User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2007, 11:17 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

yooooo Rawhide ,... where did you go girl ... you've been gone 5 months. Just like to know your still rollin upright and all is fine with you. :wink:

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 11-18-2007, 11:38 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine
At the risk of getting blasted here, I would like to add my 2 cents.

While I am not suggesting any of this is your fault, I would like to suggest you examine your behavior, and be honest with yourself, if there is a chance you are contributing to the problems you are having.

You made an issue of quitting MySpace, have had apparently several problems of this nature. Seems there is a lot of drama in your life, maybe some of it was directly contributed by your own behavior. While things like this can and do happen, please consider my suggestion, you may be giving signals to these guys, ask a couple of your friends if that may be the case.

Otherwise, good luck to you. I hope things will work out for you.
Sabine, I think you hit the nail on the head. Rawhide (even your name is enticing), you are probably sending the wrong signals, remove your picture from the avatar or is that Rikki Lake? I think you like publicity or drama or notoriety. Guys dont start those kind of rumors about GOOD girls. Some guy that you probably did DO, started this rumor. Be careful who you DO and how you DO them. Go back to the great company and behave yourself.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:05 AM
Board Regular

Not hijacking this post but "HI" Sabine. Glad to see that you are still around and out trucking. Thought of you a lot. Hope things are going well for you.

Soladad
Old 11-22-2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOAD IT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabine
At the risk of getting blasted here, I would like to add my 2 cents.

While I am not suggesting any of this is your fault, I would like to suggest you examine your behavior, and be honest with yourself, if there is a chance you are contributing to the problems you are having.

You made an issue of quitting MySpace, have had apparently several problems of this nature. Seems there is a lot of drama in your life, maybe some of it was directly contributed by your own behavior. While things like this can and do happen, please consider my suggestion, you may be giving signals to these guys, ask a couple of your friends if that may be the case.

Otherwise, good luck to you. I hope things will work out for you.
Sabine, I think you hit the nail on the head. Rawhide (even your name is enticing), you are probably sending the wrong signals, remove your picture from the avatar or is that Rikki Lake? I think you like publicity or drama or notoriety. Guys dont start those kind of rumors about GOOD girls. Some guy that you probably did DO, started this rumor. Be careful who you DO and how you DO them. Go back to the great company and behave yourself.
this is good advice hon, just do the job...ignore the crap, trust me on this it never is easy to do but you will get used to it. I worked in a factory for 14 years, it took me about 10 of those years to learn how to survive at a job without going totally insane...good luck with your career.

kate
Old 11-24-2007, 11:35 AM
Board Regular

Rawhide:

I read some of the posts briefly. The rumor was probably started by some S.O.B. who wanted to have you. Or better yet, a jealous ugly woman. My bet is on a woman. They are just nasty creatures when it comes to better looking, better figured, smarter, richer women. It's too damn bad that women can't just get along. Remember there's no such thing as a "good ole girls' network." Women just can't get along and don't even attempt to most of the time! Girl, you will always have that kind of crap when you're good looking.

Look at it this way, if you were a dog no one would spread such crap. Be proud, stand tall and look at everyone in the eye. Don't let these petty ass, hopeful guys and/or petty ass women bother you.

It's amazing what crap Petty Little Boys and Girls can start. That's why I don't work in an office anymore. Couldn't stand the petty crap that women start. They would sooner scratch your eyes out then to work with you peacefully. Although, I must say that men do their fair share of gossip also. I would make a ton more money back as an Accountant [have two degrees] but just couldn't stand working with Bitchy Ass Women. Guess I sound sexist towards my own sex-well perhaps I am; due to very painful experiences for years in offices!

My sluttiest non-good looking friend growing up was thought of as a nice girl by my parents. On the other hand, my best friend who was a virgin and drop dead gorgeous and happend to be very friendly was thought of as a slut by my parents. Point proven.

Don't let anyone tell you you are a drama queen. Don't you dare take your picture off your avatar. I've wanted to put mine on their as well. But haven't figured out how to get it on there. I look 15-20 years younger than I am and am damn proud of it.

Hang tough Girl. We don't need to be ashamed of being good looking. Go back to the company and STAND TALL. 8) :roll:
Old 12-01-2007, 09:53 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle
Rawhide:

I read some of the posts briefly. The rumor was probably started by some S.O.B. who wanted to have you. Or better yet, a jealous ugly woman. My bet is on a woman. They are just nasty creatures when it comes to better looking, better figured, smarter, richer women. It's too damn bad that women can't just get along. Remember there's no such thing as a "good ole girls' network." Women just can't get along and don't even attempt to most of the time! Girl, you will always have that kind of crap when you're good looking.

Look at it this way, if you were a dog no one would spread such crap. Be proud, stand tall and look at everyone in the eye. Don't let these petty ass, hopeful guys and/or petty ass women bother you.

It's amazing what crap Petty Little Boys and Girls can start. That's why I don't work in an office anymore. Couldn't stand the petty crap that women start. They would sooner scratch your eyes out then to work with you peacefully. Although, I must say that men do their fair share of gossip also. I would make a ton more money back as an Accountant [have two degrees] but just couldn't stand working with Bitchy Ass Women. Guess I sound sexist towards my own sex-well perhaps I am; due to very painful experiences for years in offices!

My sluttiest non-good looking friend growing up was thought of as a nice girl by my parents. On the other hand, my best friend who was a virgin and drop dead gorgeous and happend to be very friendly was thought of as a slut by my parents. Point proven.

Don't let anyone tell you you are a drama queen. Don't you dare take your picture off your avatar. I've wanted to put mine on their as well. But haven't figured out how to get it on there. I look 15-20 years younger than I am and am damn proud of it.

Hang tough Girl. We don't need to be ashamed of being good looking. Go back to the company and STAND TALL. 8) :roll:

What a bunch of bulls@$t!!!! I know that Sizzle has this hate on for all other women and likes to remind everyone that she is better looking than the rest of us, but to blame women for all problems is ridiculolus. Not just another woman, but it has to be an ugly woman.

I know people who like drama and they bring on their own trouble by how they act. By the way Sizzle, I am 29 years old and good looking too ( I don't like to say that because I don't like to sound like I am full of myself because I am not, believe me I am more interested in working on motorcyles or my truck than worrying about my looks) I have NEVER had trouble like that in my life, EVER!!!

I have been on the road since I was 20 years old, I was very young and good looking, but I never let attention go to my head, a lot of women do though. I was the only woman driver at the company where I started and I never had problems like that with people. I got along well with everyone, even the women in the office, imagine that I got along with other women.
Old 12-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Senior Board Member

Sizzle ...
Quote:
I read some of the posts briefly. The rumor was probably started by some S.O.B. who wanted to have you. Or better yet, a jealous ugly woman. My bet is on a woman. They are just nasty creatures when it comes to better looking, better figured, smarter, richer women.
Come on girl . :nervous: ..... what's there to gain by putting down other ladies .... that's not what we're about ...... If you would of read Rawhides post closer - you would of understood that she was TALKING ABOUT A MAN ! .... a lone time ago I read Rawhides MySpace before she canceled it .... she showed pictures of her man she was dating while at the company ...... Rawhide is a nice person, plain and simple.... The rumor could of and probably was started by a MALE DRIVER ... at the company. I know who she was working for .... anything is possible when you get a group of male truckers together and their starving for a female attention .... and watch out ... if they don't get what they want. :roll: - (not all of them :!: ) - but there's always 'that' group of males that don't care who they hurt in their path.

If it makes you feel prettier, smarter and richer putting other ladies down ... then I guess you've accomplished what you set out to do. :roll:

Drive safely - be nice to others.

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 12-02-2007, 12:25 AM
Silly Goose
Senior Board Member

Shawnee-you are still young at 29. I wish I was 29 again.

Rawhide-
I get along better with the male species. I do get along with women, but I still can't stand some of the cattiness and cliques that women form, even amongst other moms. I have grown up with all boys being around and not many girls to place with. I never really got on well with girls because they always made me feel like outsider. I wasn't a girly girl. I played hockey with the boys-goalie. And you have to hold your own or they will thrown you out of the game(kinda like on this board sometimes). :wink: The girls weren't as fun. I used to work where it was mostly males that dominated the work place. They can gossip just as bad as the women, just don't give anyone any ammo.

If you didn't do anything wrong, then walk straight with your head high. I don't care what people think of me because I know the truth and that's what matters.

The question about your avatar-do what you like. I just don't like to post personal pictures on the web. You never know who is looking.
Old 12-09-2007, 02:06 AM
Board Regular
Default Grow up little girl!

Wow!!! You two women just proved my point about not getting along with other women. Seems to me that I was responding to Rawhide trying to help her out.

Shawnee you just make me laugh girl. I was trying to make a point about how women don't play well together. You just proved my point girl.

I am not the one that posted glamour shots on C.A.D. Funny how you didn't go after the other woman for that stunt! She's the one that went on and on about how she's aged like a fine wine. Please Shawnee get over yourself. I mentioned I'm attractive because I was emotionally abused for years and didn't think very highly of myself due to the abuse my husband bestowed on me.

It has taken me years to get over it and I'm still working on it. I'm beautiful inside and don't really give a damn about the outside. I was making a point about how petty women can be. You have proved my point over and over EVER TIME YOU COME AFTER ME WITH THAT B.S. ABOUT HOW I SAY I'M SO GOOD LOOKING. Seems to me you say that over and over yourself. So who is calling the kettle black little girl? I don't tell everyone I'm better than everyone else. Get over yourself girl.

If you weren't emotionally abused for years you couldn't possibly understand how much work it took to realize that I was a good person inside as well as out.

So the next time you want to assault me on C.A.D. do it privately. I'm sick and tired of your B.S. girl.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:11 PM
Board Bitch
Senior Board Member
Default Re: Grow up little girl!

Quote:
Wow!!! You two women just proved my point about not getting along with other women. Seems to me that I was responding to Rawhide trying to help her out.

Shawnee you just make me laugh girl. I was trying to make a point about how women don't play well together. You just proved my point girl.

I am not the one that posted glamour shots on C.A.D. Funny how you didn't go after the other woman for that stunt! She's the one that went on and on about how she's aged like a fine wine. Please Shawnee get over yourself. I mentioned I'm attractive because I was emotionally abused for years and didn't think very highly of myself due to the abuse my husband bestowed on me.
If you would have actually READ the thread.... oh well not worth worrying about!

Quote:
It has taken me years to get over it and I'm still working on it. I'm beautiful inside and don't really give a damn about the outside. I was making a point about how petty women can be. You have proved my point over and over EVER TIME YOU COME AFTER ME WITH THAT B.S. ABOUT HOW I SAY I'M SO GOOD LOOKING. Seems to me you say that over and over yourself. So who is calling the kettle black little girl? I don't tell everyone I'm better than everyone else. Get over yourself girl.
Quote:
If you weren't emotionally abused for years you couldn't possibly understand how much work it took to realize that I was a good person inside as well as out.
Yes, Sizzle...I was & do understand...BUT I don't use it as an excuse...

Quote:
So the next time you want to assault me on C.A.D. do it privately. I'm sick and tired of your B.S. girl.
:?: :?: :?: :?:

Been there done that Sizzle....sounds like you're using it as an excuse. DON'T fall into that trap....

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "oh crap, she's up!"