User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2006, 05:41 PM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

the people are just pissed off that Republicans campagined on issues and got to washington and didn't follow through.

You hit the Nail squarely on the Head
Old 11-11-2006, 05:47 PM
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

The reason why the democrats probably won't investigate Bush and his cabinet are because first off the end result would probably be the world knowing Bush did nothing wrong

huh?
Old 11-11-2006, 08:03 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tthunderdan
The reason why the democrats probably won't investigate Bush and his cabinet are because first off the end result would probably be the world knowing Bush did nothing wrong

huh?
Thought it was pretty self explainitory. Only the liberal base of the democratic party wants to investigate Bush in impeachment procedings. There is no merit to it, and if the democrats do start impeachment procedings it will blow up in their face, and they will lose the political ground they gained this last election. It would be political suicide in my opinion. Nacy P. (don't know how to spell her last name) has already said there won't be impeachment procedings, however some in her party still want to.

Nancy knows what the democracts need to do to stay in power, it will be interesting to see if she can keep the rest of her party in line.
Old 11-11-2006, 09:27 PM

...yeah, nancy p knows how to keep the dems in power, don't even think about going against the people that owned gw and co...that way, it is business as usual...and the elimination of the middle class is hastened by the introduction of millions of humans to do the work at 1/2 the pay (or less) than what is done for now...that is one reason there is nothing, absolutly nothing done about the flow of illegals into this country...what kind of business person would pay an individual $15@hour when there are folks outside the door on the street who will do it for [email protected] I don't think it is 'only the liberal base' who wants bushco investigated...
Old 11-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
...yeah, nancy p knows how to keep the dems in power, don't even think about going against the people that owned gw and co...that way, it is business as usual...and the elimination of the middle class is hastened by the introduction of millions of humans to do the work at 1/2 the pay (or less) than what is done for now...that is one reason there is nothing, absolutly nothing done about the flow of illegals into this country...what kind of business person would pay an individual $15@hour when there are folks outside the door on the street who will do it for [email protected] I don't think it is 'only the liberal base' who wants bushco investigated...
Thankfully the republicans in congress blocked Bush's guest worker program (amnesty) but now that the house and sentate are controlled by dems, we'll see what happens in that area.

I have to disagree with you though on the investigation of Bush, only liberal wackos want an investigation, no one with a thread of common sense does. Doesn't make any sense to. Investigate him on what, going to war in Iraq? At the time there was good reason. His spying programs? Polls show an overwhelming majority of Americans agree with it, it isn't an invasion of privacy to have a list of numbers who called who outside the US.

Bush has only been made out to be evil by the left wing media (their bias has now been documented to be true, an auditing firm confirmed it).

I don't agree with a lot of things he does, such as all the spending bills he approved, or his guest worker program. Any of these things grounds for impeachment? Hardly. If anything we should be investigating where all these leaks from the CIA and other agencies are coming from.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:36 AM
Senior Board Member

do any of you f rs realize the euro is stronger then the dollar.
im sick of taxes how about one of you discuss the fairtax plan. we americans r the most taxed people in the world yet we all tolerate it.
vote for none of the above,because they all suck
Old 11-12-2006, 02:12 AM

...I don't consider myself a 'liberal wacko'...probably more conservative (if I had to fit within a label) than alot of folks I know, but I feel an impartial investigation into the events of and who profitted the most from sept 11 2001 would help clear alot of doubt and disention amongst the people of the USA...I am sorry but I don't buy into the 'disinegrating jumbo passenger jet' stories, nor the way the towers 1, 2 and 7 fell by aircraft strikes and fire...but hey, just an opinion...any court case brought on by the victims families are being held up, dropped or stalled by some reasons or another...and any 'visible' media situation where someone questions 'the official story' are very quickly silenced or overtalked or discreditted by the ____ owned media lords (you can fill in the blank)...I am telling you, it is the biggest scam of our time, and I fell for it also...
Old 11-12-2006, 02:24 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken_o
do any of you f rs realize the euro is stronger then the dollar.
im sick of taxes how about one of you discuss the fairtax plan. we americans r the most taxed people in the world yet we all tolerate it.
vote for none of the above,because they all suck
We aren't even close to being the most taxed people in the world. Most of Europe makes the U.S. look like a taxpayers paradise. Last time I looked Sweden takes over 60% of your income regardless of your income level. Having said that I do believe we pay too much.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 11-12-2006, 04:58 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
...I don't consider myself a 'liberal wacko'...probably more conservative (if I had to fit within a label) than alot of folks I know, but I feel an impartial investigation into the events of and who profitted the most from sept 11 2001 would help clear alot of doubt and disention amongst the people of the USA...I am sorry but I don't buy into the 'disinegrating jumbo passenger jet' stories, nor the way the towers 1, 2 and 7 fell by aircraft strikes and fire...but hey, just an opinion...any court case brought on by the victims families are being held up, dropped or stalled by some reasons or another...and any 'visible' media situation where someone questions 'the official story' are very quickly silenced or overtalked or discreditted by the ____ owned media lords (you can fill in the blank)...I am telling you, it is the biggest scam of our time, and I fell for it also...
The biggest problem with 911 conspiracy theories are that hundreds if not thousands of people would have to be involved. You're saying that Bush organized this conspiracy and felt that all these people would be tight lipped about killing 3,000 of their fellow Americans? I'm sorry but the prospect is just insane.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:10 AM
Senior Board Member