User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

I worked for them and they do take better care of their trainers as far as miles etc. Their terminals are mostly mud holes. Can't believe a Co. so big can't put a little money into some pavement. They about sarved me out too. I worked for J.B. it was a little slow the first few weeks then I got plenty of miles. I was gone more than I wanted but hey with Werner I was stuck out for 6 weeks once. They really take advantage of students. They do have a attitude towards the drivers like the guy mentioned before me. I never felt like such a nobody. I think the reason I got along good with J.B was because after being treated like dirt for so long J.B. seemed great! I've just gotten a local job, home everynight. So hang in there guys and gals when you get your yr. in you really become a human being again.
Old 08-04-2007, 03:10 AM
Senior Board Member

I was on a dedicated run out of Siloam Springs AR for Ms. Smith pies. It had multiple stops on the runs and the way my truck ran was my student would take the out bound load and I would drive back. We traded off to break up the routine. This was 5 yrs ago. They no longer have this run. That I know of anyways. The drop yards or should I say yard that I occasionaly dropped in was in TN. Just inside the border in Dryersburgh. It was just a old dirt lot with a fence and a old guard shack. Very seldom did we ever drop anything in there. I think I dropped a load in there MAYBE 5 or 6 times the whole time. Now, when I was running OTR with them I was in the terminals quite often. I was never treated poorly or with disrespect. That is just my experience though.