Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2008, 01:24 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
Yeah, I got rolled, but not by his Swift link. It was linked on another thread before. I got over it.
That one got me too, but it's OK...

The trojan I sent him will cause his computer to self-destruct Dec. 17th at 11:59pm...a birthday present to myself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-27-2008, 01:28 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP
The trojan I sent him will cause his computer to self-destruct Dec. 17th at 11:59pm...a birthday present to myself :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man thats mean! :lol:
Old 07-27-2008, 01:36 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommee
Yeah, I got rolled, but not by his Swift link. It was linked on another thread before. I got over it.
That one got me too, but it's OK...

to quote the man, the legend, arnold schwarzeneggar:
c'mon, don't bullsh|t me.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:01 AM
Senior Board Member

Happy Birthday to meeeee...... :twisted:
Old 07-27-2008, 02:07 AM
Senior Board Member

the cake is a LIE!

HACK THE PLANET!
Old 07-27-2008, 03:54 AM
Senior Board Member

Hmm, the future of trucking! Lies of at the hands of morons like Sycrosonix!

No wonder the industry is dieing!

Oh, almost forgot!

So, you like playing with guys displaying the Stars and Bars? Come on done to my neighborhood, the crew down here make the Deliverance look like childs play with city bums like you!

Come on down San Antonio way, and make yourself known!

Also, did you ever think that sometimes the chumps that pull straight in, and back out in the morning, may have other reason for doing it? Like

1) Protect the front of their trucks from idots text messaging to CAD while they are pulling out!
2) Or, maybe so they can sleep in peace without hearing someones engine running all darn night, when it is a comfortable temperature outside. And those stupid Frieghtliners with opti-idle that start up every 30 minutes! Ughhh!
3) Or maybe, just maybe, it is because they have run a whole heck of alot more miles than you have, and really do not give a rats rear what you rookies think!

OK, now I am going to bed!

Oh, did I remember to invite you down may way and screw with me and my Rebel and Texas Flags! Come on friend! You could make my day!
Principles are, without question, the fastest way to what I want."
Author Unknown

OOIDA
Old 07-27-2008, 04:49 AM
Senior Board Member

oh countryhorsemen, i've heard that "come to my neighborhood" line so many times before. you cowboys are all talk and no action. i was in texas for a whole week and a half, 2 months ago. i went into katy, threw down some ebonics on the local folk. guess what happened....NOTHING! many threats were said, but nothing came to be. man, what a shocker!

the confederates lost and it's about time you ass backwards rednecks get over it and come to the 21st century. the longer i was in texas, the more i began to understand why texans are made fun of by people outside of that lame ass state. "go east til you smell it. south until you step in it." rings true. so does the "steers and queers" line. hell, it's even where our inept president came from! texas is this country's laughing stock! i noticed that once i got into texas and further east into the redneck parts, women were like ogres and fat. i doubt it was because of having a kid, or two, or few. oh yeah, it's also where "dr." phil comes from. two hacks from texas....great! :lol: :lol:

been to san antonio before. spent some time there during basic training and phase 1 of tech school. SA is a junk hole. just like ozzy osbourne, i'd piss on the alamo, too! teh drivers in texas are terrible, too. i don't know who's worse, los angeles drivers or the people of texas. it's a close one!

the whole industry has been on a downward spiral long before i got into it. i'm doing my part in accelerating the process. if you can't beat em, join em! oh wait, i'm just buying time before i go ltl where the REAL money is.

you cowboys amuse me in ways you'll never comprehend.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:24 AM
Senior Board Member

Oh, so your the chicken s&%$ that couldn't get out of the Loves parking lot fast enough before I pulled in there!

Your refer to Houston and Katy! Yea, that is a joke, since 70 % of the population in that Metro area is from somewhere other than Texas! Most of them are from the Northern 13 states, since they could not pay the crooks taxes up there!

It seems funny, for a lame ass state, more people are moving here from other parts of the country! The Texas economy, despite all the shit that is going on, is sounder than any other state in the nation! And despite attempts of our DA Governor to destroy the free highways, we still have the best Federal and State highway system in the Country. Your right, we have plenty of Steers, out beef cattle market supplies the majority of the country! As for the Queers, well, that is all the Californians, Arizonians and Noreasterners that are moving over here!

You are just a typical CB coward, that hides behind your curtain running your lip, until someone gets close enough to figure out what truck you are in! More than likely about 5 foot 4 and 300 pounds of s&%$!

Like I said, next time you come rolling your lame old self down the I-10 corridor, and get around the 610 mile marker, just give a call out partner. Will be more than happy to meet you face to face!

This Texan does not hide behind a screen, or a curtain, and I darn sure not going to start with dirt like you!

Go back to doing whatever it is behind your cab curtain, have a great day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
oh countryhorsemen, i've heard that "come to my neighborhood" line so many times before. you cowboys are all talk and no action. i was in texas for a whole week and a half, 2 months ago. i went into katy, threw down some ebonics on the local folk. guess what happened....NOTHING! many threats were said, but nothing came to be. man, what a shocker!

the confederates lost and it's about time you ass backwards rednecks get over it and come to the 21st century. the longer i was in texas, the more i began to understand why texans are made fun of by people outside of that lame ass state. "go east til you smell it. south until you step in it." rings true. so does the "steers and queers" line. hell, it's even where our inept president came from! texas is this country's laughing stock! i noticed that once i got into texas and further east into the redneck parts, women were like ogres and fat. i doubt it was because of having a kid, or two, or few. oh yeah, it's also where "dr." phil comes from. two hacks from texas....great! :lol: :lol:

been to san antonio before. spent some time there during basic training and phase 1 of tech school. SA is a junk hole. just like ozzy osbourne, i'd piss on the alamo, too! teh drivers in texas are terrible, too. i don't know who's worse, los angeles drivers or the people of texas. it's a close one!

the whole industry has been on a downward spiral long before i got into it. i'm doing my part in accelerating the process. if you can't beat em, join em! oh wait, i'm just buying time before i go ltl where the REAL money is.

you cowboys amuse me in ways you'll never comprehend.
Principles are, without question, the fastest way to what I want."
Author Unknown

OOIDA
Old 07-27-2008, 05:36 AM
Senior Board Member

cool, will do. hell, i'll even rick roll the 610 marker area just so you KNOW i'm rolling through, literally and figuratively speaking.

didn't you say you were going to bed? you couldn't because, no matter how much i irked you, you HAVE to come back and see how i've responded.

you want a hug, don't you? here's a hug from me to you!
Old 07-27-2008, 05:52 AM
Board Icon