LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2006, 03:41 AM
Senior Board Member
Location: Somewhere between Western Canada and Texas/California
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleman2
So who was the prime mover? To make the bang, I am of the opinion that God Uses the same laws of Physics that we mortals have to use as well. Now Einstein Stated that there are laws of physics that we have not yet discovered. I am one that feels what is mentioned in Bible 6 days are just Six periods of time and they could be a billion years each or what ever. So I do agree with you on the big bang. I feel that was the let there be light. I know Slimland is going spout off But sorry I feel that God has to follow the laws that govern the Universe, Or he will not be God.
I will share with you what I believe.

That everything since the Big Bang has been science based.

That everything before, is faith based, or God.

Yes, I do believe that God created the universe.

But everything since, has been based on the that original creation without any intervention.

Religion (all of them) is a human invention to describe, and ultimately justify, our existence when no description or justification is necessary.
Old 02-25-2006, 04:06 AM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Default Re: Disucussion on the Big Bang theory, Warning Science Base

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyMtnProDriver
They have theirs, now we have ours.

Questions, comments?
Just like you said in your own words Rocky-A Theory and a Theory's definition is Not Proven or Unproven.
Old 02-25-2006, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
Quote:

Questions, comments?
Just like you said in your own words Rocky-A Theory and a Theory's definition is Not Proven or Unproven.
not to start anything,but the bible is just a book written by humans just like any other book and is just a theory of what "might" have happened,just like our modern day history books.

and before you ask,no i don't believe a word it has to say and no i don't believe in god either,never have and never will
Old 02-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Board Icon

I have no opinion.

All I know is....(like Curly said....in City Slicker's)

....all that matter's is just one thing. :lol:

Old 02-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhog
I have no opinion.

All I know is....(like Curly said....in City Slicker's)

....all that matter's is just one thing. :lol:

That doesn't even resemble Curly.... :lol:

Old 02-25-2006, 01:18 PM
Board Icon

Okay. So you started with this... GREAT BIG, HUGE MASS OF.... What caused the BANG? Spontanious combustion????? :?: And, the sun is what? The core of what ever there was here before? That would suggest that other planets have water as well. Mars looks a bit dry to me. Did we get all of the water that should have been there?

OR did some super race (that we now refer to as GOD) use that huge mass as a missile test site... Which would make us all some kind of freaks as a reaction to a kind of super nuclear radiation...

Your right... Slimland will have a FIELD DAY with this.. :lol:

I don't know about any "BIG BANG", but I do suscribe to a theory of "Guided Evolution through Genetic Intervention". They have not found the "missing link", because it simply does not exist. It was skipped.

There are foot prints in Texas that go back to the age of dinosaurs (when man was not supposed to exist) that are seven inches wide, with a large, three toed print in the middle of them. That means the guy stepped there first, and a dino stepped in it. The footprints are also about six feet between steps, suggesting that the guy was 10 to 12 feet tall. (About.com... Forbidden Archeology) Where are these guys now? I mean, it's not like an elephant painting it's toenails red and hiding in a cherry tree.

In PA, under the coal beds, there are human type skulls (fossils) that date back to the early dinosaurs. And other artifacts have been found that suggest early civilizations as advanced as we are today. Aircraft and all. And these artifacts do not fit into the "time-line" set down by conventional wisdom.

So, that "BIG BANG" theory is as good as any other theory I've ever heard.

Old 02-25-2006, 06:43 PM
Senior Board Member
Location: Somewhere between Western Canada and Texas/California

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr
Quote:

Questions, comments?
Yes, with one proviso.

A theory should be able to be proved, or dis-proved. Or it is a belief.

Gravity is NOT a theory. It can be proved..

Most biologists agree that Darwins Theory of Evolution, is no longer a theory, as there is enough evidence to say it is true.

Creation cannot be be taught as a theory, as in the end, whether you believe it or not comes down to BELIEF, not science.
Old 02-25-2006, 11:14 PM
Senior Board Member

Finaly another one. This is going to be fun!!!

Questions, comments?[/quote]
Yes you do, can I play?

I know Slimland is going spout off But sorry I feel that God has to follow the laws that govern the Universe, Or he will not be God.
Quote:

Yes, I agree He has to follow the Rules, He made them.

There are foot prints in Texas that go back to the age of dinosaurs (when man was not supposed to exist) that are seven inches wide, with a large, three toed print in the middle of them. That means the guy stepped there first, and a dino stepped in it. The footprints are also about six feet between steps, suggesting that the guy was 10 to 12 feet tall. (About.com... Forbidden Archeology) Where are these guys now? I mean, it's not like an elephant painting it's toenails red and hiding in a cherry tree.

In PA, under the coal beds, there are human type skulls (fossils) that date back to the early dinosaurs. And other artifacts have been found that suggest early civilizations as advanced as we are today. Aircraft and all. And these artifacts do not fit into the "time-line" set down by conventional wisdom.

Since we are talking about theory, Lets look at this possibility.
Before the Flood, the oxegen level was a whole lot greater than after the flood. Before the Flood, the Earth was watered with a mist that come out of the ground, Now by rain. "That is why they did not believe Noah, they never heard of rain" People lived about 600 to 900 years, Why? could it be because of the oxegen level being so great?
Dinosaurs, big lizards living in a highly oxengenated state, Reptiles and Fish will grow to there enviroment. Noah had to have taken young of these animals. And now after the Flood, the Oxegen is not as great therfore the cells of the body's do not produce as fast, creating a time for man and beast upon the earth. Slowly man decreased in the age of there years, in which they lived, why? Oxegen, God knew after the Flood this would happen, this is why he said man will have 120 years. Just a select few have lived longer. So a foot print in a dinosaurs is possible. And being 10-12 feet tall, they where called Nephalim, we know them as Giants, that walked the earth befor the Flood, and After. Who's to say that Goliath would and could have possibly been bigger, befor the Flood, Exspecialy when they are half Fallen Angel and Man.
Concerning the testing of bones, I you put pressure and heat on coal, it becomes a diamond, Test it, it will come out as a billion or million years old. I would think the Flood would have the sufficient amout of weight, and the moving of the Contenents, could explain the Dinosaurs being dated so far back. Example: Pangea, could this be, befor the flood? And during the flood, the heat from lava, and the pressure from the water and the moving of the contenants to the present state?

Most biologists agree that Darwins Theory of Evolution, is no longer a theory, as there is enough evidence to say it is true.
Quote:

Darwin- " God, is boundless and unlimited, a circle of cercumfrence who's Everywhere and who's center is nowhere, For He must be duality, and consist of the manafest and the Non-manefest, for He is God"

God was in the beginning and the word was with God, and The Word was God, and everything that was made was made through the Word, and the Word became flesh and dwelt among men.
In the absolut smallest thing on earth inside the neutron, this smallest thing when split produces sound, Can this sound be the Word, the essense of God that hold's the World and worlds, and heavens in place. For God made everything out of Nothing, maybe he said BANG!!!! But in our language it was LET THERE BE LIGHT.

So in my opinion, Science whether Darwin's or any other mans, attempt to disprove God, has in the process just Proved Him.

Thanks Y'all that was fun!!!

I will be the judge
And the jury

Neil Peart
Old 02-25-2006, 11:37 PM
Board Icon

A theory should be able to be proved, or dis-proved. Or it is a belief

Which after all these years they haven't been able to Prove the Big-Bang Theory...
Old 02-25-2006, 11:40 PM
Senior Board Member

But then we come to the problem of the limited gene pool after the flood if some are to believe the biblical spin. How many times do you figure that siblings have mated since then?