Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers

Trucker Forum - Trucking & Driving Forums - Class A Drivers (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/)
-   Truck Driving Jobs: What About This Trucking Company? (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company-15/)
-   -   DON'T CLICK ON SYNCROSONIX' "SWIFT" LINK! (https://www.classadrivers.com/forum/truck-driving-jobs-what-about-trucking-company/34727-dont-click-syncrosonix-swift-link.html)

AC120 07-24-2008 03:26 AM

DON'T CLICK ON SYNCROSONIX' "SWIFT" LINK!

It's bogus--nothing to do with Swift. It's dumbass music and you can't X out of it. Sucks. I've emailed admin.

CaliTrucker 07-24-2008 12:56 PM

He's had that for quite a while now. Not sure if the admins will do anything about it. If you click long enough you can eventually get out of it, it just takes a while, I speak from experience :lol:

AC120 07-24-2008 03:17 PM

Yeah, it's been there for awhile. I guess the guy has to play his little games. Another azzhat on parade.

HOTROD29335 07-24-2008 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliTrucker
He's had that for quite a while now. Not sure if the admins will do anything about it. If you click long enough you can eventually get out of it, it just takes a while, I speak from experience :lol:

i clicked o it and had to unplug and take the battery outta my laptop i tried a long time to exit out of it :evil:

Malaki86 07-24-2008 03:57 PM

I love FireFox with the AdBlock Plus blocker. I don't see ANY ads whatsoever now.

Twilight Flyer 07-24-2008 04:45 PM

I wasn't aware of the nuisance link, but have now asked him to remove it.

Syncrosonix 07-24-2008 06:23 PM

you got rick roll'd, you woman! :lol: :lol: :lol:

it's not rocket science to get out of the rick rolling. all you have to do is wait a few seconds for the window to stop moving, click the "x" or try going to another site, press your right mouse button or space bar a bunch of times, and you'll be set free.

i take it you're one of those chumps that pulls into a spot and backs out of it afterwards because you're either lazy, can't back, or both. even worse, you're probably one of those chumps who makes your own spot in the "no parking" zone because you're lazy and can't back to save your life.

turning off your laptop, control/alt/del is a bit much. alt+f4 is as well. i get such a kick out of messing with (stupid) people. the otr industry is full of unsuspecting targets. i especially love messing with idiots who have the confederate flag on their grill or elsewhere on their truck, or ron paul stickers, and what not. oh boy, such fun they are!
:twisted:

belpre122 07-24-2008 08:13 PM

I dunno what the problem is. My life changed for the better after seeing Rick. What's all the hullaballooo?

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...2/RickRoll.png

Syncrosonix 07-24-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AC120
Yeah, it's been there for awhile. I guess the guy has to play his little games. Another azzhat on parade.

the tone of that typing sounds like a perverted knight driver i spoke with many months ago while at a shipper in tolleson, arizona. it didn't take long for the conversation to go into the gutter when the dude was asking if i had a laptop, and if so, if i had a webcam. :shock:

f'ing perverts, man!

MartenDrvrCA 07-24-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syncrosonix
Quote:

Originally Posted by AC120

the tone of that typing sounds like a perverted knight driver i spoke with many months ago while at a shipper in tolleson, arizona. it didn't take long for the conversation to go into the gutter when the dude was asking if i had a laptop, and if so, if i had a webcam. :shock:

f'ing perverts, man!

This wouldnt happen to be at kroger would it? :shock: