LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2020, 08:40 PM
Rookie
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Default Looking for work

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockRunner View Post
Wow! Even in a Tri-axle Dump you should make $500 minimum per day! Asphalt is , of course the highest paying rates if you own a Flowboy but those run around $100,000-175,000. The rates in Michigan vary. Tri-Axle Dumps run for 60-65 per hr, Leads run for 75-85per hr and Trains run from 95-105.00per hr depending on what part of Michigan we are working in. A train should make (to make money) between 900-1000 dollars a day or better. It's a tough market but there is money to be made in it. My suggestion, get a truck that you can make universal...dirt...gravel...asphalt....Alot of guys won't do anything but dirt or gravel and if you put a lip on your truck (pan/chute) you can do shoulder work/asphalt. You won't be sitting home when the dirt job isn't going because the site is too muddy if you know what I mean!
Good Luck!

Hi, I know this is kinda old. I was wondering if you still had jobs in michigan. I'm from michigan and looking to hual something like you were mentioning. Thank you!!