Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
Slimland wrote:

Quote:
GolfHobo, you have the Spirit of Christ! I can tell, and I am jealous.

Thank you, Slim. That DOES mean alot to me! But.... jealousy is a SIN! :lol:

You have answered with wisdom, that I believe can only come from the heart, where God put it.

God giveth, and God taketh away! Bury your ONE talent, and be scorned for it. I am but a "vessel." I am scorned by God for my unfaithfullness. But, he can USE even the "unclean" for his purpose. (I'm SURE there's a scripture somewhere that backs me up on that.) :lol:

It remindes me, of the feeling, I would get when I first came on this site. I am not saying the feeling is not there anymore, just not as much.

Not unlike the feeling of the newly "saved?" It is ONLY by dedication and participation that one nourishes his own salvation.

Not to mention, God putting me through the fire. I don't want to be in the fire anymore, it's hot and I have had enough!

Most times, the "fire" is of our OWN making! The fire, itself, did NOT even phase Daniel and his buddies! If you FEEL the fire, it is because you are not wrapped in the protection of belief. You KNOW this! All you have to do is believe and ASK, and ALL your tribulations will be as water off a Duck's back!

God will not give you MORE than you can bear! If you want out of the fire, all you have to do is ASK! (and believe.) God will deliver you, as he has done millions before you.

Satan offers you a cooling water to ease the fire. God offers you a "shield" against it. YOU must choose which path you will walk. Water now.... and eternal fire? Or fire now to cleanse your soul, and eternal peace?

Yes... there IS a payment due for your sins. Not demanded by God, but by your OWN conscience! Death is painful. But, you must DIE to your OLD self.... to walk anew in the likeness of God.

Don't give UP on me, Slim! I have left the 99 to "shepherd" the ONE! I was kinda counting on you putting in a good word for me, when you got to heaven!

I will tell you THIS, Slim. Once you KNOW the truth, the effort needed to deny it, and the consequences thereof, are MORE than the blissfully ignorant will EVER have to bear!

I PRAY you never have to know the pain I wake up to every day!

I could NEVER Give up!!!!!

I am just complaining and whinning :lol:

I would Never Deny Jesus Christ, and Now my Redemption is Nigh. I just get tired of Myself

So do not fear, God has You and I, and many others in the palm of His hand. I just hope we don't fall through the hole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bad Joke Bad Slim... ops:

But like you, I have my faults also, and I am glade I have them. Because it just remind's me how much I need to rely on Christ.

Slimland
I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart