User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default For all women drivers

I may be a male driver, i do respect women who drive at the professional level. I can speak for myself by stating that if another man harrases, intimidates, or tries to seduce a woman trucker and i overhear her state: "Leave me alone" or i see her try to walk away, i'll be there in a heartbeat...why?, because i have respect for women, i personally love women in a different way from the reasons i listen and also for sex. The other male driver will and i do mean WILL have to kill me to get past me.

Last edited by widowmaker7291; 08-16-2012 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Rookie

I also like to mention to carry a taser (legal to carry), baseball bat (also legal to carry), knife that can be easily concealed (also legal to carry, as long as it's in self defense). Those 3 weapons i mentioned are preferred weapons of choice to defend yourselfs.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Rookie

Glad there's real men out there besides prevs like the ****** I met in aurora this morning
Old 12-04-2012, 08:44 PM

Smartest thing you can do is call 911 and let the police handle it widowmaker7291. Like you I consider myself a badass trucker who for the most part intimidates most other drivers just by looking at them since I am 6'3" and close to 300 lbs and in pretty good shape physically. Most people will comment that they would not want to meet me in a dark alley due to my size alone. That being said, I too would come to the rescue for anyone, male or female that I thought was in jeopardy or being harmed in anyway, buuuuuut im not so sure I would come out swinging a knife, bat or stun gun as you would cause that will get you in trouble. Its just not worth it besides, you dont know if that guy you are approaching has a concealed weapon and might shoot you dead, then what? All for nothing. I would rather call 911, try and get some help if it was available and then approach. just sayen.....

Oh btw I also did martial arts for over 25 years and I am very very quick at it so your stun gun, knife and bat would not work against a guy like me, instead I would immediately dis- arm you and use such weapons against you! Like I said, you never know what the other guy knows and therefor need to be very carefull when approaching someone!
Just an old school trucker, these kids today don't know how good they have it! Power steering, a/c, air ride cabs and trailers, air ride seats! I did not have any of these things when I started driving.
Drive an old Mack, White or GMC then tell me how good a driver you are!issedoff: :bow::lol2: Don't even get me started on backing in to a dock!ops:

Instigator!~
Old 04-24-2013, 03:41 PM
Rookie

it's very important to join a driving training school which make you perfect to you and you can get job in trucking industry.
Old 04-25-2013, 06:38 AM
Senior Board Member