User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
First of all from the SPP documents (from the government website)the easy pass is relatively new for Mexican drivers.
It's not strange that AGAIN you try and make smuggling a race or nationality exclusive problem... Should we cover that convenient selective bigotry factor again?

Quote:
Secondly you mock me because I was concerned about security then you say this is nothing new.
Security? Are you concerned as much about renting U Haul trucks to blued eyed American white boys?

Quote:
So since this has happened before lets just allow 1,000 companies in
:roll: Heck lets give them all an easy pass :roll: Real bright Fozzy!
You just think I'm bright because bright things are reflected off of tinfoil..

Quote:
I know you can't wait for the Integration to occur. I can't wait until the next administration or the one after that agrees to put us into the world court! Then the fun will begin.
Hmmm... I looked at the whole post and didn't see anything relating to the world courts anywhere. While I do not believe in the world courts, working together with the only as yet still save-able hemisphere is a dandy idea when you consider the problems on the other one....

GYHOOYA
Old 03-31-2007, 06:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goin Fer It
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrabbit379
Yeah, that's interesting, and cool to think about all that grass :P, but I'm sure this isnt shocking to them. :P :lol:
I don't think it is shocking at all to them. How many times do you think this guy was through already with many loads just like this one?

These people will smuggle people, drugs and weapons in for a price. It is already out of control and will be even more so if we allow 1,000 Mexican trucking companies into the heartland of the United States.

GFIW
So the drugs are the problem? This is more supply and demand, if the American lemming was not such an drug market, the drugs would not be such a cash crop. If you as if I'm blaming America for this issue, you'd be right.. America asks for illegal drugs and they are willing to pay for them. I still don't care about drug takers... or smugglers for that matter. The Drug war is and always has been a huge, expensive and DANGEROUS waste of time. Either start producing poisoned, deadly drugs and allow them secretly onto the streets, or legalize them... quit pissin away all this time and effort. It's strange that the American recreational drug user always seems to get a free pass when this topic comes up.

GYHOOYA
Old 03-31-2007, 06:55 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
It's not strange that AGAIN you try and make smuggling a race or nationality exclusive problem... Should we cover that convenient selective bigotry factor again?
You are the one full of bigotry! As far as Americans I have no problem with any American who knows our countries language and abides with our laws or at least attempts to meld into this country. NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE! I am an isolationist and I say America first!!

As far as bigotry I read an article how the ILLEGAL gang bangers in L.A. are targeting blacks not just for turf but just because of the color of their skin!

Quote:
Security? Are you concerned as much about renting U Haul trucks to blued eyed American white boys? !
No I am not as concerned about renting U Haul trucks to any Americans whether they are blue eyed white skin Americans (who you seem to be highly prejudice against) black skin...black eyes...blue or brown eyes. Brown skin...any color eyes. If they got caught with a shipment like this they will serve HARD TIME.

Quote:
You just think I'm bright because bright things are reflected off of tinfoil..
Must be from your house huh..not just you being wrapped in it ! I know how found of tinfoil you are!

Quote:
I know you can't wait for the Integration to occur. I can't wait until the next administration or the one after that agrees to put us into the world court! Then the fun will begin.
Quote:
Hmmm... I looked at the whole post and didn't see anything relating to the world courts anywhere. While I do not believe in the world courts, working together with the only as yet still save-able hemisphere is a dandy idea when you consider the problems on the other one....
Well Fozzy I believe that you know far more than most about what is happening! The only thing is that you are for it and I am against it. As far as the World Court I did not have a chance to mention it on the other thread. But when it happens the useful idiots will be thrown to it just like Molosovich was.

GFIW
Old 03-31-2007, 08:04 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
You are the one full of bigotry!
Not at all, I'm just really good at pointing it out. The only point your making in EVERY post is that Mexicans are all dope smugglers, rapists, terrorists ad nauseum... The fact is and still remains that there are far more good ole American criminals than there will ever be Mexican criminals. There is no other reason that you are trumping up this other than their nationality and or race.

Quote:
As far as Americans I have no problem with any American who knows our countries language and abides with our laws or at least attempts to meld into this country. NO MATTER WHAT COLOR THEY ARE!
And this has to do with illegal immigration how?

Quote:
I am an isolationist and I say America first!!
Too bad the spoiled American can barely wipe their own behinds without having to have help. Isolationism didn't work in the thirties and it dang sure won't work now. The American society has proven that beyond ANY doubt. Who do you plan on selling things too and just where do you think we will get 99% of the things that American demand? And of course just like in the thirties we will get into trouble claiming to be isolationist and of course neutral while selling arms and raw materials to countries who are at war.. which makes us (again) neither neutral nor isolated.

Quote:
As far as bigotry I read an article how the ILLEGAL gang bangers in L.A. are targeting blacks not just for turf but just because of the color of their skin!
Nothing has changed in LA gang wars since the beginning of the gangs.. who cares? So you prefer only American gangs terrorizing people? Are you upset that roving gangs of Americans doing illegal things are being killed by other people doing illegal things? The irony is so think you could cut it with a knife!

Quote:
No I am not as concerned about renting U Haul trucks to any Americans whether they are blue eyed white skin Americans (who you seem to be highly prejudice against) black skin...black eyes...blue or brown eyes. Brown skin...any color eyes. If they got caught with a shipment like this they will serve HARD TIME.
Are you accidentally missing the point on purpose here? Home grown American terrorists have killed more Americans than ANY Mexican has...

Quote:
Well Fozzy I believe that you know far more than most about what is happening! The only thing is that you are for it and I am against it.
What is "it" exactly, I think you need to get a smaller brush when you attempt to paint everything one color..

Quote:
As far as the World Court I did not have a chance to mention it on the other thread. But when it happens the useful idiots will be thrown to it just like Molosovich was.
So some animal like Molosovich should never have faced the international courts? There really is only one reason that we remain in the UN and are the least interested in the world courts.. VETO power.. that's it!

GYHOOYA
Old 03-31-2007, 08:47 PM
Senior Board Member

Going fer it
Need to give this one up. When the border is opened up, it won't be just the "Mexicans" that smuggle. Some "stupid American trucker" will look at this as his/her chance to make a few bucks. It goes both ways.

Not trying to be rude, it is what it is.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

Not at all, I'm just really good at pointing it out. The only point your making in EVERY post is that Mexicans are all dope smugglers, rapists, terrorists ad nauseum... The fact is and still remains that there are far more good ole American criminals than there will ever be Mexican criminals. There is no other reason that you are trumping up this other than their nationality and or race.
So we should take the criminals from Cuba...Mexico or anywhere else? And hate to tell you but there are many Americans of Hispanic origin. And I NEVER NEVER claimed my stepdad or all legal Mexican citizens are criminals so quit lying!

And as far as American criminals vs Mexican criminals were did you get your statistics from? There are major crime problems down in Mexico. All one has to do is go in and look at their news or even the presidents speech located on the Mexican Embassy website. I mean at this point in America we don't have severed heads being thrown on the steps of our police stations yet!

But I am willing to look at your actual factual material regarding this matter!

Quote:
I am an isolationist and I say America first!!
Quote:
Too bad the spoiled American can barely wipe their own behinds without having to have help. Isolationism didn't work in the thirties and it dang sure won't work now. The American society has proven that beyond ANY doubt. Who do you plan on selling things too and just where do you think we will get 99% of the things that American demand? And of course just like in the thirties we will get into trouble claiming to be isolationist and of course neutral while selling arms and raw materials to countries who are at war.. which makes us (again) neither neutral nor isolated.
Gee tell us how you really feel about Americans!
Spoiled American? What do you mean the one who has more toys than you? The one who is willing to work and pay it off! But of course your mad so let's take his job away or yank the carpet out from him. You sound like the kid who took his baseball bat and went home just because someone else did better than you! Talk about spoiled!

And you are right we have no real manufacturing base left in our country anymore. With the low rate pay just who do you think will be left to buy all of those products and pay taxes or give billions to other countries?

Quote:
Quote:
Nothing has changed in LA gang wars since the beginning of the gangs.. who cares? So you prefer only American gangs terrorizing people? Are you upset that roving gangs of Americans doing illegal things are being killed by other people doing illegal things? The irony is so think you could cut it with a knife!
Another silly statement from you! Sure we want all the worlds gangs terrorizing us in the United States not just the American gangs :roll: :roll:
Maybe we should put ALL GANGS American and others on a bus to MEXICO! Or a boat to Cuba! But somehow I don't think those countries want our problem people and we don't want theirs either!

Quote:
Quote:
Are you accidentally missing the point on purpose here? Home grown American terrorists have killed more Americans than ANY Mexican has...
No, I am not missing your point. The problems we have in our country we need to deal with we don't need other countries problems or criminals. And I don't think the MS 13 gang from Honduras are the type of people we want here!

Quote:
As far as the World Court I did not have a chance to mention it on the other thread. But when it happens the useful idiots will be thrown to it just like Molosovich was.
Quote:
So some animal like Molosovich should never have faced the international courts? There really is only one reason that we remain in the UN and are the least interested in the world courts.. VETO power.. that's it!
And I wonder how many people around the world feel the same way about our leaders! Furthermore if we had stopped funding the UN years ago it would not have been around this long!

GFIW (Goin Fer It's Wife)
Old 04-01-2007, 10:04 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by glasman2
Going fer it
Need to give this one up. When the border is opened up, it won't be just the "Mexicans" that smuggle. Some "stupid American trucker" will look at this as his/her chance to make a few bucks. It goes both ways.

Not trying to be rude, it is what it is.
Oh I agree there may be a few stupid American truckers but far fewer because if they are caught the penalty will not be your FAST pass and truck taken away and bus ride home.

Now if the American trucker were to get the same penalty that the Mexican trucker is getting with no real jail time served, I think there would be a flood of criminal elements signing up to get their CDLs.

A stupid Border Patrol agent took one 20lb bag of weed, the camera in the car caught him....guess were he is at now....a bus ride to his new home!

But if it is a problem either way why open the border? Just leave it closed!

Goin Fer It's Wife
Old 04-01-2007, 12:03 PM
Senior Board Member

I drive for a company that has a big terminal in laredo and every month at least we get a message on computer saying that one driver or another was caught at the border with drugs or trying to make a few dollars smuggling immigrants, it happens everyday, we just dont hear about it!!
Old 04-01-2007, 01:50 PM

To solve the drug problem the governement could lace all the drugs they got with a deadly compund and spread the stuff around, after a while all the druggies would be dead and provlem solved with drugs, no demand no problem.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
So we should take the criminals from Cuba...Mexico or anywhere else?
No, however we should also not be labeling ever person who is coming across the border on business a "criminal" as you are doing. All people coming across the border are not Mexicans, nor are they all criminals and or even potential criminals no matter how you'd like that to be the case!

Quote:
And hate to tell you but there are many Americans of Hispanic origin.
Really? Gosh thanks for the tip...

Quote:
And I NEVER NEVER claimed my stepdad or all legal Mexican citizens are criminals so quit lying!
BUT, the rhetoric you are using makes ALL "Mexican looking" people suspect and automatically either illegal aliens and criminals. I hope your old stepdad enjoys all the new attention from your type of "good american". Whats the difference in your dad being stopped every day for "his papers" and the stopping of any other "Mexican looking" person as your rhetoric implies?

Quote:
And as far as American criminals vs Mexican criminals were did you get your statistics from? There are major crime problems down in Mexico. All one has to do is go in and look at their news or even the presidents speech located on the Mexican Embassy website.
If EVERY illegal alien committed a crime, the statistics based on the numbers of home grown criminals would still be less. It's based on population, not national origin. Most of these illegals aliens are hark working, honest people... just like MOST Americans are.

Quote:
I mean at this point in America we don't have severed heads being thrown on the steps of our police stations yet!
You are being completely selective again. The history of this country is FULL of violence and crime. There was a time that the criminals and crooks were seen as heroes here. We are again rewarding bad behavior and the American public laps it up like starving animals.

Quote:
But I am willing to look at your actual factual material regarding this matter!
No, you're willing to accept anything that goes along with your view that America should return to the failed and idiotic policy of pretending to be isolationists again.

Quote:
Gee tell us how you really feel about Americans!
Spoiled American? What do you mean the one who has more toys than you? The one who is willing to work and pay it off!
HAS? or HAS FINANCED? Most of these American I refer too do not OWN most of these toys that they insist that they "need". Living withing their means in NO LONGER an American trait as it was after the depression. I wish that people would because it would be able to set realistic payscales where our labor could possibly BE competative with the world.

Quote:
But of course your mad so let's take his job away or yank the carpet out from him.
Your raving again....

Quote:
You sound like the kid who took his baseball bat and went home just because someone else did better than you! Talk about spoiled!
Did better? I get irritated when I see all the $50,000 a year "millionaire" in this country flaunt their financed lives in front of people in some sort of credit competition. They then of course have nothing in the bank and if ANY type of life event happens, we end up picking up the tabs in the way of the bankruptcy courts.

Quote:
And you are right we have no real manufacturing base left in our country anymore. With the low rate pay just who do you think will be left to buy all of those products and pay taxes or give billions to other countries?
Trying to insert more issues? If we would have kept the low rates of pay and the credit companies would have not financed these dummies into NEEDING to make more than they earn, we would as a country been MUCH better off and all the products and services would be MUCH cheaper!

Quote:
Quote:
Another silly statement from you! Sure we want all the worlds gangs terrorizing us in the United States not just the American gangs :roll: :roll:
What's the difference? Are you saying that an American gang committing crimes and mayhem is any different than a foreign gang committing the same crimes? Or is your position that it is just unfair to American gangs?

Quote:
No, I am not missing your point. The problems we have in our country we need to deal with we don't need other countries problems or criminals. And I don't think the MS 13 gang from Honduras are the type of people we want here!
You completely missed the point and asserted that it had to do with drug smuggling... it didn't.

Quote:
Quote:
And I wonder how many people around the world feel the same way about our leaders! Furthermore if we had stopped funding the UN years ago it would not have been around this long!
Plenty! And in some of the cases they have that right to think that some of the things some American are doing should be answered in another forum than this country's courts. Just because they want it, doesn't mean that they are wrong. The UN is a failure, but it's now apparent that we have to be there if anything for the VETO power to protect not only our own interests, but the interests of many of our less powerful allies.
Closed Thread