Old 06-14-2007, 11:36 PM
Senior Board Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg3564
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben45750
Thought you were going to let the JB Hunt thing die? If they really wanted to stop the JB bashing they would have just banned you along time ago. Still here aren't you?

I would also suggest if you have a problem with Mods PM them, no reason to try to call them out over your paranoia.
Let the man have his say. Hell, you ranted on and on about that stupid Opie and Anthony thread. :roll: Last time I looked it was at 19 pages and 277 replies.
I am far from ranting about O&A. Others also like O&A and we discuss whats going on in the news about them. Then a Stern fan usually comes in and posts and then gets a rant going.

It's one thing to discuss issues that revolve around trucking, but to when your main objective is to bash JB Hunt it gets old.

Old 06-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thought you were going to let the JB Hunt thing die? If they really wanted to stop the JB bashing they would have just banned you along time ago. Still here aren't you?

I would also suggest if you have a problem with Mods PM them, no reason to try to call them out over your paranoia.
Let the man have his say. Hell, you ranted on and on about that stupid Opie and Anthony thread. :roll: Last time I looked it was at 19 pages and 277 replies.
I am far from ranting about O&A. Others also like O&A and we discuss whats going on in the news about them. Then a Stern fan usually comes in and posts and then gets a rant going.

It's one thing to discuss issues that revolve around trucking, but to when your main objective is to bash JB Hunt it gets old.
Well bashing JBH is trucking related. Whether or not you agree with it is one thing. Opie and Anthony is pretty far fetched. About the only thing trucking related about that show is that it's on the radio and trucks have radios. :roll:

Old 06-15-2007, 01:18 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Ben, you don't have read it. I don't care about O & A either, so i don't read your posting about them. And I wasn't bashing on JB, only posted a letter I received thru email. And with the original post, was also a disclaimer stating that others have done well.

This post has to deal with my post getting deleted. JB really is not the subject here, even if you think otherwise. Now, if you want to know what it's like, maybe the mods should delete your posting of O & A as non-trucking related. Maybe then you can see what is going here, or at least how others feel when their posting gets deleted.

One more thing. Even though it might be getting old in yours eyes, I have a God given right to bash the hell out of any company I see fit, including your great JB HUNT. If you don't like it, go read another post. No-one is telling you that you have to read mine. :evil:

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 06-15-2007, 01:01 PM
The Bat Cave
Board Icon

I can't address your post being deleted because I wasn't on when you posted and I did not see it.

But...

Quote:
That right there says it all.

People bash companies...every company, even companies that are customers of CAD. Not a big deal. It's a driver forum and while it's a good place for people to chat things up, it doubles as a venting forum and that's OK. As long as your posts fall within the guidelines, the post will stay and you will not have your posting privileges rescinded.

That said, however, I have to point out the obvious. You have beaten this dead horse into the ground and then some. We all know you don't like JB and that's fine and dandy. But their comes a point when it becomes an obsession and a lot of people are starting to point that out.

Bottom line, if you want to continue to bash JB, that's going to be up to you. No one is stopping you and we have no stake in it either way. But if it's a message that you are trying to get out there, it's getting lost in all the noise. You posted that if someone doesn't like what you post, they don't have to read it. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

Old 06-16-2007, 01:31 AM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Flyer
I can't address your post being deleted because I wasn't on when you posted and I did not see it.

But...

Quote:
That right there says it all.

People bash companies...every company, even companies that are customers of CAD. Not a big deal. It's a driver forum and while it's a good place for people to chat things up, it doubles as a venting forum and that's OK. As long as your posts fall within the guidelines, the post will stay and you will not have your posting privileges rescinded.

That said, however, I have to point out the obvious. You have beaten this dead horse into the ground and then some. We all know you don't like JB and that's fine and dandy. But their comes a point when it becomes an obsession and a lot of people are starting to point that out.

Bottom line, if you want to continue to bash JB, that's going to be up to you. No one is stopping you and we have no stake in it either way. But if it's a message that you are trying to get out there, it's getting lost in all the noise. You posted that if someone doesn't like what you post, they don't have to read it. Doesn't that defeat the purpose?
You bring up some valid points. Let me try to address them.

1. JB Hunt. I consider them no better than CRE. And this has become a obsession with me, and i do reconized that. I no-longer will use or give any information from my own self because everyone has heard it before. And I will not bash on sheepdancer, well, maybe a little....okay, just a few more posting..... yea, i thought that was funny too. :lol:

I will, however, post any email sent to me from other people who has also had a hard time with Jb. I may not write the words, but i will help spread the message.

2. My post getting deleted. Still no answers. Point out what i did wrong, so I don't do it again. The goal here is to keep my post active, and i don't see any reason why this one was deleted.

3. The mod or admin person who did delete my post. I know your reading this. Just tell me why. If you even have a reason, i would like to know what it is, and now you should use this forum to state your reasons. Don't send me a PM, I will post it. I feel that if you deleted mine, you did others as well, and they should know who does these deletions.

4. Beating a dead horse. Can anyone truely say they never beat that horse? :wink:

Deja moo. It's when you feel you have heard this BS before.
'

Old 06-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Rookie

very interesting!
Old 06-16-2007, 02:12 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cluggy619
Quote:

First, I'm not bashing JB. I posted this letter as one of many I have received. I also have received other of people who succeded, and as my disclaimer, I have posted that I have received those as well.
Second, this is where the post was, and I received nothing as to why it was deleted. Only in open forum will they answer, usually mad at me for calling them out.

Third, This post is not about JB. It's about my posts getting deleted. And I want answers, and so should everyone else. Continuing to delete postings is just wrong. Last I looked, this was CAD. Not JB's House of Pain. :wink:
Why didn't you post them ( the ones that praise JBH ) as well? You stated that you were going to stop bashing JBH but you haven't. You just use this a an excuse to do it in a different way. ( IMHO ). I am not the one that deleted your posts but I CAN see why someone did. YOU went back on your word to STOP. Please keep posting. Everytime you post your words mean less and less to those who read these forums for information.

Good luck to you where-ever you are, and I hope you are happy in the job you have now.

Ridge
Old 06-16-2007, 04:45 PM
Senior Board Member

Posting emails from others who don't like JB is in no way a bit different from you posting your own feelings. That's a rather childish attempt to get out of keeping your word, don't you think?

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?
Old 06-16-2007, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
Posting emails from others who don't like JB is in no way a bit different from you posting your own feelings. That's a rather childish attempt to get out of keeping your word, don't you think?
I don't think so.I'm new still trying to (after I'm done with school) deside where to get a job and strat my new career,besides I don't read or see anybody get'n upset when people bash England Trucking I see no differance..
Old 06-16-2007, 07:40 PM
Senior Board Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larz0142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnajj
I don't think so.I'm new still trying to (after I'm done with school) deside where to get a job and strat my new career,besides I don't read or see anybody get'n upset when people bash England Trucking I see no differance..
The difference is cluggy has been bashing JB for so long people are tired of it. You are new here so you are probably not aware of it.

Are you willing to die to take them away from me?