User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 02:37 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

hell i dont even want you making my sandwich at subway if you fail a drug test not to mention sharing the road with me
Old 07-16-2007, 06:48 PM

You have major problems with that listed as a failed drug test. You will have a hard time finding a driving job anywhere.
Old 07-17-2007, 03:48 PM

What's everybody worried about drivers still can take the good stuff just get you doctor to give you a scrip...We all know that using a herb from the earth is a no no the govt. only want you to use stuff they can tax..err sorry control..Because we all know that no one has ever od from using weed..."It's just a little pot"!!!
Old 07-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larz0142
What's everybody worried about drivers still can take the good stuff just get you doctor to give you a scrip...We all know that using a herb from the earth is a no no the govt. only want you to use stuff they can tax..err sorry control..Because we all know that no one has ever od from using weed..."It's just a little pot"!!!

This is you brain on drugs......Any questions?

Just so you I can clear things up for you...you seem a little "clouded".
Even if your liberal state has some sort of medical pot law. Its still against federal law. And because of that, even if you have a prescription for medical pot and you are a driver. If you fail a drug test for pot, you will be fired and it will go on your DAC.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Quote:
Originally Posted by larz0142

This is you brain on drugs......Any questions?

Just so you I can clear things up for you...you seem a little "clouded".
Even if your liberal state has some sort of medical pot law. Its still against federal law. And because of that, even if you have a prescription for medical pot and you are a driver. If you fail a drug test for pot, you will be fired and it will go on your DAC.
Hey Sheep don't worry I won't darken the door step of J.B.Hunt.Like it matters anyway I quit using "weed" I don't even take advil of something like that.All I know is you still can take any drug as long as you have a script. And no I'm not clouded in my thoughts.I just think it's kinda funny that a company with a problem with driver moral you might want to deal with that.Drugs can stay in the hair for up to 10yrs.I just think that something I did a year or so ago has nothing to do with today..Sheep don't worry if I wanted to get no miles and low pay I'll got to Werner first at least their trucks look cooler.Don't judge me you don't me.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
All I know is you still can take any drug as long as you have a script.
You would be wrong when talking about pot. Federal laws override state laws. And in this country medical pot is illegal in all 50 states due to FEDERAL law. Every once in awhile the DEA goes into states with have legalized medical pot and busts people. Everytime that has happened the supreme court has upheld those convictions.
Dont believe me that even if you have a prescription for pot and you are a truck driver that you will still be fired for failing a drug test? Call the DOT and ask.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Hey Sheep don't worry I won't darken the door step of J.B.Hunt.Like it matters anyway I quit using "weed"
Thats ok, You dont qualify anyway. Even though you said you quit using pot. Just because you mentioned previous illegal drug use, I cant hire you.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdancer
Quote:
All I know is you still can take any drug as long as you have a script.
You would be wrong when talking about pot. Federal laws override state laws. And in this country medical pot is illegal in all 50 states due to FEDERAL law. Every once in awhile the DEA goes into states with have legalized medical pot and busts people. Everytime that has happened the supreme court has upheld those convictions.
Dont believe me that even if you have a prescription for pot and you are a truck driver that you will still be fired for failing a drug test? Call the DOT and ask.
I'm not not talking about pot but yes it's call marinol.What I don't like is here take some speed it's ok you have a script.Got "pains" here take some oxy or some other crap that kills ya..I don't think you should be able to take any pain meds as a driver but hey that's me.I'm not kidding I stopped smoking to drive.If I can't get a job because of it oh well..Just think it's funny..I have rarely seen a pot head steal or fight cops because of their "addiction." Hey Sheep don't get me wrong I have seen some clowns out there who don't need to be driving a car much less a truck.But you know as well as I do the Feds over step their boundries all the time maybe we all need to read the Federalist Papers again.But if J.B. and other companies want to pass on someone with a 13yr work history and no dui's, arrest or any recent moving violations that's fine with me have fun with the one's who cut and run...
Old 07-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Senior Board Member

I was just messing with ya, just like you were messing with me. But it really is the policy. If you mention illegal drug use while talking to a recruiter over here, we are supposed to disqualify you. Would all recruiters do that? Probably not. However I would. If I was being monitored on the phone and I didnt disqualify you after you mentioned drug use, I would most likely be fired. Not that I have anything against you personally. Its just not worth losing my job.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:20 PM

Don't get me wrong Sheep I know.I don't blame ya but yes I'm not the kind that talks about something like that in an interview.I'm not the brightest lightbulb just not the dimmest..Just wish it was the good ol days where you could pull a harpoon out of your bandana while the wiper blades are slapn time.Just Kidding..maybe.