User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-18-2012, 04:12 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

rofl.. i must be that blind.. I added you as contact and still can not find out how to message you.... im sorry im havin so much trouble with this :/
Old 05-18-2012, 10:44 PM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rchap83 View Post
rofl.. i must be that blind.. I added you as contact and still can not find out how to message you.... im sorry im havin so much trouble with this :/
I shot you an email last night, did you get it? Or just post your phone number and I'll give you a call in the evening.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:46 PM
Rookie

Hey i'm new here but not new to the industry. Plz accept my friend request. Have been thinking seriously about coming up there . I worked allmost 4 yrs in iraq as combat truck driver just to get home and have some personal problems with the wife. when i got my head straight again and applied i found out i was suspended for physical not being current before the law went into effect. I am in process of getting it straightened out now and should have it back by end of next month. have not driven in about 2 1/2 yrs. I believe you can advise me so i don't make big mistakes and would like to pick your brain. Thx
Old 05-22-2012, 12:21 AM
Board Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigmnstr View Post
Hey i'm new here but not new to the industry. Plz accept my friend request. Have been thinking seriously about coming up there . I worked allmost 4 yrs in iraq as combat truck driver just to get home and have some personal problems with the wife. when i got my head straight again and applied i found out i was suspended for physical not being current before the law went into effect. I am in process of getting it straightened out now and should have it back by end of next month. have not driven in about 2 1/2 yrs. I believe you can advise me so i don't make big mistakes and would like to pick your brain. Thx

Did you work for KBR? If so, get your stuff together, most outfits will start you guys ASAP as long as you check out... No criminal, drugs, etc. You shouldn't have any problems getting hired on up here, even with the 2.5 year lapse. Pretty much pick your employer, just make sure your heads on straight, I know a few guys that ran over there, a few are still there if you know what I mean. And no offense meant to you personally. Just stating that up here is not the place for drama, it'll get you ****canned and blackballed real quick.

And Zig, thanks for your service.

Mike

Last edited by Justruckin; 05-22-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 08:07 AM
Board Regular

Found this tonight, good read on the future of work in the ND oil patch... You will also find job links and the possibities of future opportunities up here, the possibilities are endless.

Where to Find Bakken Oil Boom Jobs -- 50,000% Increase in North Dakota Jobs 2010-2012

Last edited by Justruckin; 05-22-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-24-2012, 04:32 AM
Board Regular

New ad on Craig's List, looks promising...

We are an Oil & Gas Energy Services Company with a terminal located in Northwest North Dakota between Williston and Ray.

We are currently seeking CDL Class A drivers with Tanker endorsements. We are extremely busy and operate within DOT regulations. Please note, you MUST be at least 23 y/o and have 2 or more years of valid CDL-A driving experience. You must be able to pass a drug screen and possess a clean Motor Vehicle Record.

BRAND NEW!!! LOW COST HOUSING LOCATED 1/4 MILE FROM TERMINAL ($100/wk);

Equipment: 2011-2012 Western Star with Sleeper Cabs! Majority of work is in the Williston, ND area.

Please reply to this ad or fax resume to (701) 859-2201.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:41 PM
Rookie

hi i am new i was hoping maby some one can shoot me some numbers of some companys or eaven o/os looking for drivers my e mail [email protected]

Last edited by reper; 05-24-2012 at 07:48 PM.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:25 AM
Board Regular

This was just posted on CList... Do not send any personal info, just a short resume of experience and a contact number. There are allot of scams out there, don't be a victim!

water hauler

looking for pro drivers with atleast 1 year cdl experience to drive our 2012 Peterbilt 379's with BRAND new trailers. We have ten new openings with major contracts in Stanley and Tioga area to haul production water and flow back water. Starting pay is $21.00 an hour plus overtime after 40. $2/hour more for nights. $2/hour if you have 6 months verifiable experience hauling WATER in the Bakken. $1/hour+$500 cash bonus after 60 days if you dont have any reportable spills or accidents. 5 weeks on 10 days off. *** NOW the kicker, FREE HOUSING*** brand new 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 person ONLY skid shacks.
If hired, we will put ALL this in writting!!!
Must not have ANY DUI's, no more then 1 point on DMV, 10 year print out required
Reply with brief of your experience to this add with e-mail and phone number. All spots must be filled by 6/4/12 and interviews will be done on 6/1/12
Old 05-27-2012, 08:44 AM
Board Regular

Raining like hell here, soaked and chilled to the bone!
Old 06-03-2012, 06:37 AM
Board Regular

We are in need of a driver, looking to hire immediately. You will need a reliable vehicle to drive to and from work! No taxi service up here and we all work different hours.

Pay starts at $28 an hour, straight time, no OT. You will receive $45 a day per diem for all days you are physically here, works out to $630 every payday plus your hourly pay. Expect to work a minimum of 70 hours a week. We get paid every two weeks, there is no hold back on your pay when you start. A dollar an hour raise after 90 days and 180 days. If you work nights there is another dollar an hour for that. Safety bonus of $250 paid quarterly plus a year end bonus. You also get $40 a month for cell phone, we text heavily. AT&T is the most reliable service up here. We have health insurance, BCBS, no eye or dental yet, supposed to be getting it soon. I hear it is very good insurance, I'm insured through my wife, so that is all I know about it.

We work 4 weeks on and 1 week off. You must work a minimum of 4 weeks! Or, you can stay and work as long as you want, I'm a little over 6 months on this hitch. Hate to lose the pay, and so does the wife.

Housing is included and paid for by the company. Two men to a trailer. These are stick built homes with shingled roofs, not a travel trailer or fifth wheel, they are very nice with fully furnished kitchen, electric stove, refrigerator, microwave, pots, pans, utensils, etc. there is also a 32" flat screen with DirecTV. Full bath and shower, table and chairs, full sized beds in a private room, laundry on site.

You will need your hazmat, doubles/triples, tanker endorsement with at least two years verifiable driving a big truck. If you are close to two years experience give it a shot, we are pretty flexible. We need good drivers, no super truckers or job hoppers. We are mostly guys in our late 40's up to 78 years of age. We do not like or need any drama queens, because you will get sent packing.

We are very busy with more work than drivers or trucks. We are picking up contracts for crude currently but also have more propane and butane production coming on line. We have ALLOT of work!

If your interested in working up here post your phone number or email and I will give you a call.

Mike

Last edited by Justruckin; 06-03-2012 at 06:48 AM.