User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

New hires get $1000 after 30,000 but no week off.Then at 60,000 you get $1000 and the week.I just checked their site and thats what it said. I'm looking into this company. But I agree with you, $1000 & a week off that works for me and my family. Best of Luck
They say you need 3mo experience after schooling to get in.Do you alreday have experience?
Old 12-14-2007, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swab11
Got most everything packed and about to hit the sack,thanks for the 2 replys,plane leaves Augusta,GA tomorrow at 1410,change in Atlanta,arrive in Indianapolis at 1800,was going to rent a car,but, it was only a few dollars more to fly,by the time I paid for the rental,gas,and drove for 10 hrs, decided it was worth a few dollars to get there in a hurry,besides they'll reinburst me the price of a bus ticket,so it not all that much.Talk to y'all later.
I was sad you didnt ask me about the website? I thought I would get to met someone from the net in person. It was a crazy class however, many questions
Old 12-15-2007, 04:18 AM
Senior Board Member

Ok, Swab??/ Where's the Swab?
You got to keep us updated.....let's us know if you're getting served "milk&honey" or
" :dung: on a shingle"

give us the play by play---we'll keep a running tab on your miles---we need to know how fast you make that first 30,000.