User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Board Regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Hey I ran a beer truck for Miller in Florida and was talking to the Coke guy and I asked when he started, around 4:30am and it was like 3:00 pm and I said hell youre almost done and he said NO, I said what do you mean and he said that he had to go back to the wearhouse and reload and he should be off around 6:00 that night if everything went ok. The HELL with that and I met a couple of drivers that ran night too but I dont know if it was just like that in Florida or all over.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:16 AM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbatson
Hey I ran a beer truck for Miller in Florida and was talking to the Coke guy and I asked when he started, around 4:30am and it was like 3:00 pm and I said hell youre almost done and he said NO, I said what do you mean and he said that he had to go back to the wearhouse and reload and he should be off around 6:00 that night if everything went ok. The HELL with that and I met a couple of drivers that ran night too but I dont know if it was just like that in Florida or all over.
I think that might be all over. The Coke drivers that I use to run into were the same way. After the first trip they went back and did reloads. First in, first out. Some got real good at STRETCCHHHHHHHINNNNNGGGGGGGGG thier route out :wink: .

MY FACEBOOK PAGE
Old 03-30-2008, 02:26 AM
Board Regular

Ya I dont know what they get paid but I hope its good, not me they can keep that
Old 03-30-2008, 02:33 AM
Food Service Monkey
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbatson
Ya I dont know what they get paid but I hope its good, not me they can keep that
CCE Pittsburgh warehouse pays salarey and it sucks for the hours that they work. One of the many reasons that I said no thanks to the job :twisted: .

MY FACEBOOK PAGE