Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Quote:
Originally Posted by larz0142
Quote:
Posting emails from others who don't like JB is in no way a bit different from you posting your own feelings. That's a rather childish attempt to get out of keeping your word, don't you think?
I don't think so.I'm new still trying to (after I'm done with school) deside where to get a job and strat my new career,besides I don't read or see anybody get'n upset when people bash England Trucking I see no differance..
The difference is cluggy has been bashing JB for so long people are tired of it. You are new here so you are probably not aware of it.
They are right. I do post alot of bashing of JB. I guess letters form those who have also had a rotton time with JB is considered my posting as well. So be it. They are tired from it. I post for the new drivers who haven't heard my feelings on the matter. And I don't mind being called bias. Like RR said, why not post the positive as well? Good question.

I'll tell you what. I will post ALL letters from people who sent them, as long as I receive them in the same manner that I received the last. That's fair, isn't it?

And so far, we still have no idea who deleted my post. Hmmmmm...I guess we'll just skate on that one, won't we?

And one more thing. You state people are tired of my posting about JB. Why read them then? You already know why I'm posting. But here you are, complaining that my posting are old, hurting your eyes from reading them. It's not like I was trying to post just to you. I post to everybody, including those who haven't heard of me, in case your wondering (there are a few). But your here, reading.....What will cluggy have to say now?

You call them old, but yet, you still read them. It's the same message as before, but yet, you think of them. Nothing has changed at JB Hunt in a long time, but I'm the only one who "bashes" on them? Pal, if you know who I am from the begining, I, too was warned. By many. I now think they went away, but had i listened, this post wouldn't be here.

But relax. since all I have is old news, I'll go do something else.

One more thing. If you feel this way about me, don't bash on CR England, or any other company. Why? Because you will turn into me. :twisted:

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 06-17-2007, 10:51 AM
Senior Board Member

I have an idea, get a life and just don't post anything relating to JB.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 06-17-2007, 01:11 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Ohh, I see. Get a life. I got a better idea. How about I post whatever I damm well feel, and you go blow it out your a$$.

Who in the HE!! are you to tell me, or anyone for that matter, what can and can't be posted?

The nerve of some people. I retract stating that I will nolonger bash on JB Hunt. From now, bashing JB Hunt will be my life. If you don't like it, too damm bad.

'

Old 06-17-2007, 02:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:
Ohh, I see. Get a life. I got a better idea. How about I post whatever I damm well feel, and you go blow it out your a$$.

Who in the HE!! are you to tell me, or anyone for that matter, what can and can't be posted?

The nerve of some people. I retract stating that I will nolonger bash on JB Hunt. From now, bashing JB Hunt will be my life. If you don't it, too damm bad.

Whew!! Let's take a deep breath here before some lines get crossed. :wink: Cluggy619, I have read some of your other posts that were not related ( "bashing" ) to JBH. You had some sound advice and are well spoken. Even when you disagreed you usually had respectful, well thought-out replies. Why not try that same tatic when warning others of working for JBH? ( More flies with honey ).

As for the "e-mail" that you posted: I read the post and even responed as did several others. One common thing that everyone pointed out was the disblief in what the person stated in the e-mail. 22 years ( I think it said ) driving and now having everything repoed while driving for JBH and the driver is still there? Come on now...... even you know how quick a driver will leave a company if he isn't making any money. That e-mail stinks of BS so bad. That may be why many looked at your post as another way for you to bash JBH.

Just my $.02

Ridge
Old 06-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

hell of a life you have there cluggy,spend your life bashing jb. you should be real proud of yourself and all that you have accomplished through life if all you can do is bash jb hunt. what a way to feel good about yourself. maybe you think about really getting a life, there is alot more out there to mke yourself happy about...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 03:20 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
Quote:
Quote:

The nerve of some people. I retract stating that I will nolonger bash on JB Hunt. From now, bashing JB Hunt will be my life. If you don't it, too damm bad.

Whew!! Let's take a deep breath here before some lines get crossed. :wink: Cluggy619, I have read some of your other posts that were not related ( "bashing" ) to JBH. You had some sound advice and are well spoken. Even when you disagreed you usually had respectful, well thought-out replies. Why not try that same tatic when warning others of working for JBH? ( More flies with honey ).

As for the "e-mail" that you posted: I read the post and even responed as did several others. One common thing that everyone pointed out was the disblief in what the person stated in the e-mail. 22 years ( I think it said ) driving and now having everything repoed while driving for JBH and the driver is still there? Come on now...... even you know how quick a driver will leave a company if he isn't making any money. That e-mail stinks of BS so bad. That may be why many looked at your post as another way for you to bash JBH.

Just my $.02

Ridge
Ok. However, as far as driver quick to job hop...come on. The guy tries to stick it out, everyone thinks that it's BS, just because I posted that letter here. I didn't receive that letter directly, it came thru a yahoo groop. And it's not even him that posted, it was his wife. Maybe if she posted on this board herself, you would give her more credit than me.

Quote:
He requested another dispatch ,got one but nothing changed .So he decided to try reigional.
As far as i can see, he did everything that he was suppose to. Just another failure for a driver? I don't think so. But you keep believing.

Quote:
jedfxg Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:44 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hell of a life you have there cluggy,spend your life bashing jb. you should be real proud of yourself and all that you have accomplished through life if all you can do is bash jb hunt. what a way to feel good about yourself. maybe you think about really getting a life, there is alot more out there to mke yourself happy about...HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!
You right...I try something different. And thanks for the Happy Father Day. And HAPPY FATHER DAY !!

'

Old 06-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Senior Board Member

Come on Cluggy. How long did you take their crap? No driver in their right mind with ANY driving behind them will stay with a company while their family is starving. 22 years and this guy don't know the ropes? I'm sorry but it just don't add up. It still smells like BS to me.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:47 PM
Senior Board Member

The regurgitated posts about 99.999% of companies can be called slanderous as these posts are all about perception and of course the normal rantings of someone who A: is covering for their crummy performance, or B: generally clueless about the industry overall. These company rantings are just that, they are not "factual" they are based on someone who has an agenda to harm the company in question. it's slanderous at best.. chicken sh*t at the least.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:23 PM
Rookie

hmmm hummmm................ BULL :dung:
Old 06-17-2007, 09:37 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:

The nerve of some people. I retract stating that I will nolonger bash on JB Hunt. From now, bashing JB Hunt will be my life. If you don't like it, too damm bad.
Didn't figure it would last. :roll:

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?