LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Board Icon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Re: Welcome to the real C.R.England world

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia92200
I've been a lease driver for C.R. England for a little over 2 years now and I'm making a great living. And I only worked 9 months last year. Yes we get a recruiting bonus, but I recruit experienced drivers and help them make it in the company without ever giving them my driver code to get the recruit bonus. I welcome the responses and I always answer critcizism.
Break down your costs. Prove your claim that you make a great living.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:42 AM
Rookie

When I stop tomm morning I'll pull my pay statment for the end of the year and give you exact numbers. I'm not trying to say it's the best company out there, but they have always been straight forward with me as long as I have been with them and given the amount of experience I have it has helped me to learn quite a bit for when I purchase my truck.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:17 AM
Board Regular
Default Re: Welcome to the real C.R.England world

Is this post about schools or being a lease operator? Why do you constantly bring up something about not being a recruiter. Is that some kind of subliminal thing you got going on? Anyway, I think you posted in another thread that you made somewhere around $35,000 last year? Company drivers are making more than that and don't have the responsibility or risk. What's so great about a L/O making similar paychecks as a company driver? You'll have to be a pretty good to sell that idea to any logical person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia92200
I've been a lease driver for C.R. England for a little over 2 years now and I'm making a great living. And I only worked 9 months last year. Yes we get a recruiting bonus, but I recruit experienced drivers and help them make it in the company without ever giving them my driver code to get the recruit bonus. I welcome the responses and I always answer critcizism.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:59 AM
Rookie
Default this driver walked out on cr england

after 48 hours it was time to leave was going to get a cdl for $900 but when some of the other students said everyone gets sick in the hotel and the director went were the week before and nothin was done pretty scary stuff there was a fire in the main building of the hotel just a burnt out conner. Overall this was a bad choice....you pay for what you get all I can say use caution they push lease programs and team driving aka the trade marks of company 1st driver last