Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Or is your position that it is just unfair to American gangs?
Funny......very funny. :lol:
Old 04-02-2007, 01:04 AM
Senior Board Member

I live in El paso and drug busts like these are not news....
Old 04-02-2007, 01:38 AM
Senior Board Member

I know that.... You know that... to some people around here with an "agenda", its obviously news. Well, selective news anyway.
Old 04-02-2007, 02:35 AM
Senior Board Member

I agree that there are problems already. I had stated this in another thread and it was tinfoil stuff to those with an agenda for open borders. I am certain that the bust that they have are only a small portion of what is coming through! Including OTM of Arab descent.

The real people with the agenda now want to open the border up. It makes no sense to allow 1,000 trucking companies in to the heart of America and give them EASY passes to boot!

And I am sorry to hear that there are so many Americans that are that stupid and are ending up in jail and having all of their property taken away by the government. Their counter parts though do not pay those type of penalties and are usually freed (as the guy that Ramos shot in the rear) to come back and do it again and again. It is a joke to them.

Logically if we are having this type of activity it will only get worse if the border is open and Easy Passes are given!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 04-02-2007, 03:47 AM
Senior Board Member

While in the Texas Army National Guard I participated in the Counter Drug Program. I was assigned to the DEA as an Intelligence Officer in Eagle Pass, TX. I was there for three years. We, or Customs had bust like this occasionally. Much more common were bust of about 25 to 50 Kilos. Commonally it was the size of a trash compactor. That is how they made the bricks.

Once the court cases had run their course, we had to dispose of all this Marajuana. Usually, this was several tons at a time. Before I got there, it was taken to the local dump and buried. Soon, it was back on the street after being dug up. There were a lot of marajuana plants growing at the dump also. So, they started burning it. It still showed up. Next, they poured diesel on it. You guessed it, marajuana, with a distinct diesel flavor was being sold locally. By the time I got there we had to take each brick and break it up completely, spread it out, saturated it with diesel and watch it burn into charcoal, an all day affair. Let's say I have been, truely, hip deep in marajuana.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:01 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
I agree that there are problems already.
Only when cornered with your own bigoted statements and circular logic.

Quote:
I had stated this in another thread and it was tinfoil stuff to those with an agenda for open borders.
Please quote anywhere, where ANYONE stated that they were for "open borders". You are losing a discussion based on logic and you lash out with dumb assertions that if we do not agree that this isn't the end of the world, we are for open borders and hate America.. grow up!

Quote:
I am certain that the bust that they have are only a small portion of what is coming through! Including OTM of Arab descent.
And this has changed how? It's been the same for decades, even if we locked down the borders (which we do not have the resources to do anyway) someone and something is going to sneak through. East Germany had the toughest borders in the world and there were still people defeating it.

Quote:
The real people with the agenda now want to open the border up.
Who would this be? Again quote anyone from any US source (that has anything near the power to do something) who states that completely open borders is their desire.

Quote:
It makes no sense to allow 1,000 trucking companies in to the heart of America and give them EASY passes to boot!
More fantasy numbers! Even the Mexican trucking associations are against this plan to allow mexican companies here and of course American companies down there. This thousand company number is hogwash on your part and of course, you know that, but the numbers sound "scarey" and causes those in several camps to circle the wagons. Most of these are the same kinds of camps which historically demonize people like the blacks, the jews, the homosexuals etc etc.

Quote:
And I am sorry to hear that there are so many Americans that are that stupid and are ending up in jail and having all of their property taken away by the government.
These Americans did something that was obviously illegal or they would not have this problem. I'm not sure where you are getting this, but this sound like the Rodney King "I was on my way home from church" argument.

Quote:
Their counter parts though do not pay those type of penalties and are usually freed (as the guy that Ramos shot in the rear) to come back and do it again and again. It is a joke to them.
That's why our prisons are full of illegal aliens? People of all flavors get away with all sorts of things. You of course and spewing that only Mexicans get away with everything. I'll bet you boycotted Taco Bell too..

Quote:
Logically if we are having this type of activity it will only get worse if the border is open and Easy Passes are given!
Logically? So far your whole song and dance is completely void of logic. There's plenty of emotion, and angst and misplaced hatred, but logic? please!
Old 04-02-2007, 04:08 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrylamar
While in the Texas Army National Guard I participated in the Counter Drug Program. I was assigned to the DEA as an Intelligence Officer in Eagle Pass, TX. I was there for three years. We, or Customs had bust like this occasionally. Much more common were bust of about 25 to 50 Kilos. Commonally it was the size of a trash compactor. That is how they made the bricks.

Once the court cases had run their course, we had to dispose of all this Marajuana. Usually, this was several tons at a time. Before I got there, it was taken to the local dump and buried. Soon, it was back on the street after being dug up. There were a lot of marajuana plants growing at the dump also. So, they started burning it. It still showed up. Next, they poured diesel on it. You guessed it, marajuana, with a distinct diesel flavor was being sold locally. By the time I got there we had to take each brick and break it up completely, spread it out, saturated it with diesel and watch it burn into charcoal, an all day affair. Let's say I have been, truely, hip deep in marajuana.
Used to have, don't know if they still do, a sign by Laredo with a up to the minute running total of drugs confiscated. It was truly amazing.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:27 AM
Senior Board Member

"And this has changed how? It's been the same for decades, even if we locked down the borders (which we do not have the resources to do anyway) someone and something is going to sneak through. East Germany had the toughest borders in the world and there were still people defeating it. "

This thread is bringing up a bunch of memories not really related to the topic.

I was a Marine Guard stationed at our Embassy in East Berlin. While there one of the most memorable escapes occured. Checkpoint Charlie is or was probably the most well known checkpoints. It had wire, fence, cement barricades, guard towers, mines, you name it. To get through you had to wind your way through all of this. Of course there were guard post also. One interprising individual stripped naked and ran through the East German side making it to the west. All the guards were shocked and didn't get off a shot. That didn't happen too often.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Senior Board Member

Fozzy

I don't think that my stepdad has any worries as the La Raza type people that worship his skin color will make certain that there is enough manipulation and that they will be portrayed as the victims no matter what.

I think his worry will be more about his grandson who has white skin and blue eyes. As you have shown your prejudice against such people already on this board.

And I never indicated prejudice against anyone who wants to come to this country legally and is willing to learn our language and become a part of this country and that is from ANY Hemisphere or any color, that is part of what made this country great. I would rather have them than some American that would like to see this country become a weak dependant third world country.

If you feel as if though you make to much money then tell your boss that you would like to make a lower wage.

As far as bankruptcies go we had to file bankruptcy due to the fact that my husband had difficulty finding work that paid a decent wage. No toys charged no living in luxury just keeping the electric on and feeding our children, and having gas money to take them to school.

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 04-02-2007, 05:52 AM
Senior Board Member

I will be the first to say I made a mistake it should have been 100 trucking companies and a thousand drivers or more!

As far as stirring up hate and being prejudice that is all you do! I am not ashamed to be in a racially mixed family or have friends from different counties and never have been. All I hear from you is hate to white people with blue eyes. The whities did it all huh! Your hate and prejudice shows very clearly.

You have made statements about welcoming another 9-11 so people would become enlighten to what you think they need to know and do here in America.

Also you made hateful statements and shown anemophily to people who live in another hemisphere. You want America to not depend on itself and you want the American workers to be paid a low scale wage because you don't think they should put their toys on credit.

You think we should have open trade all the way up and down the borders regardless what this will do to the working class of America.

And yes, the poor farmers and many people in Mexico are suffering also because of NAFTA. And the truckers know that the Mexican companies down in Mexico will be the ones to suffer. The wages for the low paid truck drivers will stay the same down there and put allot of American truckers either at the same wage or out of work. The Mexican companies will compete with American companies that will operate out of Mexico and will not be able to compete due to various reasons. But hey Free Trade is great for all!

GFIW
Closed Thread