User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Anderson Trucking Service

Anybody know anything about this company.From what I can see on their website they have a bunch of different divisions.My main priority is to find a company with class and room to grow as I learn more about this complex industry.I really want my next company to be my last.Im not even concerned about the starting pay anymore,I just want to be part of a company I can be proud of. Covenant embrarassed me in front of my family, that cant happen again.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Administrator
Site Admin
Board Icon

I don't recall hearing much in the way of negativity about Anderson. How did Covenant embarrass you in front of your family?
Old 05-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Rookie

I was foolish enough not to get everything promised by my Covenant recruiter in writing. My Dad passed,I was in Oklahoma with a load to Maine,I took the load to the receiver in Maine instead of going straight home to Buffalo cause I needed the extra cash to cover family expenses for the funeral. I got home to Buffalo and spent a lot of cash just knowing I was about to be paid for two weeks worth of work[6000 miles].I was hired on at .33cpm and was only paid for .26cpm.I spent too much cash cause I expected to cover it with my pay.My old lady was HOT about it and I was quite embrassed.Once I called Covenant I was transfered around so much and fed so much BS I took the truck to the closest terminal and chalked it all up as a learning experience.Those people in that main building at Covenant are no good.
Old 05-11-2007, 02:58 PM
Board Regular

ATS is a Ok company, but The only problem I really had with them, I was in NC, and had 4 kids placed in our home through the Foster parents progream in an emergency case. I was needed at home, and was given a load to go in the other direction. Family first, I suddenly came a foster dad of 4. If I was not so close in the first place been a different story, but I was pretty close to home and was needed..

You can either run Van or Flatbed. With the Vans you'll do alot of running around Chicago. Flatbeds all over, they even have somewhat of a yard in my home town, Bought out one of the local companies. Van Division you'll have condos, Flatbeds Midroofs (unless they changed recently). If you do flatbeds you may ended up hauling alort of Granite Markers and Tombstones, and as you grow in the company you can work up to oversize loads..
Old 05-11-2007, 03:30 PM
Board Regular

i hear tell that their Speicalized Div. is fairly descent.