User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2006, 01:43 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default OTR Sisters in Christ - Are you out there?

I'm going to be going to truck school this fall, and I'd like to make some contacts who are prayer warriors!
Old 07-04-2006, 08:42 PM
Senior Board Member

Shebear .... hello ....... it's good to seek out people who are Believers as you .... remember something thou ......... most of us beleive in the same Almighty Creator ~ but we may call him by different names. .... there's a saying I've heard for a while now and it fits for me .....

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; but spiritual beings having a human experience. ....

I don't thump my Bible daily but I pray daily to my Creator and I'd be glad to keep you in my prayers.

4roses

Watch your 'Thoughts,' they become words. Watch your 'Words,' they become
actions. Watch your 'Actions,' they become habits. Watch your 'Habits,' they
become character. Watch your 'Character,' for it becomes your Destiny.'
Old 07-09-2006, 08:12 PM
Board Regular
Default gl

gl
Old 09-15-2006, 11:52 AM
Rookie

Hello shebear......very nice to meet a sister in christ, that shares a passion for the big rigs...like myself.
I'm a former driver, still a rookie though. I have 3 yrs experience, but it was 16 years ago. I come off the road to raise my kids in 1992.
My children are now 14 and 16 and have moved in with there dad. I've signed over custody so they wont be comming back. I dont go to church much , but I'm a faithfull follower of Joyce Meyers. I study my bible with the help of one of her books called battlefield of the mind.
Probably not as much as i should, as of late, because...well my life has taken a drastic change. I've never since my kids were born been without them. My plan is to go to north Carolina, I have a biological mother there i've never had the chance to get to know. I'm gonna get into a drivving school, so i can refamilurize myself and come away with a CDL.
I've only driven team and dont think i would want to drive single....anyway teams get the big trucks and the long hauls and companys fight for a good team. so i would really love to keep in touch with you....you be safe out there....or whereever you are....remember my name....its also my handle....ok....chat with you later.....God bless and keep you, Joyce Conner
Old 09-15-2006, 01:29 PM
Rookie

:lol: My name is Savannah and I will be starting trucking school this fall. I am a retired teacher of 24 years and I am looking forward to my new career.

I am married with three teenagers and would welcome any advice that any of you ladies could give me. I am looking forward to hearing from you!
Old 09-15-2006, 04:15 PM
Default SHEBEAR ENROLLED IN MISSOURI

I'm going to be have my residence address with a Christian couple in Warsaw, Missouri. And I'm enrolled in Trucking School starting October 23rd in another part of the state, for a 4-week course to get my CDL.

I really like Joyce Meyer also from the TV, but I've never bought her books. To tell the truth, I'm don't follow a lot of ministries out there.

I love to read and to study the things of God. I won't have "my library" with me, unfortunately. But I'm going to ship a couple of boxes of books to my friends in Warsaw. "Iron sharpens iron." I don't have all the answers, but I trust the Holy Spirit to lead me to find them. And He speaks to you also.

I completed a Bible college degree in 1995. I highly recommend a website called www.godswordtowomen.com.

Yes, everybody, please keep in touch to me directly at:

[email protected]

-- or care of my best friend in Missouri, next month, at:
[email protected]

If you write to "Cupcake" explain the message is for Cheryl.

Thank you so much. I hope I can meet you ALL someday!
Old 09-21-2006, 05:53 AM
Rookie
Default A newbie truck driver in Christ

Hello my Christian Sisters,
I too am starting trucking school on the 7th of Oct. I am going through Schneider. Once I "graduate", I will be team driving with my husband. We choice this because the Lord was closing all the doors to our previous jobs (he a pnuematic driver and I a bookkeeper). With this job we will be able to be together and be making a lot better money then we were. I am looking forward to meeting other Chirstians over the web/CB and in person. We will be getting our "Sunday" teaching via the radio: Joyce Meyer, Tony Evens, etc. when we are not able to stop in at a church. We look forward to meeting with you and others soon.

Currently my log on is 26wheeler, but I am looking for a new handle. Any suggestions? Oh, by the way, my name is Pam and my husband's name is Ron.
God Bless
Old 09-21-2006, 05:54 AM
Rookie
Default A newbie truck driver in Christ

Hello my Christian Sisters,
I too am starting trucking school on the 7th of Oct. I am going through Schneider. Once I "graduate", I will be team driving with my husband. We choice this because the Lord was closing all the doors to our previous jobs (he a pnuematic driver and I a bookkeeper). With this job we will be able to be together and be making a lot better money then we were. I am looking forward to meeting other Chirstians over the web/CB and in person. We will be getting our "Sunday" teaching via the radio: Joyce Meyer, Tony Evens, etc. when we are not able to stop in at a church. We look forward to meeting with you and others soon.

Currently my log on is 26wheeler, but I am looking for a new handle. Any suggestions? Oh, by the way, my name is Pam and my husband's name is Ron.
God Bless
Old 09-21-2006, 01:26 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
My children are now 14 and 16 and have moved in with there dad. I've signed over custody so they wont be comming back.
WOW... Just WOW! :shock:
Old 09-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Rookie
Default Sisters in Christ

This is too cool. I am also a sister in Christ. It is nice to find a forum that you do not have to be ashamed of the gospel. I am an o/o and looking for a christian female to team with me. I am married for almost 33 years and have drove team with my husband for 22 years of that. But, he is now having some health problems and I have been out on the road without him for about 2 months with another lady partner but we were not very compatible. So I am now looking for another partner to team with me make good money, have fun, I love to go to church, shop, workout at curves, eat at different restaurants, and site see not sit at a truckstop over the weekend. If anyone is interested in being my co-driver please let me know. 713-562-2848 Gloria. The truck is a 2005 freightliner with a 96 in sleeper with lots of extras and it has a fully automatic transmission. God Bless everyone today. :lol: