User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2011, 06:08 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker View Post
A little north of Mansfield, OH, and rolling south on I-71, I noticed a car pacing my driver's door. The girl inside had a nice body, and was really proud of it. Not a stitch of clothes on. One finger circling a nipple. While I looked without turning my head, she tooted the horn a couple of times, and kept checking to see if I was looking. Finally, I let her know I saw her and she took off down the road. She got alongside the next driver and about 3 seconds later, he was on the radio about it. He also very nearly went off the road... And she took off again, presumable looking for the next driver. No idea who she was or what she wanted... Never saw her again.
I had something similiar happen one night in Georgia. She got up beside me in her chevy truck. She was wearing a tight mini skirt and she had some nice size D assetts. She was rubbing her leg and thigh, then she pulled in front of me and motioned for me to follow her, She turned off the road, but I kept going. My gut told me something wasn't right... maybe a trap! She was probably a lot lizard, but may have also been a decoy. Had I followed her, she may have lead me to a bunch of thugs waiting to take my rig from me. Above all else, I am married and would not cheat on my wife!