User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulldog2036
The problem with this nation is the "republican/democrat" divide. I am neither, I am an AMERICAN....the friggin' politicians have forgotten who THEY are supposed to serve. The AMERICANS who put them in office. After over 30 yrs as a voter I will NEVER vote again. I'm tire of voting for the "lesser of the two evils"....BUSH panders to everyone else but his own...screw him.
bulldog2036,

All exceptional points!!! The US Government has drifted from serving the American public and has moved to serving "Big Business" instead. The general American public has nothing to offer to our politicians such as the likes of "Big Business" can. Politicians will continue to tell the American public that by serving "Big Business" that it will filter down to the American public. The reality is that it will filter down and line the pockets of the select few and not benefit the American public.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:39 PM

dejanh, you said I have to have a commercial licence to have an opinion in the trucking industry. Yet you so vocally make your opinions about politics clear and you've NEVER VOTED! I won't expect you will see the irony (hypocrisy) in that. :roll:

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:09 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
really dont know what is all of that, maybe you hadtoo much to drink you are tired i dont know, but you are deff.. under some kind of a influence :roll: and please dont say that about Republicans and their duty as i am friends with alot of those whos opinion greatly differ from the ones expressed here and there.....
Dude...you really need to lighten up just a weeee bit. Is it possible to read something, and think...that was a joke???

I drink less beer in a year than you do in a week(mid March already, and I have had exactly 2 beers since christmas), I don't do drugs, and I wasn't tired...I was poking fun.

Seriously though...what better way to end illegal immigration from Mexico..than to annex Mexico into the United States, and make them all citizens and taxpayers???
Old 03-15-2007, 05:31 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastie
Well I guess I'll be to opposer here, lol. I think Bush is doing a Good Job over all. Heck you take over with all the Business turning south of thew boarder, the ecomony in a Downfall from H*!!... And then 9-11 happens cause the Previous President sat on his Rearend and did nothing while we were Attack 6 times... President Bush not Perfect, and none are. But yes I do not agree with allowing mexican Drivers here, but least he not dancing with our Enemies and giving them support as the Democrats are.

Want to see Lies and sorriness watch Micheal Moores Film, and listen to the Democrats. What a Bunch of Horse Crap....

There is a thread on here about the end of the USA as we know it, with the Democrats in Office you may see that happening. Look at the facts.
The facts: we are at war, fuel is almost $3.00 a gallon, interest rates are on the rise, government officials being indicted left and right, our VA system will be so over taxed us older vets won't even be able to get in. And the viet nam vets are needing morre medical care. Who will do that?

Yeah, we have ourselves a great president here! :wink:
Old 03-15-2007, 05:32 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by coastie
Well I guess I'll be to opposer here, lol. I think Bush is doing a Good Job over all. Heck you take over with all the Business turning south of thew boarder, the ecomony in a Downfall from H*!!... And then 9-11 happens cause the Previous President sat on his Rearend and did nothing while we were Attack 6 times... President Bush not Perfect, and none are. But yes I do not agree with allowing mexican Drivers here, but least he not dancing with our Enemies and giving them support as the Democrats are.

Want to see Lies and sorriness watch Micheal Moores Film, and listen to the Democrats. What a Bunch of Horse Crap....

There is a thread on here about the end of the USA as we know it, with the Democrats in Office you may see that happening. Look at the facts.
The facts: we are at war, fuel is almost $3.00 a gallon, interest rates are on the rise, government officials being indicted left and right, our VA system will be so over taxed us older vets won't even be able to get in. And the viet nam vets are needing morre medical care. Who will do that?

Yeah, we have ourselves a great president here! :wink:
Old 03-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
The facts: we are at war,
A war which was already underway and a war that was brought to us...

Quote:
fuel is almost $3.00 a gallon,
What personally did the President do to bring on this? This has more to do with the American NIMBY and the ECO-Nuts than anything else.

Quote:
interest rates are on the rise, government officials being indicted left and right,
Left and right? Indictments that are going on now are and were touted by the dems as politically motivated to harm the administration. The leading dems stated in no uncertain terms that they are going to turn this into the Vietnam era type of government. They'll have their minions spitting on the troops in no time.

Quote:
our VA system will be so over taxed us older vets won't even be able to get in.
This is a sign of things to come for the whole country when these wonks that decide that universal health care is the way to go. The Veterans hospitals have been like this forever, this is nothing new and the freakin dems who complain about Walter Reed are just plain scumbags! Walter Reed is located WHERE? Why do all those punks go to Bathesda? Why can these politicians claim that they did not know about the conditions of a hospital in the town that most of them have been in for thirty and sometime forty plus years?

The Dems will never change! It's hard to carry a big stick with a limp wrist!

Quote:
And the viet nam vets are needing morre medical care. Who will do that?
the same way they always have. The problem again is that there are too many able bodied shirkers in the system. There are some "veterans" with as little as 180 days of service who served in the Vietnam ERA that are soaking the government for their care. I've never stepped a wet foot in a Veterans Clinic, but me and most of the people I served with use the benefits that we and our employers pay for. The system is overburdened because they HAVE to take care of a lot of people who should get off their butts and get a real job. The system is top heavy and full of overpaid "administrators". These are the clowns that should be run off.. Not the military figureheads that are now being forced to resign over these decades old problems.
Old 03-15-2007, 03:14 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fozzy
Quote:
The facts: we are at war,
A war which was already underway and a war that was brought to us...,
Afganistan was brought to our soil. But Iraq? Please! Iraq was no threat to us. I'm more concerned about North Korea or Iran.

Old 03-16-2007, 12:35 AM
BANNED
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy
dejanh, you said I have to have a commercial licence to have an opinion in the trucking industry. Yet you so vocally make your opinions about politics clear and you've NEVER VOTED! I won't expect you will see the irony (hypocrisy) in that. :roll:
I thought i was done with you but you are still pushin.. :?:
I told you dont get involved in discussions that you have no idea about, keep it to yourself and let the buisinessmen talk buisiness and everything that can affect it which Mexican discussion does in fact...

PS
I never voted as i do not vote for anyone who does not express my point of view in regards to the issues that affect us all. Democrats or Republicans are the same except in only few issues and about 60% of the public does not vote so am not alone..
Old 03-16-2007, 02:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dejanh
Quote:
I thought i was done with you but you are still pushin.. :?:
I told you dont get involved in discussions that you have no idea about, keep it to yourself and let the buisinessmen talk buisiness and everything that can affect it which Mexican discussion does in fact...

PS
I never voted as i do not vote for anyone who does not express my point of view in regards to the issues that affect us all. Democrats or Republicans are the same except in only few issues and about 60% of the public does not vote so am not alone..
"You're" done with "me"? :lol: Please.

I don't care if you told me your cow jumped over the moon, I will get involved in any discussion I wish to get involved with. If you really know your s hit you can teach me. Although you don't have a chance in hell of getting me to listen to you.

You never voted because you're a hypocrite. Until you vote, you can't say anything.

Have you become an immigration lawyer in the last three days?

I could care less what the United States OFFICIAL stance on global warming is.
Old 03-16-2007, 04:16 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
PS

You never voted because you're a hypocrite. Until you vote, you can't say anything.
[/quote]

Amen!! Many men and women have died to protect your right to vote and you squander away your right to bitch!

Vote and complain till you turn blue in the face. If you don't vote, then zip it up!

You will never find a politician who is in line with all your beliefs. If everyone thought like that then no one would vote.