Old 12-22-2007, 11:53 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahlana
Thanks mommee... Im loving it so far... y'all are a hoot if ya dont mind me sayin :lol:

That is why most of us are here; For the hooters. :P

Sorry I just couldn't help myself! :lol:

OK. I sent myself a warning. :wink:
Hooters arent bad... unless its 3am and they are hooting outside your window while you are tryin... oh sorry wrong hooters i think :wink: :lol: :shock:
Old 12-23-2007, 12:01 AM
Senior Board Member

Ahhhhh!!! A true furture trucker. Quick of witt. It will serve you well grasshopper. :P
Old 12-23-2007, 12:31 AM
Board Regular

no applause please... just throw money... oo sorry bad i know... heh...
Old 12-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Senior Board Member

1)They have these black pocketed binder at Wally world, they actually come in blue and red I think. Well they're cloth and make excellent log books.

2) small note pad ( You will need it)
3) A few good pens and calculator
4) small basket we call it a shower basket.
It should hold your toiletries for the shower and your clothes when your done. I should include shower sandles trust me.
5)a camera digital or disposable
6) Road Atlas

If your brother is a trucker you probably already know this stuff. Good Luck out There.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:53 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks mommee... Im loving it so far... y'all are a hoot if ya dont mind me sayin :lol:

OH.... and "I" am the one who can't resist mental masturbation?? (Can I SAY that here?) :shock: :lol:

Kahlana: You innocently "opened a door" TWICE! I stepped aside.... and Ridge stumbled through!! :shock: :lol:

Yeah... we just like to have a little FUN here, now and then! I was just gonna say..... "ME" (in answer to your question.) :wink:

"HOOTERS!" Ha! What would a WOMAN need with HOOTERS in her truck? :shock: [Not that many have to WORRY about it!]

But, I "second" the realization that you are "quick of wit!" [But, the vote has not been taken yet!] :lol: :lol:

And.... WHAT the heck happened to your Avatar?? ONE minute I'm looking at a blank page.... the NEXT I'm faced with an attractive woman who needs to SMILE more often! :wink:

As for your original question.... which I've forgotten now, (and since I'm not a woman, it seems MY opinion is not what you are looking for,) I'll have to get BACK to ya! But.... here's ONE thing I would put on YOUR list....

1) Self Esteem! NEVER, ever, get into your cab without it! If you've GOT your CDL.... and it is YOUR cab.... You EARNED it!! Ain't nobody HERE gonna strip you of it! Not while "I" am not banned! :lol:

Welcome to the Board! Welcome to Trucking! And that goes for your HUSBAND, too!! [which I hope you don't HAVE!...... I'm getting a "complex" from flirting with all the MARRIED ladies here!] :lol: :wink:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:01 AM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfhobo
I'm getting a "complex" from flirting with all the MARRIED ladies here!] :lol: :wink:
We MARRIED ladies here don't flirt :wink: (at least not on purpose).
Old 12-23-2007, 02:50 AM
Board Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
Quote:
I'm getting a "complex" from flirting with all the MARRIED ladies here!] :lol: :wink:
WHO said you DID?? :shock: I said that "I" was doing the "flirting!"

PLEASE don't take away my only FUN!! Did I say that I was getting a complex "because the married women here just won't quit FLIRTING with me?" I don't THINK so! :lol:

FIRST.... because I would NEVER complain about THAT!

SECOND.... because I only feel SAFE flirting with married women! :shock:

THIRD.... Um.... er.... I forgot.... see "First."

Last time I flirted with a SINGLE woman, she got me pregnant, took my child away, and left me with a complex!! :lol:

Flirting with SINGLE women is dangerous! First thing you know, they want to have "relations." :wink: THEN, of course.... they want to CRITIQUE them! :shock: :lol:

And, if one is not REAL careful..... one night, when you're sound asleep, the angels come down and give you CHILDREN! :twisted:

THEN, you end up MARRYING them.... and the next thing you know..... you're FLIRTING with them again! :shock: WTF??? :lol: MEN don't understand this! It's kinda like the DEFENSE scoring a touchdown! 8)

I like it best MY way! "I" get to flirt without getting married or pregnant. "They" get the attention they need and reflect it. NO ONE gets hurt or pregnant! :lol:

Flirting with single women is a crap shoot, because THEY get to "choose." Flirting with Married women is easy, because THEY have already MADE their choice! No harm, no foul.... we ALL know the "score."

Like someone once said.... "Why buy the COW when you can get a married woman to MILK it?" :lol: :lol:

Okay.... THAT just wasn't RIGHT! :wink:

Alright.... let me be clear here..... I like flirting with married women because they have replaced ISSUES with TISSUES!!

And I defy ANY married woman here to rebut me! Getting married, sooner or later, leads to GROWING UP! Those who don't....FAIL! THose who don't FAIL.... KNOW I'm right! :wink:

Hey, Hoggie! You got a shovel with a longer handle?? This hole is getting a bit DEEP!! :lol: :lol:

TRUCKIN' AIN'T FOR WUSSES!!!

"I am willing to admit that I was wrong." The Rev.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:55 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
Quote:
WHO said you DID?? :shock: I said that "I" was doing the "flirting!"

PLEASE don't take away my only FUN!! Did I say that I was getting a complex "because the married women here just won't quit FLIRTING with me?" I don't THINK so! :lol:

FIRST.... because I would NEVER complain about THAT!

SECOND.... because I only feel SAFE flirting with married women! :shock:

THIRD.... Um.... er.... I forgot.... see "First."

Last time I flirted with a SINGLE woman, she got me pregnant, took my child away, and left me with a complex!! :lol:

Flirting with SINGLE women is dangerous! First thing you know, they want to have "relations." :wink: THEN, of course.... they want to CRITIQUE them! :shock: :lol:

And, if one is not REAL careful..... one night, when you're sound asleep, the angels come down and give you CHILDREN! :twisted:

THEN, you end up MARRYING them.... and the next thing you know..... you're FLIRTING with them again! :shock: WTF??? :lol: MEN don't understand this! It's kinda like the DEFENSE scoring a touchdown! 8)

I like it best MY way! "I" get to flirt without getting married or pregnant. "They" get the attention they need and reflect it. NO ONE gets hurt or pregnant! :lol:

Flirting with single women is a crap shoot, because THEY get to "choose." Flirting with Married women is easy, because THEY have already MADE their choice! No harm, no foul.... we ALL know the "score."

Like someone once said.... "Why buy the COW when you can get a married woman to MILK it?" :lol: :lol:

Okay.... THAT just wasn't RIGHT! :wink:

Alright.... let me be clear here..... I like flirting with married women because they have replaced ISSUES with TISSUES!!

And I defy ANY married woman here to rebut me! Getting married, sooner or later, leads to GROWING UP! Those who don't....FAIL! THose who don't FAIL.... KNOW I'm right! :wink:

Hey, Hoggie! You got a shovel with a longer handle?? This hole is getting a bit DEEP!! :lol: :lol:

Shovel with a longer handle???? Dude you need a backhoe.
Old 12-23-2007, 03:06 AM
Senior Board Member

I'll save you Golf,

You have already covered this topic of flirting. The problem lies in one's definition. You have defined flirting as anything said or done in your direction i.e. " throwing rocks".

The married woman such as myself are simply "throwing rocks at you to make sure YOU are still alive" .

Sorry dude tried
Old 12-23-2007, 03:08 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

OH.... and "I" am the one who can't resist mental masturbation?? (Can I SAY that here?) :shock: :lol:

Kahlana: You innocently "opened a door" TWICE! I stepped aside.... and Ridge stumbled through!! :shock: :lol:

Yeah... we just like to have a little FUN here, now and then! I was just gonna say..... "ME" (in answer to your question.) :wink:

"HOOTERS!" Ha! What would a WOMAN need with HOOTERS in her truck? :shock: [Not that many have to WORRY about it!]

But, I "second" the realization that you are "quick of wit!" [But, the vote has not been taken yet!] :lol: :lol:

And.... WHAT the heck happened to your Avatar?? ONE minute I'm looking at a blank page.... the NEXT I'm faced with an attractive woman who needs to SMILE more often! :wink:

As for your original question.... which I've forgotten now, (and since I'm not a woman, it seems MY opinion is not what you are looking for,) I'll have to get BACK to ya! But.... here's ONE thing I would put on YOUR list....

1) Self Esteem! NEVER, ever, get into your cab without it! If you've GOT your CDL.... and it is YOUR cab.... You EARNED it!! Ain't nobody HERE gonna strip you of it! Not while "I" am not banned! :lol:

Welcome to the Board! Welcome to Trucking! And that goes for your HUSBAND, too!! [which I hope you don't HAVE!...... I'm getting a "complex" from flirting with all the MARRIED ladies here!] :lol: :wink:
not married but definitely attached sorry and i smile .. some.. well more smiley pics on my MySpace anyway lol
***smiley pic on my album here now :P ***