User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 05:12 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Boyd Bros.

I've been pulling vans and dump trailers for about 7 mos. now, and I'm thinking about looking into pulling flatbed.
Anyway, I was wondering if anybody can please give me some info about Boyd Bros. and any other good flatbed companys that get you home often?
Thanks in advance. I know I will receive some good input.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:41 PM

I talked to a guy that was driving for them (only for 1 or 2 months)but he told me that he really liked the company. they got him home and I think he was happy with the pay
Old 01-04-2008, 10:47 PM

I used to see the boyd bros trucks all the time when I was pulling flats. talked to a lot of there drivers while folding tarps. Most said they loved it there and were home often. soem pretty nice trucks and equipment. If your thinking of flats just remember almost all loads get tarped in the winter and tarps do freeze (its a lot of fun with a nice 20-30 mph wind and 3 degrees out w/o wind chill) ( think mary poppins). Also in the summer it can get very hot especially trying to tarp a hot load of steel and getting nice red marks all over because of it.

Good luck and have fun but remember its not how fast you tarp its how safe you tarp.