Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   Superior Carriers and Carry Transit (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/30827-superior-carriers-carry-transit.html)

rich2189 01-31-2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nsxman2001
Sounds Great.. to start I will be training local probably coming home everynight once I get the hang of things then I will go over the road I live about 40 miles away from the Rahway location. It will probably be the usual out 5-7 days i really did'nt asked a hole lot about that because I know its an OTR job wife understand this also. When I was filling out the application I did'nt apply for local work which I sure u can I wanted the OTR/ system work for now. However Frank was very friendly answer all my questions I'm confident things will go well.

Good luck!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rich2189
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsxman2001
Quote:

Originally Posted by rich2189
What kind of harley do you ride?

I have 92 dyna

Hey Rich

Did u clear all your checks yet? I noticed u mention starting in two weeks?
I have a start date of feb 4 I can't wait to get going again.

Din't get a start date but Frank told me to call him in two weeks ,he said they don't have a trainer available .He said the back round chks. are fine
Where are you starting in rahway . What did they tell you as fars as getting home time when your on the road ?

Hey nsxman .. how is this week going for you .I spoke with frank today
he said there slow right now so he doesn't want to take me on just yet he told me to keep in touch with him so i'll keep trying every week

wsyrob 01-31-2008 12:45 AM

Re: Superior Black Hole

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker
Hopefully you didn't wear out the waffle machine there in Markham!! 8) I ran out of hours about two weeks ago and spent the weekend there and got a reset 8)

I am about to wear out one here in Kingsport. This is my second week here at the Jamison Inn for training. Those things are good!

Get to come back next week for school and stay at the Quality Inn. Hope they have one there.

Cyanide 01-31-2008 02:36 AM

Y'all better save some damn waffle batter for me! Or else!!! :moose:

wsyrob 01-31-2008 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide

You're an Owner operator. Buy your own damn waffle battter.

Cyanide 01-31-2008 02:46 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Orangetxguy 02-01-2008 02:23 AM

Hey Carlos...did I see you dropping down through Kentucky this morning??

Cyanide 02-01-2008 03:57 AM

Quote:

Hey Carlo...did I see you dropping down through Kentucky this morning??
Nope, wasn't me as I'm still in FL taking time off! :D

rubberducky 02-01-2008 04:36 AM

I've been getting lots of excuses since dec 5 from my local carry terminal on getting a start date. The manager finally told me that its just too slow to hire about a week ago. I wish he would have just told me that in the first place lol. I am a patient person I will wait til he can hire.

rich2189 02-01-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rubberducky
I've been getting lots of excuses since dec 5 from my local carry terminal on getting a start date. The manager finally told me that its just too slow to hire about a week ago. I wish he would have just told me that in the first place lol. I am a patient person I will wait til he can hire.

Hey ducky

The t.m. told me the samething this past week so i'm hanging tight.
Makes me feel better someone esle herd the samething. He said it should be picking up soon . This week the Fed. cut the rates again so that should stir up some bussines.I'm just looking foward to get started hey u stay well and good luck..Later

Skywalker 02-03-2008 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wsyrob
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyanide

You're an Owner operator. Buy your own damn waffle battter.

YEAH!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I mean, afterall....if you can lay around down there in Jax.... :P :P :P