User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2007, 01:15 AM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDT
I'd Pm you, but I think you have to have 50 post before you can pm.Don't wanna name my current employer on the board, too much personal info. But it starts with a M
And it's a medium sized chemical carrier. Some terminals have better equipment than others I'm told.

I think I'm probly gonna pass on QC and try to get away from Hazmat all together.

DDT
If you mean me.... email me at [email protected] Its a spare mailbox I have... 8)

Remember: The "truth WILL set you free"! If it doesn't "set you free"....."it will trap you in the cesspool of your own design".

They lost my original "avatar"....oh well.

Old 07-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDT
I'd Pm you, but I think you have to have 50 post before you can pm.Don't wanna name my current employer on the board, too much personal info. But it starts with a M
And it's a medium sized chemical carrier. Some terminals have better equipment than others I'm told.

I think I'm probly gonna pass on QC and try to get away from Hazmat all together.

DDT
50 post is easy to get. once you get it, please send me a PM with the company name.

I understand not wanting to name them. At least, not while your working for them.

If you don't go with QC, try another carrier. But as long as you are running unsafe equipment, you need to get away from that job. But hey, it YOUR life. :wink:

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 07-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
Cluggy619.... I too would like to know who he is referring to as running "unsafe" equipment... just for general knowledge.

I'm pretty sure he's not talking about Superior Carriers. I'm driving a 2007 9200i Cornbinder, and even my old truck was up to snuff and passed inspections....and our tanks are in good shape. One thing about Superior... if we find a problem, they get it taken care of. And what I like about their system...is that if we are on the road and have a problem....we "OK" the repairs that are needed. NO firedrills to get a PO to get a repair done or any other nonsense!!
That's nice to know. If I go back to OTR, I'll give them a call. IF I do, I send ou a PM so I can get your name for the referal....hope they pay ya'll a bonus for that. :wink:

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 07-04-2007, 03:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDT

DDT
50 post is easy to get. once you get it, please send me a PM with the company name.

I understand not wanting to name them. At least, not while your working for them.

If you don't go with QC, try another carrier.
Quote:
But as long as you are running unsafe equipment, you need to get away from that job. But hey, it YOUR life. :wink:
or someone elses life!