Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
What a crock! You go waaaaay out of your way on practically EVERY post that relates to the Mexican TRUCKING issue to vent your spleen about every dredged up story involving ILLEGAL immigration. When I call it what it is.. RACE BAITING , you then decide to go bonkers.... Too typical and too transparent.

I'll bet your kids had to walk up hill both ways too...

Your still full of it on the bankruptcies BTW. You basically stole the money that you had no intention on paying back.

We worked five jobs to remain debt free..One Full time job and four part time FUN jobs that we did for sheer enjoyment and for the EXTRA money... you?

:P

Hello that is because Mexican trucking issue is now the pressing issue and this is a trucking board :!: And I am against it for two reasons one security and two for our economic benefit.

I am also very much against outsourcing jobs to India! I am also against giving our business incentives to go to any other country while taxing and regulating business out of the United States of America. Put the same taxes and work regulations on any other imports coming into this country and you would see a different playing field.

I am for America and the American workers and the people that come to this country and care about this country! This is where and why I say I am an isolationist! You don't like it to BAD!

As far as my kids you leave them out of this! I know where I live and I will not have some communist dictator telling me how my children should adhere to their desires. By the way another truck did a turnover this day on the I-90 where you feel my children should walk to school!

Now do you want me to begin to tell you how to raise your children? You worked for goodies and fun while you had your children and turned them over to someone else HMMM!

And I will say this you are lying like a dog when you say we stole the money! We paid it back up until the time we could no longer do it. I am one of the most honest people I have ever seen. I turn in money all the time if it is found and if something is in my cart and I realize that I have not paid for it I will go out of my way to go back and pay for it. And as far as the banking system it is a mess. Loan people money on money you do not have.....Print money with no backing at your whim.....No gold standard or anything of value to back our money....Our money is not controlled by our country but private bankers...Two presidents that wanted to change our system were both assassinated.

You are dishonest and chase honest people away with your intimidation. You must hate the fact that I will not be intimidated by you! As Tfmotors threatened me on another forum he will discredit me on everything I post and my post will not last long. The same stuff you attempt to do here.

GFIW
Closed Thread