Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Superior Carriers and Carry Transit (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/30827-superior-carriers-carry-transit.html)

rich2189 01-18-2008 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by harleypiper
Quote:

Originally Posted by wsyrob
Quote:

Originally Posted by rich2189
They must be keeping u busy do you know if there buying new internationals or going another route. Sweet your getting a 08, are they staying with 10 speeds stay safe

Rumor around our shop is that the new trucks will be Volvo's

Nope, Internationals

Well i had my meeting with Frank Pike in Rahway.Real nice guy like you said alittle out there, but aren't we all he took my infomation they have to do back round check and he told me to call at the end of next week.Let me ask you a question.You start at 41.5 cpm, but is that top pay he didn't say also if you have a break down do you get the hourly rate.It seemed to me like we hit it off good but who knows .He told me i will be out 5 to 7 days depending how busy it is .This is all new to me i have a 2 year old at home also have to talk it over with the oldlady so will see .So how did your week go. Also there tractors were spotless and there tanks to. That impressed me.Sorry to be all over the place Anyway enjoy the weekend.

Cyanide 01-18-2008 11:58 PM

Quick update...

Hope y'all are doing fine today. Just wanted to throw some numbers up for the first couple of weeks so far this year. This week is going to be very nice as well (three Huntsville loads). :D Gotta run stir the pot elsewhere for now. I'll be back later...

Week 1
-From time off at home to Valparaiso, IN (hook preloaded tank)
-Valpo, IN to Bristol, VA (customer unload)
-Bristol, VA to Valpo, IN (drop dirty tank, hook preloaded tank)
-----Valpo, IN to Huntsville, AL (customer unload)
-----Huntsville, AL to Westville, IN (drop dirty tank)
Gross: $2,427.88
Hub Miles: 2,313
Avg.: $1.049/mile

Week 2
-Westville, IN (hook preloaded tank)
-Westville, IN to Plymouth, IN (driver unload)
-Plymouth, IN to Westville, IN (drop dirty tank, wash truck pump, hook preloaded tank)
-----Westville, IN to Minneapolis, MN (driver unload)
-----Minneapolis, MN to Westville, IN (drop dirty tank, wash truck pump)
-Westville, IN to Valparaiso, IN (hook clean tank)
-Valpo, IN to Channahon, IL (live load)
-Channahon, IL to Valpo, IN (drop loaded tank)
-----Valpo, IN to Westville, IN (hook preloaded tank)
-----Westville, IN to Bristol, VA (customer unload)
-----Bristol, VA to Valpo, IN (drop dirty tank)
Gross: $3,450.27
Hub Miles: 2,417
Avg.: $1.427

Superior Carriers, (Dedicated Account) Independent Contractor Totals, January 1st to January 13th, 2008:
Gross: $5,878.15
Hub Miles: 4,752 (ALL ODOMETER miles off-duty and on-duty.)
Loaded Miles: 2,255 (47%)
Empty Miles: 2,497 (53%)
Avg.: $1.236/mile
Days Working: 9 (69%)
Days Off: 4 (31%)

Y'all take care and be safe :wink:

Cyanide 01-19-2008 12:09 AM

Rich, there is no top mileage pay. Everyone here makes the same rate of pay regardless if the most inexperienced driver or the most senior. What you make is dependent upon how hard you want to work and, how well you utilize the system. Yes, for breakdown, you immediately go on the clock at the normal hourly rate. Everything concerning pay is in all of the info I have provided at the beginning of this thread. If there is any kind of waiting period for a pay item I have it listed. If there is no time allotment given, you are immediately on the clock. :wink:

mbadriver 01-19-2008 12:07 PM

Going Crazy @ Superior

I really enjoy working at Superior. But the company is driving me crazy.

One week I pack for a short week (week of New Years Day). I end up out 10-days. The next week I pack to "hit the road" I end up leaving Monday afternoon and am home Thursday night.

Friday, I still don't know what I am doing on Monday. Everyone else seems to have loads and are leaving Sunday, or Monday AM.

Is this just the luck of the draw? Or because I am pretty low on the seniority pole?

Or should I just be happy/lucky I got 2000-miles in 3.5 days work?

Any comments welcome.

Skywalker 01-19-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide
Rich, there is no top mileage pay. Everyone here makes the same rate of pay regardless if the most inexperienced driver or the most senior. What you make is dependent upon how hard you want to work and, how well you utilize the system. Yes, for breakdown, you immediately go on the clock at the normal hourly rate. Everything concerning pay is in all of the info I have provided at the beginning of this thread. If there is any kind of waiting period for a pay item I have it listed. If there is no time allotment given, you are immediately on the clock. :wink:

What he said.... and because we all get paid the same mileage wise, there is no "game playing" about which driver to send...as in "he's junior, so his mileage pay is lower...lets dispatch him first". The only variations in pay that you will find is on the hourly rate at a couple of the terminals...and it is tied to the local cost of living.

Yes...you definitely get paid right from the minute you break down, or go in the shop. But you have to put it on your "Layover Sheet"....which is a form you fill out for Layover, weather delays, breakdowns, & dispatch delays. Its kind of a "no tickee, no washee" deal....if you don't do the paperwork, no money. Takes two or three seconds....

Skywalker 01-19-2008 06:44 PM

Re: Going Crazy @ Superior

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbadriver
I really enjoy working at Superior. But the company is driving me crazy.

One week I pack for a short week (week of New Years Day). I end up out 10-days. The next week I pack to "hit the road" I end up leaving Monday afternoon and am home Thursday night.

I know what you mean... 8) But I solved that problem this way: I have a full set of clothing....two weeks worth that always goes on the truck when I leave out. Its always there (after its laundered). I never leave without that set of clothes....that way I never come up short.....unless I run out of clothes and have to find a washing machine and drier....which has happened rarely. These clothes don't even go home with me. They are dropped at a laundry...they wash, dry, fold and hang....I pick them up and put them in the truck.

Quote:

Friday, I still don't know what I am doing on Monday. Everyone else seems to have loads and are leaving Sunday, or Monday AM.

Is this just the luck of the draw? Or because I am pretty low on the seniority pole?
There are 3 possibilities:

1. Luck of the draw.

2. Lots of "inbounds" that have to be turned around first.

3. If there are no inbounds....the "first ins" that are available in your teminal's fleet are out first.

Me, I like to time my home time for "weekdays"....so when I come back to work...its at the middle or end of the week....when everyone else wants to go home....I'm on my way out... :D

Quote:

Or should I just be happy/lucky I got 2000-miles in 3.5 days work?

Any comments welcome.
Lets see....$900.00 gross for 3.5 days.... I think anyone would be happy with that. 2000 X .415 + 3 SB + 1 LD + 1UNLD= $900.00. And thats not considering any detention time or anything else. Considering that....was in 3.5 days....not bad at all. But keep in mind...this is the slowest time of the year. Enjoy the ease, when it heats up...the business that is....you'll wish it was slower.

Skywalker 01-19-2008 06:50 PM

Quote:

Nope, Internationals

I've been hearing all kinds of rumors. One was that they are going to "try some Volvo's"....maybe 20 to see how they work out. Another rumor was that they are going to buy trucks with APU's.....

We'll see.....but one has to remember: A rumor is little more than that. I tend to believe things when I see it happen. A rumor has less value than a pound of :dung: !

Skywalker 01-19-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

I don't even know what the job is offering , other than what i read from the guys on this site.I just got out of school in december so i have to get trained and go through the whole process also still waiting for hazmat check .nsxman you sound like your ready to go hope everything goes well ....keep in touch

You will find that whatever those of us that work for Superior have said or posted is literally "gospel". There is absolutely no reason to lie or deceive anyone. The company freely tells its pay and benefits.... and its just as Cyanide has posted in his tanker thread. The ONLY variations in pay are some hourly amounts that are "locally oriented" due to the cost of living in those areas.

I have every intention of remaining at Superior until I either retire or die... whichever comes first. I've been here 15 months now....and I'm still happy as can be.

mbadriver 01-19-2008 07:54 PM

I had also thought, yeah that's not bad for 3.5 days. Plus one unload was super long - like 8 hours!! Their tank was full and I had to push the stuff across the plant. So yeah - 2 unloads, a couple tank washes, trailer drops, SB, Pre/Posts, 8 hours extra for unloading, and a couple hour misc. delay.

I'm just used to working harder.

Like any other trucker. More worried about the next load than the last.

They also may be balancing the work because the previous week (leaving 1/3 and getting back 1/11) I had like 3700 miles.

"Lets see....$900.00 gross for 3.5 days.... I think anyone would be happy with that. 2000 X .415 + 3 SB + 1 LD + 1UNLD= $900.00. And thats not considering any detention time or anything else. Considering that....was in 3.5 days....not bad at all. But keep in mind...this is the slowest time of the year. Enjoy the ease, when it heats up...the business that is....you'll wish it was slower."

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"!

Skywalker 01-19-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

I had also thought, yeah that's not bad for 3.5 days. Plus one unload was super long - like 8 hours!! Their tank was full and I had to push the stuff across the plant. So yeah - 2 unloads, a couple tank washes, trailer drops, SB, Pre/Posts, 8 hours extra for unloading, and a couple hour misc. delay.

I'm just used to working harder.

Like any other trucker. More worried about the next load than the last.

They also may be balancing the work because the previous week (leaving 1/3 and getting back 1/11) I had like 3700 miles.

I think your last two lines explains it for the most part..... and it may be that they were looking at your hours...the ones coming back to you each midnite. You were probably getting close to either out of hours or odd hours being picked up that would make some runs tricky. Its better in the long run to get the reset... So in reality... your overall income for the 9 days would have been pretty decent based on everything included.

Also, I think you're going through "withdrawal".... 8) You're fairly new at this...and the change from being paid mainly or exclusively mileage to how we work....is a real shock mentally and takes a few weeks to adjust to, as well as adjusting to not having to jump through hoops and do 99% of everything at the last minute. Both I and Cyanide went through it, and probably 99% of drivers who make the change would agree with me.

Worry not, go with the flow....and make sure you do all the paperwork. In a couple of weeks all will be right with the universe. I was just like you before I started here.....so was Cyanide.... but now, I worry not, and I enjoy life more, and I make more than before. All is right with my world :D

mbadriver 01-19-2008 09:26 PM

Well i had my meeting with Frank Pike in Rahway.Real nice guy like you said alittle out there,

Franks a good guy. Kind of new and seems to be making things happen.

Let me ask you a question.You start at 41.5 cpm, but is that top pay he didn't say

Not only is 41.5-CPM the top pay, it's also the starting pay. No gimmicks, no games. No carrot dangling just out of reach. In case he didn't mention, we get 34-cpm for empty miles.
We all get paid the same CPM, hourly, and everything else. The only difference I see is that seniority gets you better runs.

also if you have a break down do you get the hourly rate.

Yep you go on hourly.

He told me i will be out 5 to 7 days depending how busy it is .This is all new to me i have a 2 year old at home also have to talk it over with the oldlady so will see .

This is the premier job in trucking (hometime + pay). Apparently, the two of you didn't talk much about the job change. Just tell her all the other companies are a minimum of 14 days out and 2-days at home. Let mommy be mommy and you be the breadwinner - just the way it used to be!

harleypiper 01-19-2008 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker
Quote:

Nope, Internationals

I've been hearing all kinds of rumors. One was that they are going to "try some Volvo's"....maybe 20 to see how they work out. Another rumor was that they are going to buy trucks with APU's.....

We'll see.....but one has to remember: A rumor is little more than that. I tend to believe things when I see it happen. A rumor has less value than a pound of :dung: !

I totally agree with that rumor statement, from the military to a p.d. I just tune out. As far as the APU I got that right from Mike and Jack at the training center. But weather its a Volvo, International or even a Chuck Wagon, if their going to buy it, pay me to sleep in it, and let me make money with it, then I guess I can drive it.

Skywalker 01-20-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

I totally agree with that rumor statement, from the military to a p.d. I just tune out. As far as the APU I got that right from Mike and Jack at the training center. But weather its a Volvo, International or even a Chuck Wagon, if their going to buy it, pay me to sleep in it, and let me make money with it, then I guess I can drive it.

I would love to have a truck with an APU!! And I agree with you....no matter what make it is...if they buy it, pay me to drive it, and pay me to sleep in it.. I'll drive it!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Skywalker 01-20-2008 03:04 PM

Quote:

Well i had my meeting with Frank Pike in Rahway.Real nice guy like you said alittle out there,

Franks a good guy. Kind of new and seems to be making things happen.

Let me ask you a question.You start at 41.5 cpm, but is that top pay he didn't say

Not only is 41.5-CPM the top pay, it's also the starting pay. No gimmicks, no games. No carrot dangling just out of reach. In case he didn't mention, we get 34-cpm for empty miles.
We all get paid the same CPM, hourly, and everything else.

You're definitely correct. No games, no carrot dangling. Its ALL cut in stone and freely presented. Nothing hidden, and no "maybe's". You do your paperwork, and you get the pay. Also, the mileage pay is based on Practical Miles. There is a slight variation however, from terminal to terminal in the hourly rate for extra work done....that is based on the cost of living in those areas.

Quote:

The only difference I see is that seniority gets you better runs.
To me...that is a little bit of an illusion. Let me explain: If a guy with more "seniority" wants to take a run with more "miles" on it, lets say 1000 going out, and a significant deadhead back to a tankwash....and he does two of those a week....he will actually make "less" money than the driver who does four 500 mile runs in a week. He will get less loading $, less unloading $, and he has greatly reduced his opportunities to make extra $ on the detention $. He just spends more time "driving". Me, I prefer to make the $$....less driving is better. Also, the HOS will limit the overall number of miles he can turn....and depending on the load scheduling... one of the runs mileages may flip over into the following week....unless he remembers to do a "via" on the Qualcomm or MMax. Again, I would actually prefer more shorter runs than two long ones.

Quote:

also if you have a break down do you get the hourly rate.

Yep you go on hourly.

He told me i will be out 5 to 7 days depending how busy it is .This is all new to me i have a 2 year old at home also have to talk it over with the oldlady so will see .

This is the premier job in trucking (hometime + pay). Apparently, the two of you didn't talk much about the job change. Just tell her all the other companies are a minimum of 14 days out and 2-days at home. Let mommy be mommy and you be the breadwinner - just the way it used to be!
In reality, and almost without exception....many OTR companies will expect you to go out and stay out on the road 21 to 30 days....and some of them will make your life absolute hell over getting home. It depends on the company, and where you live. Yes some are good about getting you home....and some are downright "atrocious"...and the way they mis-handle their drivers is one of the reasons why they have 100 to 150% driver turnover rates.

Superior's turnover rate is about 20-25% annually, and a great deal of that is related to older drivers retiring. Its not related to drivers getting pissed off or being kept out on the road for weeks and even months at a time.

If you are not an experienced driver and have the opportunity to get on with Superior.....it would be in your best interest to work to get that job.
You will do better financially and be home to see your wife and child far more than you will with 99.9% of the other companies out there.

Skywalker 01-20-2008 03:11 PM

Oh, one other thing....for those of you who are new with Superior. As far as figuring your paid mileage on a run..... The miles shown on the top center left of the Travel Order....those are not "paid miles"....those are "Tariff Miles". Thats the mileage the customer is charged for. Since we get paid practical miles, our mileage pay is for a larger number of miles. If you ask dispatch, they can give you the miles. In fact, you can ask for and get a printed "practical route"...that you can follow....or route yourself.

rich2189 01-20-2008 06:03 PM

Quote:

Oh, one other thing....for those of you who are new with Superior. As far as figuring your paid mileage on a run..... The miles shown on the top center left of the Travel Order....those are not "paid miles"....those are "Tariff Miles". Thats the mileage the customer is charged for. Since we get paid practical miles, our mileage pay is for a larger number of miles. If you ask dispatch, they can give you the miles. In fact, you can ask for and get a printed "practical route"...that you can follow....or route yourself.

Skywalker thanks for all the great insight, all you guys have been real helpful on this site. I'm just waiting to clear the back round check.....Then hopefully Frank will give me the ok to start training...Thanks to all !

rich2189 01-20-2008 09:54 PM

What are practical miles ?....thanks

wsyrob 01-20-2008 10:55 PM

Quote:

Its a program company's use to decide how many miles to pay drivers. I think another program is household movers or something like that. Practical miles are supposed to give drivers about 10% more than the other one. Lots of companies advertise that they pay practical miles.

Skywalker 01-22-2008 01:35 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Its a program company's use to decide how many miles to pay drivers. I think another program is household movers or something like that. Practical miles are supposed to give drivers about 10% more than the other one. Lots of companies advertise that they pay practical miles.

Here's maybe a little better explanation:

HHG, or Household Movers Guide miles....are city limit to city limit....the "shortest possible distance between two points". Its a complete and total ripoff on the driver. Generally speaking it is usually or normally 10 to 15% less paid miles than the driver will have to drive. If a driver works for a company that pays HHG and gets a 1000 mile run, he will more than likely have to drive 1100 to 1150 miles to complete the run.

Practical Miles...is a more realistic number of miles that is based on a truck legal route between two points...it may not be address to address, but at least it will be zipcode to zipcode. It is possible to make a run and drive fewer than the paid miles, though you may also drive a few more than the paid. The difference should be +/- 2 or 3% either way. It is a much more fair and honest pay scheme.

Hub Miles. All mileage is paid "Portal to Portal"....or address to address on a pre-determined and driven route.

mbadriver 01-22-2008 02:00 AM

My favorite. Company I was working at got a subcontract with UPS running mail from Melrose Park, IL to UPS's New Stanton, PA hub. I was one of the first to do the run.

After the run I called up my dispatcher, "Bob, I didn't go 50-yards out of route but I'm darn near a hundred miles over the paid miles."

Turns out the Paid routing was I294, I80/90 (IN OH TPK) and I76 (OH PA TPK) - right about 500-miles. But, and this is a big but - the company ROUTED all drivers down I65 around Indianapolis and onto I70 to avoid paying Tolls - right about 580-miles! At least a 16% difference.

I didn't mind, there's a little "restaurant" across the street from the TA at Dallas Pike, WV. :lol:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Here's maybe a little better explanation:

HHG, or Household Movers Guide miles....are city limit to city limit....the "shortest possible distance between two points". Its a complete and total ripoff on the driver. Generally speaking it is usually or normally 10 to 15% less paid miles than the driver will have to drive. If a driver works for a company that pays HHG and gets a 1000 mile run, he will more than likely have to drive 1100 to 1150 miles to complete the run.

Practical Miles...is a more realistic number of miles that is based on a truck legal route between two points...it may not be address to address, but at least it will be zipcode to zipcode. It is possible to make a run and drive fewer than the paid miles, though you may also drive a few more than the paid. The difference should be +/- 2 or 3% either way. It is a much more fair and honest pay scheme.

Hub Miles. All mileage is paid "Portal to Portal"....or address to address on a pre-determined and driven route.

rich2189 01-22-2008 08:32 PM

When do you guys think it will start getting busy ?
Was anyone lucky enough to get a new truck

harleypiper 01-24-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

"Start getting busy?" Man I have been on my own for 3 weeks and I haven't stopped. I'm only home because I have a Dr. appt. I had a choice of going to Tenn. or Mich. which ever but again, need meds. and have to make the appt. I have been running all local up to this point but again, just under 2000 miles ea. week and I'm not killing myself either. The only bad thing is NJ pike, Bronx Expway, 91 in Ct/Ma. Mass pike, 495 in Ma. well lets just say all of NE sucks. It's just traffic and more traffic.

As far as a new truck, I just got lucky that the truck I was recently assigned is on the trade list and I will be getting a new one in May. Being new, I wouldn't have expected a new truck.

rich2189 01-24-2008 04:08 PM

Quote:

Quote:

"Start getting busy?" Man I have been on my own for 3 weeks and I haven't stopped. I'm only home because I have a Dr. appt. I had a choice of going to Tenn. or Mich. which ever but again, need meds. and have to make the appt. I have been running all local up to this point but again, just under 2000 miles ea. week and I'm not killing myself either. The only bad thing is NJ pike, Bronx Expway, 91 in Ct/Ma. Mass pike, 495 in Ma. well lets just say all of NE sucks. It's just traffic and more traffic.

As far as a new truck, I just got lucky that the truck I was recently assigned is on the trade list and I will be getting a new one in May. Being new, I wouldn't have expected a new truck.

Thats great there keeping you going .I know the N.E. is the worst i'm sure that will change . My wife and i would like to move to charleston S.C some times in the near future will see what happens with the new job. I'm waiting for a trainer to free up so i can start .Frank told me in about 2 weeks someone will be available i'm really looking foward to it .Have you been sleeping in the truck or getting home at night, and how is it handling the product. Glad to hear things are well. stay safe ....Later

rich2189 01-24-2008 04:10 PM

What kind of harley do you ride?

I have 92 dyna

nsxman2001 01-25-2008 06:21 AM

Quote:

I have 92 dyna

Hey Rich

Did u clear all your checks yet? I noticed u mention starting in two weeks?
I have a start date of feb 4 I can't wait to get going again.

rich2189 01-25-2008 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsxman2001
Quote:

I have 92 dyna

Hey Rich

Din't get a start date but Frank told me to call him in two weeks ,he said they don't have a trainer available .He said the back round chks. are fine
Where are you starting in rahway . What did they tell you as fars as getting home time when your on the road ?

nsxman2001 01-26-2008 04:29 AM

Sounds Great.. to start I will be training local probably coming home everynight once I get the hang of things then I will go over the road I live about 40 miles away from the Rahway location. It will probably be the usual out 5-7 days i really did'nt asked a hole lot about that because I know its an OTR job wife understand this also. When I was filling out the application I did'nt apply for local work which I sure u can I wanted the OTR/ system work for now. However Frank was very friendly answer all my questions I'm confident things will go well.

Good luck!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have 92 dyna

Hey Rich

Din't get a start date but Frank told me to call him in two weeks ,he said they don't have a trainer available .He said the back round chks. are fine
Where are you starting in rahway . What did they tell you as fars as getting home time when your on the road ?

Cyanide 01-26-2008 02:24 PM

Hey gang I wanted to say hi to everyone since after I finish this Huntsville load I'm bouncing over to Jacksonville and taking another few days off. All said, this has been a very good month for me, as the last two weeks (including this one) have comprised of three Huntsville loads. :D

Let's see, have already taken seven days off this month in addition to swinging by the house often in IN going/coming, and about to grab the rest of the month once I get to FL tonight... Am I slacking enough to be able to maintain my "Grand Poombah Slacker" title? :lol:

Y'all take care and be safe, more later!

:wink:

mbadriver 01-27-2008 08:07 PM

Superior Black Hole

Is Markham/Kankakee the black hole of Superior? The folks at the Comfort Inn know me by name 8)

Skywalker 01-31-2008 12:04 AM

Re: Superior Black Hole

Quote:

Is Markham/Kankakee the black hole of Superior? The folks at the Comfort Inn know me by name 8)

Hopefully you didn't wear out the waffle machine there in Markham!! 8) I ran out of hours about two weeks ago and spent the weekend there and got a reset 8)

rich2189 01-31-2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Sounds Great.. to start I will be training local probably coming home everynight once I get the hang of things then I will go over the road I live about 40 miles away from the Rahway location. It will probably be the usual out 5-7 days i really did'nt asked a hole lot about that because I know its an OTR job wife understand this also. When I was filling out the application I did'nt apply for local work which I sure u can I wanted the OTR/ system work for now. However Frank was very friendly answer all my questions I'm confident things will go well.

Good luck!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I have 92 dyna

Hey Rich

Hey nsxman .. how is this week going for you .I spoke with frank today
he said there slow right now so he doesn't want to take me on just yet he told me to keep in touch with him so i'll keep trying every week

wsyrob 01-31-2008 12:45 AM

Re: Superior Black Hole

Quote:

Hopefully you didn't wear out the waffle machine there in Markham!! 8) I ran out of hours about two weeks ago and spent the weekend there and got a reset 8)

I am about to wear out one here in Kingsport. This is my second week here at the Jamison Inn for training. Those things are good!

Get to come back next week for school and stay at the Quality Inn. Hope they have one there.

Cyanide 01-31-2008 02:36 AM

Y'all better save some damn waffle batter for me! Or else!!! :moose:

wsyrob 01-31-2008 02:40 AM

Quote:

You're an Owner operator. Buy your own damn waffle battter.

Cyanide 01-31-2008 02:46 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Orangetxguy 02-01-2008 02:23 AM

Hey Carlos...did I see you dropping down through Kentucky this morning??

Cyanide 02-01-2008 03:57 AM

Quote:

Hey Carlo...did I see you dropping down through Kentucky this morning??
Nope, wasn't me as I'm still in FL taking time off! :D

rubberducky 02-01-2008 04:36 AM

I've been getting lots of excuses since dec 5 from my local carry terminal on getting a start date. The manager finally told me that its just too slow to hire about a week ago. I wish he would have just told me that in the first place lol. I am a patient person I will wait til he can hire.

rich2189 02-01-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberducky
I've been getting lots of excuses since dec 5 from my local carry terminal on getting a start date. The manager finally told me that its just too slow to hire about a week ago. I wish he would have just told me that in the first place lol. I am a patient person I will wait til he can hire.

Hey ducky

The t.m. told me the samething this past week so i'm hanging tight.
Makes me feel better someone esle herd the samething. He said it should be picking up soon . This week the Fed. cut the rates again so that should stir up some bussines.I'm just looking foward to get started hey u stay well and good luck..Later

Skywalker 02-03-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Quote:

You're an Owner operator. Buy your own damn waffle battter.

YEAH!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I mean, afterall....if you can lay around down there in Jax.... :P :P :P