User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I agree, there is nothing wrong with having a conversation with someone, I have had many enjoyable conversations on the road, I just make sure that I don't lead them on into thinking they are going to get anything else, and I usually make it clear to them that I do have a man. I just don't bother with the unintelligent jerks out there who only want to see "hooters", I don't even bother responding to that BS, but there are a lot of good people out there, male and female, who I have enjoyed talking to.

you mentioned that you like to sing bluegrassdeb, that reminds me of one night there were a bunch of us going down the road trying to keep awake, and this guy started singing songs, and he was really good. everyone started making requests for him to sing, and it was great, not one person got on the radio, like the usually do, to tell him to shut up, everyone really enjoyed his singing.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:56 PM

I 've heard some really good trucker singers too on the radio. It is funny how alot of the BS stops when there's a good singer. I've heard several different ones and styles of singing. One time a guy come on late at night singing some great gospel style songs. I heard some truckers talking one night about some guy that went into prof. opera singing after driving most his life. Kinda funny the diversity of people out there driving.