....we didn't have this crap going on THIS bad when I was growing up. When I make deliveries below the Phoenix /L.A. line.....I'm the only one speaking english as a "NATIVE" language already.

Repeat after me "Welcome to Manuels. Can I take your order? Oh I'm so sorry, we only accept pesos".
Yet another rummy who cannot separate the different topics of the Mexican Trucks and the Illegals... :roll:
Old 09-03-2007, 03:59 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Good coming out of Mexican Truck Invasion....ok....how about the fact that these 100 companies are being given free run into American markets....how many AMERICAN drivers are going to start loosing miles=money to support their families? Add on top of American drivers loosing money the fact that MANY illegals are ALREADY on the welfare system.
This is one of those "misinformation" things I was talking about. They are not getting "free run" to freight in this country. They are only allowed freight coming out of mexico and going back into mexico. Its not like they are going to come over here and start running coast to coast.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Quote:
This is one of those "misinformation" things I was talking about. They are not getting "free run" to freight in this country. They are only allowed freight coming out of mexico and going back into mexico. Its not like they are going to come over here and start running coast to coast.
Yes, but again.. it sounds really scary .. B-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 04:02 PM
Rookie

Fozzy your response is that of a child. Please go away.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:04 PM
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom433a
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
It simply amazes me the amount of idiots we have in the USA. After reading thru the post i can not beleieve the attitude of some of the drivers. Gee if it is gonna happen oh well.
To those of you with this attitude you are a disease to the PRIDE of American workers. Do you not care about our fair market value? does it not bother you that this is an assault on how you support your family?
Your a bunch of gutless turds!
Spoken like a true idiot...
You can't refute my statement so that is all you say? Why don't you take down those American symbols with your post. You are a disgrace to fighting Foreign and domestic invaders. Time for you and your croonies to put your head back under the sand.

Maybe we should all just stand on the side of the road at Lowe's or Home Depot and hope for a day job like the illegals do here in the southwest. Unless you are from this area, you don't understand what a royal PITA (Pain In The A$$) it is having to deal with the "invasion". We get flyers from my kids' school that has info on one 1 side in english and the other is in spanish, this is an english speaking country....we didn't have this crap going on THIS bad when I was growing up. When I make deliveries below the Phoenix /L.A. line.....I'm the only one speaking english as a "NATIVE" language already.

Repeat after me "Welcome to Manuels. Can I take your order? Oh I'm so sorry, we only accept pesos".
Old 09-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Board Regular

We have had Mexican trucks coming into Az/Ca for a long while now.....and NOT just to the border areas. Many times these trucks are found parked along the side of some 2 lane road and the driver is GONE....the illegals and the invasion arn't the same? They get hired on by a mexican company, get permission to come here and ditch the truck so they can stay because they got over the border legally. These trucks are found to have been able to BARLEY pass an american dot, with many items rigged so they looked good, but didn't even work properly. Yes, they will end up with free reign, the bleeding hearts will say that it will help out the driver shortage that we have had for years. Just wait and see and read the writing on the wall.

Rummy Fozzy?

When a white army battles Indians and wins, itis called a great victory, but if they lose itis called a massacre.Chiksika, Shawnee
Old 09-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
We have had Mexican trucks coming into Az/Ca for a long while now.....and NOT just to the border areas. Many times these trucks are found parked along the side of some 2 lane road and the driver is GONE....the illegals and the invasion arn't the same?
No these things are not the same.. When the truck left the legal area they were supposed to be running in, they then became illegal aliens, again this is not the same thing as the trucking program that is underway. Not the illegal issue.

Quote:
They get hired on by a mexican company, get permission to come here and ditch the truck so they can stay because they got over the border legally.
So let me get this straight, this person who is working and has a job will ditch his or her truck and become a non person? Riiiight. Again, it sounds scary, but thats all it is.

Quote:
These trucks are found to have been able to BARLEY pass an american dot, with many items rigged so they looked good, but didn't even work properly.
This is the non-issue part of this for me. I have been in this long enough to have seen trucks from American companies that fit this description and they sure and heck are not going to be subjected to the same attention that these Mexican trucks are. The who issue is selective on the parts of the drivers who are complaining the loudest. These are the same people who cry about the DOT saying that they are only a means of collecting money from the poor poor hard working truckers.. now it matters? Why some people think that there is any difference in a Mexican driver not wanting to drive junk and an American not wanting to drive junk is different is beyond me. The idea that these drivers are living in a card board box with a dirt floor and have no sense nor professionalism is a joke! Its sheer simple bigotry on the face of it.

I have personally worked for more that one company where the drivers would drive dangerous equipment all day every day and see the DOT as a threat to their paycheck. So save that unsafe Mexican truck garbage for the new media.. I know better.

Quote:
Yes, they will end up with free reign, the bleeding hearts will say that it will help out the driver shortage that we have had for years. Just wait and see and read the writing on the wall.
So what you feel is automatically the truth or truth enough to spread the BS that it IS the truth? Sorry, it ain't happening like that... but again it sure sounds scary.. B-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 05:08 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Fozzy your response is that of a child. Please go away.
Great reply.. genius
Old 09-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Senior Board Member

For all you folks harping about how the Unions are right on this topic.. here's what the Unions are doing...

SAN FRANCISCO - The Social Security Administration cannot start sending out letters to employers next week containing notification of more serious penalties for knowingly hiring illegal immigrants, a federal judge ruled Friday.

Ruling on a lawsuit by the nation's largest federation of labor unions against the U.S. government, U.S. District Judge Maxine Chesney granted a temporary restraining order prohibiting the so-called "no-match" letters from going out as planned starting Tuesday.

The AFL-CIO lawsuit, filed this week, claims that new Department of Homeland Security rules outlined in accompanying letters threaten to violate workers' rights and unfairly burden employers. Chesney said the court needs "breathing room" before making any decision on the legality of new penalties aimed at cracking down on the hiring of illegal immigrants.

Laura Keehner, a Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman, said the agency was disappointed but expects to prevail once the court hears its full arguments.

"We'll continue to uphold the law," Keehner said late Friday. "We'll continue our enforcement efforts, and we'll continue to discourage employers who flagrantly disregard immigration laws. There are consequences for those actions."

U.S. government lawyers argued that the Social Security Administration needed to start sending the letters next week because postponing the staggered mailings would overwhelm staffers with a flood of responses if they finally do go out all at once.

Chesney did note rule on the merits of the case Friday but said the plaintiffs raised "serious questions" that need to be further examined by the court about whether the new rules run afoul of the law.

"It's a critical and very significant first step in the first legal challenge of this rule," said Lucas Guttentag, national director of the American Civil Liberties Union's Immigrants' Rights Project and one of the plaintiffs' lawyers.

In its lawsuit, the plaintiffs argue that the Bush administration could inadvertently harm legal U.S. workers and law-abiding businesses in its quest to punish employers who are knowingly breaking the law.
Closed Thread