User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2008, 02:13 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdgardner963
Lori is ok i worked for may for a long time.. I have been accepted back with no problems. But i have been offered a few more pennies from another company that is just as good.

If you worked for may and have ever been in the yard out by woodland then you should know Robert and Mike the yard dogs. there was a time when no drivers had to wait for a load they would empty and reload the trailers made it nice on drivers.. Now there is Dave and Robert.

I have done the lease thing never want to do it again.. Have to work to hard at it. :twisted:

It is not for all but some do love it.. Did you know that if you fail on the lease that no one at may will take you back?
Never been to the woodland yard its in yolo now. I didnt know mike or robert but i never sat to much but i only ran from n cali to seattle and back..
Old 03-14-2008, 02:28 PM

Its been in Yolo since 2001 Robert is the tall lanky fellow he is still the Big Dog yard manager in Yolo.. Dave is a new guy pudgy Robert use to drive a black old Frieghtliner Mike Drove the 770. The reason no one sits is because of Sharon in brooks she handles all frieght from west coast to AZ.. Nice person.

Mike was famos for jumping down throats for people making messes.. :twisted: