User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Thanks Arky. I should have clarified a little about my experience, I haven't driven in several years so I'm sure they'll require a refresher course. I'll give'em a call next week to get the details and let everyone know what they say.
Once again Arky I do appreciate your honesty and help and I'll be sure to get in touch with you with any questions I may have.
Old 05-24-2007, 07:23 PM

Arky does Maverick haul much freight out west? And would I have pretty good chances on hometime living in OK? I'm torn between TMC and Maverick and perhaps even SMX. Hometime will play a huge factor on where I go. I can't do the PM thing yet.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:22 PM
Board Regular

It would probably depend on what part of OK your in. I go to Tulsa and OK City fairly often, but no farther. We do have a terminal in Mangnum, OK though, so I'm sure there is freight in that area. It's my understanding that most of the OK drivers will be in the LNG division which is longhaul. You pretty much run the lower 48 and stay out 2 weeks instead of 1. Please verify all this with a recruiter.

Good Luck!

Arky