User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2009, 06:09 AM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default You ain't gonna believe this

Long story short; smoking hot girl passed me on EB 66 in VA. Caught her and started blowing kisses etc. Wrote my cell phone # on back of tablet with marker. She wrote it down. then she went one way, I another. In a minute... rrrrrring! Chatted, arranged to meet for dinner after I dropped wagon in MD. Dropped, bobtail to meet. OK fun time. She was the hottest chick I think I ever had. 23 years old. Bought her dinner, wine. Ok back to my place! Wham, Bam etc.!

But the best part of the story... she was a part-time Sheriff's Deputy in a nearby county! If you only knew what the "etc." parts were!

That's about my only "You ain't gonna believe this" story.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:33 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by YerDaddy View Post
Long story short; smoking hot girl passed me on EB 66 in VA. Caught her and started blowing kisses etc. Wrote my cell phone # on back of tablet with marker. She wrote it down. then she went one way, I another. In a minute... rrrrrring! Chatted, arranged to meet for dinner after I dropped wagon in MD. Dropped, bobtail to meet. OK fun time. She was the hottest chick I think I ever had. 23 years old. Bought her dinner, wine. Ok back to my place! Wham, Bam etc.!

But the best part of the story... she was a part-time Sheriff's Deputy in a nearby county! If you only knew what the "etc." parts were!

You would be better off leaving this story at the petro driver's lounge. :roll:

Arguing on the C.B. is kinda like running in the Special Olympics, 'cause even if you win your still retarted.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:34 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

A little north of Mansfield, OH, and rolling south on I-71, I noticed a car pacing my driver's door. The girl inside had a nice body, and was really proud of it. Not a stitch of clothes on. One finger circling a nipple. While I looked without turning my head, she tooted the horn a couple of times, and kept checking to see if I was looking. Finally, I let her know I saw her and she took off down the road. She got alongside the next driver and about 3 seconds later, he was on the radio about it. He also very nearly went off the road... And she took off again, presumable looking for the next driver. No idea who she was or what she wanted... Never saw her again.

Another time in Kansas, a line of trucks in the right lane, a station wagon and a volkwagon in the left lane. The Volkswagon had a light on inside, and two women were completely naked. The guy in the station wagon had a CB and at driver's requests would slow down so the drivers all got several good looks at them. After a good half a dozen looks at the women, the guy in the station wagon said that maybe he should let the women know who he was. He got in front of the line of trucks and let the women pass him, then turned on his disco lights. Love a bear with a sense of humor.

Another time, back when "STEAKING" seemed to be the big thing, got passed by a car with a sun roof, two women in it, and one standing out the sun roof... About a quarter mile behind them, two guys with it all hanging out were following them.

Last edited by Windwalker; 01-17-2009 at 07:37 PM.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

Wow! That's amazing, cause the same thing happened to me,,,,,,,,,,,,twice.:rofl:
Old 01-18-2009, 01:33 AM
Senior Board Member

my cousin who just had a sex change told me about a trucker he met on I 66 in Va, he said the trucker wrote his cell number on a tablet and held it up in the window. the trucker bought him dinner and took him (I mean her) back to his place where they had a lot of fun doing the nasty and etc..he said if you only knew what etc was!!

he ( I mean she) said the guys at the precinct couldnt believe it!!

Last edited by Fredog; 01-18-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:57 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredog View Post
my cousin who just had a sex change told me about a trucker he met on I 66 in Va, he said the trucker wrote his cell number on a tablet and held it up in the window. the trucker bought him dinner and took him (I mean her) back to his place where they had a lot of fun doing the nasty and etc..he said if you only knew what etc was!!

Old 01-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

Fredog, you are so cruel!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Old 05-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Rookie

Nearly wrecked one winter night in Fort Worth -- empty, heading to the yard at the end of the week -- when a van driver abruptly cut in front of me. Why? Well, I was just kind of holding the steering wheel in the heavy traffic (nothing new to any of it), so I wasn't ready for that other driver. And, several more cut in as the first moved away. And the other lanes around me filled up with Swift, JB and orange trucks:

some Mexicans (I learned after I turned on the radio) were watching XXX movies on a big screen in the back of a pickemup with a topper.

I finally got my chance and accelerated out of there and noticed that they were sitting on lawn chairs and drinking from beer cans. Yes, it was easy to see what they were watching. Had at least one SUV with kiddies go by and notice it.
Old 05-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

OMG!!!!!!!:bigclap::bigclap:

That was good!!!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:12 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:

*turning off CB and cranking up the Skynyrd CD*