User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2008, 12:20 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

actually advantage and north canton tranfer partnered back in 1991 then started buying the other companies, kenan was so big that advantage changed the name from advantage management group to kenan advantage group and kag is now the owner of all the subsidairies that include advantage,kenan transport,klemm,north canton transfer,bxi,kag west,petro chemical tranport,kag logistics,kag ethanol logistics,tranport service company and I just found out recently kag put a bid in for quality carriers.
I work for advantage the first company that started the whole thing running ethanol, been their three years not looking to leave
as far as tanker work kag has it all depends on what you want to haul and how often you want to be home
Old 08-19-2008, 03:37 AM
Senior Board Member

here is a cool website about matlock.

http://www.stillconnected.com/matlack/index.html

Back in the day my dad was thinking about selling his dump truck and buying a tractor and leaseing on to them. Cuz his friend was lease and made good money. (so the oldman says)

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug

Old 08-19-2008, 05:10 AM
Local Advocate
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackman
Here is a cool website about Matlock.

Hey Mack! I found these pictures on the Matlack website. This truck even has your name on it! I wonder how they did that?? :lol: Sheeeeit, those trucks are older than you youngblood!

There was also an interesting banner floating around on the website...... Dedicated to those OTR drivers who just can't do without. This one's for you!!
Old 08-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Senior Board Member

I like them old r models. I really like how the wheels are yellow.

"All the coolie carriers suck. Log 70, work 80-100, paid for 50." - the Great ColdFrostyMug