Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Women in Trucking (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking-17/)
-   -   For all women drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/women-trucking/42826-all-women-drivers.html)

widowmaker7291 08-16-2012 06:22 PM

For all women drivers

I may be a male driver, i do respect women who drive at the professional level. I can speak for myself by stating that if another man harrases, intimidates, or tries to seduce a woman trucker and i overhear her state: "Leave me alone" or i see her try to walk away, i'll be there in a heartbeat...why?, because i have respect for women, i personally love women in a different way from the reasons i listen and also for sex. The other male driver will and i do mean WILL have to kill me to get past me.

widowmaker7291 08-16-2012 07:08 PM

I also like to mention to carry a taser (legal to carry), baseball bat (also legal to carry), knife that can be easily concealed (also legal to carry, as long as it's in self defense). Those 3 weapons i mentioned are preferred weapons of choice to defend yourselfs.

TruckDriverPrincess 12-02-2012 10:39 AM

Glad there's real men out there besides prevs like the ****** I met in aurora this morning

Instigator 12-04-2012 08:44 PM

Smartest thing you can do is call 911 and let the police handle it widowmaker7291. Like you I consider myself a badass trucker who for the most part intimidates most other drivers just by looking at them since I am 6'3" and close to 300 lbs and in pretty good shape physically. Most people will comment that they would not want to meet me in a dark alley due to my size alone. That being said, I too would come to the rescue for anyone, male or female that I thought was in jeopardy or being harmed in anyway, buuuuuut im not so sure I would come out swinging a knife, bat or stun gun as you would cause that will get you in trouble. Its just not worth it besides, you dont know if that guy you are approaching has a concealed weapon and might shoot you dead, then what? All for nothing. I would rather call 911, try and get some help if it was available and then approach. just sayen.....

Oh btw I also did martial arts for over 25 years and I am very very quick at it so your stun gun, knife and bat would not work against a guy like me, instead I would immediately dis- arm you and use such weapons against you! Like I said, you never know what the other guy knows and therefor need to be very carefull when approaching someone!

arelrob7 04-24-2013 03:41 PM

it's very important to join a driving training school which make you perfect to you and you can get job in trucking industry.

mitchno1 04-25-2013 06:38 AM

That ....1 not me cos i not ova there u jokas

Saphire 05-27-2013 08:02 AM

I'm not sure Tasers are legal in MI. Knives too? Curious