User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2007, 09:28 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default IITR or Sage Schools ?

I am considering attending either IITR or Sage Truck Driving Schools to get training and my CDL. Anyone recommend the better one of the two. I live in Oregon and would be attending IITR in Eugene or if I went with Sage probably would go to Missoula, MT.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:09 AM
Rookie

If you are going to go to Sage, I have read that the one in Coure D Alene, ID is excellent.. I plan on going there in June. They also have a motel they get a deal for students at... $21/day. I chose it because, not only is all the driving- one to one, (nobody else in the truck during training), but the location gives you experience on hills and mountain roads. That is a big advantage. I am waiting for comfirmation from Roehl and Crete that they recognise this school for employment, but believe that shouldn't be an issue- as Sage is a well known school. Should find out in the next day or two.

Good luck. If you attend in June - I will be there, just ask for Grant T... I will probably be the only Canadian there.