User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2006, 12:38 AM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Shebear, did you ever find anyone who wanted to team drive with you?
Send me a PM if you are still looking for someone to team with.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:24 PM
Rookie
Default Sisters in Christ-are you out there?

Let's wake this one up! I don't see any entries lately. I'm a newbie and just saw this subject. It's always a blessing to find others living for the Lord. I just graduated from Roadmasters and am now in the application/interview process.
Old 02-03-2007, 06:45 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistlerssister
Hello shebear......very nice to meet a sister in christ, that shares a passion for the big rigs...like myself.
I'm a former driver, still a rookie though. I have 3 yrs experience, but it was 16 years ago. I come off the road to raise my kids in 1992.
My children are now 14 and 16 and have moved in with there dad. I've signed over custody so they wont be comming back. I dont go to church much , but I'm a faithfull follower of Joyce Meyers. I study my bible with the help of one of her books called battlefield of the mind.
Probably not as much as i should, as of late, because...well my life has taken a drastic change. I've never since my kids were born been without them. My plan is to go to north Carolina, I have a biological mother there i've never had the chance to get to know. I'm gonna get into a drivving school, so i can refamilurize myself and come away with a CDL.
I've only driven team and dont think i would want to drive single....anyway teams get the big trucks and the long hauls and companys fight for a good team. so i would really love to keep in touch with you....you be safe out there....or whereever you are....remember my name....its also my handle....ok....chat with you later.....God bless and keep you, Joyce Conner

I would stay with the kids if I were you. You seem to be remembering your biological mother, and your kids will do the same about you. Children are more important than even we as parents are! We have to put our lives on hold until we raise our children! Good luck to you...