User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default CFI

You know i think its like Skywalker put it one time No ONE company is better or worse than the other its what the driver really wants too Tolerate.Its the driver that makes it better or worse most of the time.

Thx Scooter
Old 10-24-2007, 02:00 PM
Senior Board Member

That... and good miles helps too!

actually, now that I think about it. That is the most important thing to us. Miles means more money, means happier bond! Attitude has nothing to do with our getting or not getting miles so that is a bit of a naive statement! More miles gives us a better attitude! Better attitude makes us better tax paying Americans. blah, blah, blah! Whatever! Miles is what we are out here for. Nothing else! Right now we are pretty happy! Normally, we are middle of the road! But we are team. As a solo, I personally was not happy! Although I have a fighting Irish friend who may be looking for a new football team to support who was quite happy and still is with his miles. It's hit and miss!