Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-29-2007, 10:05 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Actually, I spent some time reading cluggys thread about how great his job is.....seems he has been "job hopping" quite a bit from those great jobs.. :lol:
Seems he left Martin Eagle, then went to Southwest Petrolium, then for some reason his boss was "acting funny" towards him and he quit and went to Coastal. That didnt work out so he quit and went back to Southwest.
Attention message board friends...WE HAVE FOUND THE TRUE CAUSE OF DRIVER TURNOVER IN THE INDUSTRY.....His name is Cluggy.
Well, other than the part where I left Martin Eagle to go to Southwest, that's about right.

Southwest Petroleum is a subsidiary of Martin Eagle. And if you truly read my post, you would know that.

As far as "job hopping" is concern, over the last ten years, I hopped out of one job and into the next on a regular basis. My resume is 4 pages long, with most of the companies out of business. For me, getting and leaving a job is the easy part. Staying there, that's really hard for me.

But go ahead and blame the turnover rate on me. I really enjoy that I'm 120% of the trucking industry. :lol: :lol:

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 08-29-2007, 11:00 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
Quote:
And yes people, I am that big of a A$$HOLE.
You said it, not me. :roll:

I'm just trying to figure out what you are trying to accomplish with all this? If you're out to make enemies, you're making them by the bucketloads. No one on this board puts any stock in what you say and most people are wondering about mental stability now. I get the PM's. :roll: Sheepdancer is loving it because drivers are going to him by the bucketloads, too. You've been a great advertising campaign for them, enough that we even checked IP's to see if you were a JB plant. Yes, it's been that over-the-top.

But all that, is what it is. I have stayed out of it, up until you appear to think it's funny to screw with a driver and his sleep, just because he's with JB. Frankly, that's beyond juvenile. Sure, a prank is a prank...but to actively seek out a JB driver because you have a beef with JB is flat out obsessive.

There's a term you should learn.

"Let it go, already."

:roll: :roll:
You know, you and the other mods don't really have to deal with me. You can always ban me whenever you think I'm too far gone, for the sake of your board. No more questions.....No more PM's.....No more cluggy. It's right at your fingertips. And I promise not to come back, so your board can be at peace.

But I'll be banned for what I am, and I am what I am. And I can't be no more.

'

Old 08-30-2007, 12:34 AM

Why ban Cluggy. I think the boys on here are benefiting from your stupidity. Your kinda like watching Jerry Springer. You hear guys with your mentality on the radio now we all get to see first hand that guys like you are able to read and write but just chose to act stupid. I used to drive for J.B. and had to move my truck once late at night. Who knows maybe you were behind it all. I almost run off the road that night too cause I was dead tired. A joke is suppossed to be funny. Your a sick puppy. Stay out West will ya. You can't be married. I can't imagine anyone ever putting up with you. Maybe thats why you are so misable. You should seek a therapist. You probably enjoy all the stuff we say about you cause your like a child who doesn't get any attention. So negitive attention is better than none. I know you picture yourself as a John Wayne sort but you don't even come close. Your the biggest joke on this forum. Were you beat as a child so this is your revenge against mankind for your childhood issue's? It really does sound as if your just a angry sad little fellow. Do you cry alot? We all feel sorry for you.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:24 AM
Senior Board Member

Although, I think you being banned would be fun. You would end up over on truckersreport telling all the whiners over there how you were banned because you talked bad about JB hunt. And the funny thing is that all of them would believe that lie. However, I say keep you here. I have always been a big fan of clowns. I just wish there was some way to make your post play "circus music" when we are reading them.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:23 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Although, I think you being banned would be fun. You would end up over on truckersreport telling all the whiners over there how you were banned because you talked bad about JB hunt. And the funny thing is that all of them would believe that lie. However, I say keep you here. I have always been a big fan of clowns. I just wish there was some way to make your post play "circus music" when we are reading them.
The only reason, as the others has stated, that you want me here is I make you a $hitload of cash. And no, I don't care for truckersreport.com....of course, that should have been proven by my relentlessness on your company on this board.....I'm loyal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrassdeb
Why ban Cluggy. I think the boys on here are benefiting from your stupidity. Your kinda like watching Jerry Springer. You hear guys with your mentality on the radio now we all get to see first hand that guys like you are able to read and write but just chose to act stupid. I used to drive for J.B. and had to move my truck once late at night. Who knows maybe you were behind it all. I almost run off the road that night too cause I was dead tired. A joke is suppossed to be funny. Your a sick puppy. Stay out West will ya. You can't be married. I can't imagine anyone ever putting up with you. Maybe thats why you are so misable. You should seek a therapist. You probably enjoy all the stuff we say about you cause your like a child who doesn't get any attention. So negitive attention is better than none. I know you picture yourself as a John Wayne sort but you don't even come close. Your the biggest joke on this forum. Were you beat as a child so this is your revenge against mankind for your childhood issue's? It really does sound as if your just a angry sad little fellow. Do you cry alot? We all feel sorry for you.
wow...a truck driving psychiatric clinic, all in one shot. Save what you learn in college for someone who gives a $hit. You don't know $hit about me, other than what I choose to place on this board. I should see a therapist? Your the one reading this crap.....and now you have retained you own belief of what is going on within my life. So without even knowing what your up against, you came out, in anger, I might add, with your own attack.....and like I said, you don't know $hit. And you don't want too.

There is a cure to what everyone says on this board.....I set up a posting so you can vote weather or not the mods ban me from the board. The site is:

http://www.classadrivers.com/phpBB2/...322&highlight=

Please go there, and cast your vote. The mods will be more than happy to get rid of me if the vote comes out positive to ban.

Because if you don't vote, then you don't care. And if you don't care enough to vote, then stop your whining about my post. Because I will crank it up once it's over. :wink:

'

Old 08-30-2007, 09:45 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Lot lizards are fun to play with. Leave them alone, they have a hard enough time when I'm around. And that is usually around 2:00am over by any of the truckstops in Dallas.

What i like to do is find one on the radio, talk sweatly to her, then tell her I haven't been with a woman in months, and if she comes to my truck, she can leave with a pair of bens. Then I pick out a truck, (usually one of JB), tell her where I am parked, and tell her to bang on the drivers side door really loud, because I don't hear that well.

Then I sit back, and watch the fun. Sometimes, more than one will go
. :twisted:

Always good fun during a lunch break. :wink:
What a sad pathetic loser you are. :roll:

Some guy who's trying to make a living gets f**ked with because you're an immature little cry baby. Go away. You're were tolerable up until you admitted this little gem of info. One day someone will catch on to that crap and will pull your sorry ass out of the truck and beat you senseless. Couldn't happen soon enough as far as I'm concerned.

Old 08-30-2007, 11:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:
Lot lizards are fun to play with. Leave them alone, they have a hard enough time when I'm around. And that is usually around 2:00am over by any of the truckstops in Dallas.

What i like to do is find one on the radio, talk sweatly to her, then tell her I haven't been with a woman in months, and if she comes to my truck, she can leave with a pair of bens. Then I pick out a truck, (usually one of JB), tell her where I am parked, and tell her to bang on the drivers side door really loud, because I don't hear that well.

Some guy who's trying to make a living gets f**ked with because you're an immature little cry baby. Go away. You're were tolerable up until you admitted this little gem of info. One day someone will catch on to that crap and will pull your sorry ass out of the truck and beat you senseless. Couldn't happen soon enough as far as I'm concerned.
Well, I highly doubt that will happen. But I'll keep my guard up....

And you know, it's funny how this is such a terrible crime, but some of you suck up F&CKS will jack with another mans trailer, and pull the kingpin lock open.

Most of you drivers are decent enough, but I have seen more than I wanted of those who do $hit like that, and other trucker, standing around, laughing their heads off when the trailer crashes to the ground. Never-mind that the driver will be blamed. Then you come to this board, and complain about this. And by the way, I always do a trailer brake check when I pull into a truckstop. But some don't.

Save your preaching for someone else. I don't care what you tolerate. And like I said, things are going to get worse. A lot worse.

And if you don't like it, you can always ban me.....that's right, your not a mod yet.....why don't you waste their time getting me banned, rather coming here crying about what I do.

There is a cure to what everyone says on this board.....I set up a posting so you can vote weather or not the mods ban me from the board. The site is:

Please go there, and cast your vote. The mods will be more than happy to get rid of me if the vote comes out positive to ban.

Because if you don't vote, then you don't care. And if you don't care enough to vote, then stop your whining about my post. Because I will crank it up once it's over. :wink:

'

Old 08-30-2007, 11:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well, I highly doubt that will happen. But I'll keep my guard up....

And you know, it's funny how this is such a terrible crime, but some of you suck up F&CKS will jack with another mans trailer, and pull the kingpin lock open.

Most of you drivers are decent enough, but I have seen more than I wanted of those who do $hit like that, and other trucker, standing around, laughing their heads off when the trailer crashes to the ground. Never-mind that the driver will be blamed. Then you come to this board, and complain about this. And by the way, I always do a trailer brake check when I pull into a truckstop. But some don't.

Save your preaching for someone else. I don't care what you tolerate. And like I said, things are going to get worse. A lot worse.

And if you don't like it, you can always ban me.....that's right, your not a mod yet.....why don't you waste their time getting me banned, rather coming here crying about what I do.

Well, I have NEVER done any of those things. See, I have this thing called respect for others. Something you obviously lack. :roll:

You have the pack mentality. "Well officer, everyone else was going 80. Everyone else does drugs." Not everyone is a loser job hopper like you Cluggy.

Old 08-31-2007, 12:32 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

Well, I have NEVER done any of those things. See, I have this thing called respect for others. Something you obviously lack. :roll:

You have the pack mentality. "Well officer, everyone else was going 80. Everyone else does drugs." Not everyone is a loser job hopper like you Cluggy.
Well, I'm really hurt....boo hoo.

I like to think their is no-one like me....as far you your "pack mentality" goes, if that was the case, I would go with every no brain driver who can't think for themselfs on this board.

But I don't do that, do I? :twisted:

'

Old 08-31-2007, 02:18 AM