Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Version #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windwalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by T * Storm
To original poster: well - if yer looking for how to find a lady that will excuse all yer shortcomings, or better yet, see how your positive qualities outweigh your bad, try the Master Card method:

Fresh, Long Stemmed, Purple and White Teacup Roses and a cachet of Ghiradelli chocolates, along with fragrant rose petals guiding her path to the opened door of the limo: $250

Succulent, slow roasted, Prime Rib, Seasoned creamy potatoes and olive oil for the fresh baked bread; accompanied by the tinkling keys of a grand piano, caressed by the comfort of a crackling fire, while
over-looking the San Francisco Bay, : $500

Moonlit Limo ride from the Embarcadero, across the Golden Gate Bridge while soft ambient music keeps rhythm with the golden glow reflecting through a slightly hazy fog...towards the cr?me broulee at a quaint little Jazz club in Sausalito: $1000

Exchanging a soft little kiss on her front step, before you slip quietly into the night: Priceless
You've certainly got the "slip quietly into the night" right. After all that, she'd think we're DONALD TRUMP'S BROTHER or something. Sell the house, sell the truck, sell the corporate jet... That should generate enough cash to keep going for about 15 days.....

I prefer my method. I've got nothing, and I'm worth nothing. But, I'm non-violent, and work hard. I've got one in the truck, and two more waiting in the wings for this one stays home so that they can take their turns with me. By the way... What's a "mastercard"????
You're a Mormon huh? :lol:

When I found the lady for me, it was definitely worth it. After 17 years of marriage (and still going strong) I can say I got off cheap. My wife was WAY MORE THAN THE MONETARY PITTANCE I PAID THAT NIGHT. My wife has stood by me through thick and thin and never once complained. I tend to treat a lady like a lady. Including not thinking the lady is "obligated" because I treated her special. Trust me, I've kicked enough "china dolls" to the curb after I got past their looks, and found out who they weren't inside.

"China Dolls" come a dime a dozen and its a rare find when you meet your soul mate and a woman that really is the COMPLETE package. There's no reason for me to even bother looking in the wings. ...You'll know what I mean when it happens to you.

Then again, maybe it's just a regional difference? 8)
Old 09-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Board Icon
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T * Storm

You're a Mormon huh? :lol:

When I found the lady for me, it was definitely worth it. After 17 years of marriage (and still going strong) I can say I got off cheap. My wife was WAY MORE THAN THE MONETARY PITTANCE I PAID THAT NIGHT. My wife has stood by me through thick and thin and never once complained. I tend to treat a lady like a lady. Including not thinking the lady is "obligated" because I treated her special. Trust me, I've kicked enough "china dolls" to the curb after I got past their looks, and found out who they weren't inside.

"China Dolls" come a dime a dozen and its a rare find when you meet your soul mate and a woman that really is the COMPLETE package. There's no reason for me to even bother looking in the wings. ...You'll know what I mean when it happens to you.

Then again, maybe it's just a regional difference? 8)
My first wife passed away just 5 months after we were married. Tubular pregnancy. The second one stayed around a lot longer and was far more of an education than I bargained for. After more than 20 years, she accused me of "playing around with another woman". The divorce was not ugly, but 3 whole days after the divorce, she was remarried to a guy that spent 9 years in prison in KY for 5 counts of SODOMY with HIS OWN 5 YEAR-OLD SON. And she can not understand why our kids will not allow him anywhere near our grandkids, much less allow our grandkids to call him "GRANDPA". Hasn't seen any of her own kids in over a year, even though she lives less than 30 miles from any of them. That divorce was 10 years ago now.

The lady I have in my truck was beaten and abused through 3 marriages, and says she now has EVERY WOMAN'S DREAM. She's the one that introduced me to the others. She says that, "that way, they won't have to settle for another abusive man". One has scars all over her body from her ex, the "no other man will want you" syndrome. And the other one will be on medication for the rest of her life because of organs destroyed by her ex. How is a man "LOVING, HONORING, AND CHERISHING" someone for life, when he picks her up, horizontally, in his arms and BODY-SLAMS her into the edge of an open door? In 8 years of marriage, she was hospitalized 6 times. The last time, for almost 7 months. They didn't think she was going to live. The "body-slam" destroyed both her kidneys and she has had a transplant, but if she ever goes into rejection, she's dead. She thinks it's HEAVEN just to spend time with a man she doesn't have to be afraid of. So, maybe I really am a "moron". I'm a nobody. I have nothing but my truck. And I am non-violent and hard working. And, that's all they're asking for.

BTW: They are all three very nice looking, and shapely women. Even knife scars on both sides of the face do not hide a very attractive lady. I'm proud to be seen with any one or all of them. There is no jealousy or competition between them even though we all have the same home address now for the past year.

Old 09-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Board Regular

[quote="Windwalker"][quote="T * Storm"]
So, maybe I really am a "moron". quote]

Re- read my post please. - I said "MORMON", not Moron.

A Mormon is a religion that believes in polygamy. A moron is someone with no brains or morals.

I couldn't do what you do, but I make no moral judgments about what you do. It seems as though you have a huge heart and these women are finally getting a break finding someone as caring as you (if you're not just trying to blow smoke).

My wife was pure and considering becoming a nun when we met. She comes from a stable family and I was the one that needed a stable and secure woman. Shes also dedicated to the public rights of the people of California via her 25+ years with the CA Attorney General in the land law and natural resources division.

Her experience and expertise is way under paid yet she stays because she feels it is her calling. - That and giving unconditional love to a guy that was kicked around as a kid. I can appreciate what you do - although I couldn't do it.
Old 09-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Board Icon

A Mormon is a religion that believes in polygamy.

BS-Mormons Forbided Polygamy in 1890
Old 09-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr

I stand corrected. I was making a historical reference, as well as making a joke. I never said I knew it all, I never will. My wife on the other hand... :lol: pardon my ignorance.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:23 AM
Board Icon

No, T * Storm, I'm not Mormon, and I'm not blowing smoke. When it was first suggested, I said "NO WAY". One man can not do justice to more than one woman. (For that matter, some men can't do justice to just one woman either.) Then I got asked a couple of questions by a woman in Corning, CA. It wasn't a long conversation, but very interesting. She was sitting, looking like she was waiting for something.

Me: "Are you waiting for someone?"

Her: My husband should be here in a few minutes. He just took his wife to the pharmacy to fill a prescription."

I started walking away and stopped dead in my tracks. "If he took his wife to fill a prescription, what are you doing here?"

Her: "I'm his other wife."

I asked her how one man can do justice to more than one woman and she asked me how many kids I have.

Me: "Four."

Her: "And out of the four, which one do you love?"

I think that if the girls had their choice, there would be more than just the three of them. I put a limit on it. I live in a two-bedroom house now. there isn't room for more. If I still lived in the old 5 bedroom farm house, I have no idea how many they would have me lined up with by now. They've pretty much made all the arrangements, and all I do is basically go along with it. The biggest problem I have is trying to lose weight. All three of them know how to cook... VERY WELL.

Old 09-16-2006, 01:01 PM
Senior Board Member
Default Re: HEY HOOK ME UP WITH A FRIEND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam9315
Hey ladies; I hear all the time of 'hubby and I are teaming.' Do you ladies have any cute female friends that want to team with a hunk??????? I'm 23, help a brother out.
talk about easy
Old 09-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoopr

X2.

Get your facts straight :roll:
Old 09-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Board Regular

Ok now I know that I am a blonde and maybe at times I get a little confused... But this time I am VERY confused... WINDWALKER help me out here...

Quote:
Four years ago, my wife had cancer. After surgery, they found that they did not get it all. The radiation and Chemo that followed did a number on her. To help with the effects of the Chemo, she was given something else to help with her appetite so she would not lose weight. While she was on the medication, CANADA tested her at a boarder crossing. Because she had a perscription, they did nothing about what they found. She also had suringes in her purse. A completely illegal item, except that they were perscribed by her doctor to keep the blood from clotting in the tube they put into her artery to administer the chemo. That tube had been left in place after the chemo was over incase they had to go back to it. Canada said absolutely nothing about any of it. Neither did any of the
U S Authorities, including DOT. She showed her paperword more than a dozen times, and the only thing she was told was: "Good luck on beating the cancer." And she DID have traces of the things they test for. At least one or two of them. They did not pull her license and they did not say she could not drive.
Incidently, that was four years ago. Today, she is fine and clear of the cancer. We're keeping our fingers crossed that she has at least twenty more years. By that time, I'll be eighty years old. Heart attacks may take us both out by then.

Then...

Quote:
While I have never advertised for a co-driver here, I did pick up a woman at a truck stop a number of years ago. First she rode with me, then she was my trainee, then my co-driver. Worked out quite well for about three years. And actually, I wish I had her back with me. Last I know, though, she moved on to better things.

Then there was this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindWalker
She got to see her sister, and I did teach her to drive. I really did. Today, she has a better driving record than I do. My, now ex, and I got a divorce, she got remarried three days after the divorce was final. And this girl and I got married a while later. I admit, I very nearly ran like a scared rabbit after what my ex had done to me. Today, I know that would have been a mistake. I believe that she was the best woman I could have ever met. To this day, I have no idea whether she stayed with me out of love or gratitude. But we ran team and put many, many miles behind us. Then, four years ago, she was diagnosed with cancer. After the surgery to remove the tumor, they tested it and said it was a very agressive form of cancer. Still further tests showed that the surgery did not get it all. She went through radiation therapy (1,500 rads of radiation, five days a week, for more than five weeks.) and a very aggressive blend of Chemotherapy. Win, lose, or draw, the doctors always get their money. That's nearly paid off, but I miss her very badly.

and now this..
Quote:
I prefer my method. I've got nothing, and I'm worth nothing. But, I'm non-violent, and work hard. I've got one in the truck, and two more waiting in the wings for this one stays home so that they can take their turns with me. By the way... What's a "mastercard"????
and this..
Quote:
My first wife passed away just 5 months after we were married. Tubular pregnancy. The second one stayed around a lot longer and was far more of an education than I bargained for. After more than 20 years, she accused me of "playing around with another woman". The divorce was not ugly, but 3 whole days after the divorce, she was remarried to a guy that spent 9 years in prison in KY for 5 counts of SODOMY with HIS OWN 5 YEAR-OLD SON. And she can not understand why our kids will not allow him anywhere near our grandkids, much less allow our grandkids to call him "GRANDPA". Hasn't seen any of her own kids in over a year, even though she lives less than 30 miles from any of them. That divorce was 10 years ago now.
OK so help me out here... Your 1st wife passed away from a tubal pregnancy... Second one cheated on you but then wanted you back... Third one you met at a truck stop ... and now your married to THREE????
Is that legal? :shock: lol

I am feeling sooooo blonde right now :wink:
Old 09-20-2006, 12:07 AM
Board Icon

No. Not married to three. Married to one, and she brought in the other two. But, their idea of the arrangement is the same as if I were married to three. I have no experience in this, so I'm feeling my way along here. Pretty much "not opposing" it.