User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2007, 01:25 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudawg
Why is it reefer haulers can come into a truck stop that is near empty except for one flat bed way out by itself and that is where they feel they ought to park????
Never do you see a reefer park next to another one,it's always next to some poor soul that does not have his motor racing and wants to leave his windows open on a nice day to get some shut eye and here comes bottom dollar driver that has to go out of his way to park right next to him.
The worst thing that could happen is have reefer with a rigmaster park right next to you on a nice day.Or if not a rigmaster a company driver that for some unknown reason has to set his truck idle as high as he can then go into the truck stop to do everything but shower.
A lot of reefer haulers remind me of smokers,they are completly ignorant of thier ignorance.
Speaking of IGNORANCE learn to spell! Also if you don't like the business get the h@$@ out. We put the food on your plate.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Senior Board Member

Like a few others have said, it's not reefers that bother me, it's the freakin air leaks 'pop off' every few seconds. That drives me absolutely insane...
Old 03-27-2007, 06:55 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLT
I assure you L.N. it was'nt one of my guys :roll: Our b train skiners are the best in the biz :!: You must be seeing our guys all the time, I e.mailed you a pic of my b train 27/2/ 07/ member? And you see me at your spot all the time Our guys where having problems from the Baufort sea down to Klondike corner, very steep, very icy... They could'nt run hills etc. They could'nt load heavy on drives cause the load was frezing before Whitehorse scales... You know exactly what my truck looks like... Silly girl ( I think she has left for her trip already, I'm pulling a diferent trailer tomorow, he he ) Should I stop and surprise her ?
You turkey, lol. I left early today not sure if you saw me.
The truck chained up was one of yours (your company anyway), there was a few of them coming back from Inuvik. Though his buddies seemed to have left him behind. And yes he was whining about his load freezing up.
I have a picture of a truck dated 13/12/06, woman driver, but the only email I got 27/02/07 was from my mother. So if ya sent it, it never came!
Old 03-28-2007, 01:00 AM
Senior Board Member

I stopped one night on U.S. 131 in Michigan at a rest area. I was the only one in a place that held about 40 trucks so I parked at the far end closest to the exit. When I woke up the next morning the only other truck was a bull hauler parked right next to me. Talk about stick. Now, why would anybody do that?
Old 03-28-2007, 03:54 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumbo
I stopped one night on U.S. 131 in Michigan at a rest area. I was the only one in a place that held about 40 trucks so I parked at the far end closest to the exit. When I woke up the next morning the only other truck was a bull hauler parked right next to me. Talk about stick. Now, why would anybody do that?
Misery loves company?
Sheit happens?
You were downhill?? (you know...sheit flows downhill)
Herd mentality? :lol:
Thought he might need a jump-start in the morning?
Accidently loaded a Bull in the back...and the pushing motion inched the rig forward? moooooo ohhh heheh... ops:
Your story is just BS? :?
ETC.... :arrow:
Old 03-29-2007, 09:30 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudawg
Why is it reefer haulers can come into a truck stop that is near empty except for one flat bed way out by itself and that is where they feel they ought to park????
Never do you see a reefer park next to another one,it's always next to some poor soul that does not have his motor racing and wants to leave his windows open on a nice day to get some shut eye and here comes bottom dollar driver that has to go out of his way to park right next to him.
The worst thing that could happen is have reefer with a rigmaster park right next to you on a nice day.Or if not a rigmaster a company driver that for some unknown reason has to set his truck idle as high as he can then go into the truck stop to do everything but shower.
A lot of reefer haulers remind me of smokers,they are completly ignorant of thier ignorance.
Thats trucking like it or leave it!!!! Like someone pulling a reefer thinks to himeself im going to park next to that truck and keep that driver up all night. give me a break !! we wont go there about smokers bud. get a clue.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Refer units should have a lockout code that prevents people from messing with them at truckstops.
Old 03-29-2007, 09:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackRatTDI
Refer units should have a lockout code that prevents people from messing with them at truckstops.
Some of the new units have that option.